The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

There's not enough ad-revenue left over to afford a full time member of staff after I've bought the drugs.

Jack Bauers girlfriend: Any chance of a bonus point for the sympathy?

Kitten-Duck.jpg

Listen, I don't really want bonus points, it was just all a bit quiet in here. Jack Bauers girlfriend, I was joking around, I posted the picture of the kitten with the little chick in an attempt to appeal to your feminine grace and put a smile on your face. Me looking for bonus points by posting pictures of cute little kittens???? I think not.

cute_kitten.p.jpg

In fact the more I think about what I've done, the more disgraced I am, I should be banned from the competition for such cheap tactics. Chris, you also deserve an apology for me thinking perhaps pictures like these might earn me extra points:

cute-kitten.jpg

cute-kitten-cat-1.jpg

kitten3.jpg

blindpuppy.jpg

very-cute-puppy.jpg

1637590512061658.jpg

Chris and girlfriend of Chris, let's all try to put this behind us just like the whole bung/fixing/incorrect tally of points incident with jumberto last Season, you won't see me doing anything like this again, very sick and very distasteful. On with the competition I say and let's try to overlook tactics like the ones I've portrayed, to think I'd try to lure Chris's girlfriend into an evil trap with pictures like that....I'm truly ashamed.

132425778_714cd39fb5.jpg

Last edited:
SEASON FOUR: ROUND 13 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: winston
Woman: You like a right tit in that top hat.

2nd Place: Dermot
Good gosh Beatrice ... what the hell are you wearing??? Are you trying to embarass me in front of all these guests??? TAKE THOSE EARRINGS OFF AT ONCE!!!

3rd Place: BobbyBox
Man: So do you come here often?

HER LIST

1st Place: jj710
Henry was desperately trying to find a way to turn on Ms Dyson-Hoover.

2nd Place: Spunk_of_MJ
Harold didn't know whether he should be speaking to Margaret or trying to solve her.

3rd Place: Radiation
John Snow interviews the official mascot for London 2012.

The gap between Jumberto and Dermot has been narrowed to two points, and jj710 is now just eight points from the top of the table. It couldn't be any closer people.
Too many good captions this week, I wanted all of Dermot's entries to win, and Jumberto's "brain tumour" caption was excellent but still didn't make the top three.

EDIT: I've only just realised, I thought it was Saturday the day I posted this. Even when I think I update on the right day I haven't. AAAAAAAAAARGH!

Last edited:
SEASON FOUR: ROUND 14 (5th July - 13th July)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

charles.jpg

Last edited:
charles.jpg

Charles wasnt overly impressed with the new Fox Hunting alternative

charles.jpg

(Charles plots to kill the Queen Lizzie) "Hmmm...enough to temporarily paralyze you say eh?.....ehm...by any chance....do you...have you got anything maybe a bit more erm....long term...like something more...you know.....permanent..."

charles.jpg

Yet another attempt to re animate the corpse of the Queen Mum fails as she shudders around on the floor and starts to smoulder

charles.jpg

Prince Charles takes Umbrage to a finalist in the Shadow Puppet Competition - A shadow of a horse came onto the wall when Camilla entered the Room and Charles got out his Tazor!!

charles.jpg

During his visit to Valletta, Prince Charles joked "Would this be called a Malt-tazer then???", however from the face of the people in his vicinity they never found it amusing.

FD

charles.jpg

Prince Charles knew he could never be harmed by the tazer if it back-fired in him, as he has his protector glasses on!! :SS

FD

charles.jpg

Although she looked like a beast that had to be controlled, Charles knew that Camilla wouldn't take to kindly to his new toy that was recommended to him!!

FD

charles.jpg

In hindsight, maybe a waxwork model of Prince Charles shocking a half naked Camilla with a stun gun was a bad idea for the latest Madame Tussauds attraction.

Back
Top Bottom