The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

queen.jpg

After a somewhat failed attempt at impersonating Camilla, the Queen thought that from now on she'd stick with the only impression she has nailed down - a stamp.

queen.jpg

Boris won a Tenner off a mate when he told the queen he could give her a real Pearl Necklace.....Nudge Nudge Wink wink

queen.jpg

"I knew I'd forgotten something!!" cried Betty as she watches Gordon Brown and the Prince's wondering who had left their dildo and love collection all over the kitchen table.

queen.jpg

Waiter:- Sorry your majesty, I think you may have mis-heard me, I said do you fancy a burger king.

FD

queen.jpg

It was too late yet again, Prince Philip had already started his joke about those darkies and those slit eyes nips walking into a bar

- I'm stumped this week - all the best ones have been done already

Left Waiter: Evening Ma'am would you like a quicky?
queen.jpg

Right Waiter: Dave, it's pronounced quiche!

queen.jpg

"Waiter, these cakes taste funny, where did you get them from?"

"Erm, they're from a Mr Al Fayed, he sends his regards."

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 6 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: BobbyBox
Boris Johnson tells the queen personally that he is the new Mayor.

2nd Place: Yana
As Queen Liz mingles at the Mercedes Benz invitational dinner, she notices there's still some Di left on the upholstery.

3rd Place: Dermot
It was then Lizzie spotted Prince Harry's arrival to the party, dressed up as Adolf Hitler with his fly down waving around his crown jewels.

HER LIST

1st Place: Jack Bauer
Hunger... STRIKES!!"

2nd Place: jumberto
"I knew I'd forgotten something!" cried Betty as she watches Gordon Brown and the Princes wondering who had left their dildo and love(egg) collection all over the kitchen table.

3rd Place: Dermot
Guy on left: "So ... your majesty, what did you think of the corgi burger???"

Lots of different winners this week!

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 7 (11th May - 18th May)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

(Small one but good one, oh yes I've heard that before)

_44544211_doctor_who_203bbc.jpg

As an emotional Doctor explained that you had to grab life by the balls, his new assistant got the wrong idea.

SHUT UP TATE, YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AND YOU NEVER FUCKING WILL BE! "OHHH AM I BOVVERED AM I BOVVERED, I'M SO FUNNY!!" GET OVER YOURSELF!! I GET A MILLION QUID AN EPISODE YOU GINGER FUCKING TWAT!!

The hectic schedule finally breaks down David Tennant.

"DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY INTO HER EYES!" the scream came as David met Catherine for the first time, but it was too late. David's frontal lobe melted and he was brain-damaged for life. Doctors said he would never act again but thankfully, nobody noticed the difference.

Eeek! What the :censor: happened to Billie Piper? Did you eat her?

Difficult one this week, think Rad's got it sewn up though :))

Doc - Yes my hair did used to be part of a Grabby Machine on Brighton Pier - Do you have a problem with that?!!!

Having tried everything from garlic breath to using his own piss as aftershave, Tennant's last hope of avoiding a kissing scene was screaming in Tate's face.

Back
Top Bottom