The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 4 (18th April - 25th April)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

creepygirl.jpg

creepygirl.jpg

Mum's "special recipe" jam on Warburton's Enriched Bread was the best. It got everyone off their tits.

creepygirl.jpg

Finally it's been revealed to all of Evo: Jumberto waits with great anticipation as the perfectly manicured hands of Jack Bauer prepares his prize for winning Season 3.

creepygirl.jpg

Makes me wonder what happened to the classic cherry sandwich, it was a craze that lasted for years and years up until the late 1950's.

creepygirl.jpg

Sandwiches was just about all the family could eat after the accident at the glue factory. Still at least only Sarah and her mothers hands were glued together ... the unfortunate one was Dad who was scratching his balls at the time and has been unable to step outside ever since

creepygirl.jpg

Granny was getting pissed with Little Alice's constant "This tastes like shit" comments, so she spread a shit sandwich to get one back on the little ****.

FD

creepygirl.jpg

Now that she'd killed him, Little Margaret hoped Uncle Trevor would taste nicer spread on toast than he did last time she had him in her mouth.

Apologies, that's not nice.

creepygirl.jpg

Annie used all of her mind power to create a forcefield on the other half of the slice of bread - The Jam had no place on that half of the Bread

creepygirl.jpg

Annie went into a Catatonic state - she just couldn't understand how the Cellophane kept the bread so fresh for so long

creepygirl.jpg

Dorothy had enough of being nice - as she watched the Wicked witch smear the Tin mans Heart all over a slice of bread - tomorrow she will put Toto in the washing machine!!!

creepygirl.jpg

Alice of Wonderland was sure someone was trying to bump her off. She is diabetic after all, and she was sure that that isn't sugar free jam...

creepygirl.jpg

Little Sammy was getting pissed off with her mum's dyslexia. For her birthday she had asked for a cell phone...

creepygirl.jpg

This isn't just a jug of gravy... this is sweet onion gravy with Yorkshire bitter brewed with the finest Yorkshire barley.

This isn't just any slice of bread... this is luxury, sliced bread... with aromatic spices and freshly zested citrus peel. Drenched with her mothers fresh warm menstruation .

This isn't just food .. this is M&S food!

creepygirl.jpg

This isn't just a jug of gravy... this is sweet onion gravy with Yorkshire bitter brewed with the finest Yorkshire barley.

This isn't just any slice of bread... this is luxury, sliced bread... with aromatic spices and freshly zested citrus peel. Drenched with her mothers fresh warm menstruation .

This isn't just food .. this is M&S food!

Thats bordering on perfection - nice one. if you swapped the Gravy for a Jam of some kind - it would have been perfect for me :DD

Your my winner Radiation :DD

Ahh so the jug behind the bread is the same colour as whats on the bread? It looks a lot darker to my colour blind eyes so i thought it was either a drink or a measuring jug full of gravy.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 4 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: BobbyBox
Annie went into a Catatonic state - she just couldn't understand how the Cellophane kept the bread so fresh for so long

2nd Place: Radiation
Mum why are you using the handle of a spoon to spread this on?

3rd Place: jj710
Little Sammy was getting pissed off with her mum's dyslexia. For her birthday she had asked for a cell phone...

HER LIST

1st Place: jumberto
Afterbirth. Looks good, tastes.. different.

2nd Place: BobbyBox

3rd Place: Dermot
It was a case of sick child/sick mother as they spread Daddy's inners on the bread and got ready for supper.

You thought we'd forgotten about this this week didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? Admit it you insensitive bastard. Well, you were right.

SEASON FOUR: ROUND 5 (25th April - 2nd May)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

wink.jpg

wink.jpg

"Now George. Are you smarter than a 10 year old? Can you tell us which country beginning with "I" is evil?"
GB: "Iranistandad?"
"Hmmmm...."

Back
Top Bottom