The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

skanking.jpg

"Walter* was shocked, he had begged his mother for a stripper on his 18th birthday. This however wasn't what he had in mind.........and it was only just the beginning, dooom dooom doooooooooooom"

*the central guy

Last edited by a moderator:
skanking.jpg

Jane tried her best to distract the other party go-ers with her strange dancing, but when she turned they all got a glimpse of her freakish little left arm..

skanking.jpg

It had been a long and strenuous 6weeks but Johnny finally burrowed his way out of the trolls stomach and was making a break for it out of its back!

You can only have three entries Bradley, delete the two you're least proud of or we won't be able to mark you.

Only allowed 3 goes - Your first 3 will count I think.

The little arm one was really good though - well spotted :DD

man, that's not right...

didn't your mum ever tell you, you shouldn't make fun of those less fortunate than yourself?

She did, and when she did I used to tie her in her wheelchair and push her up the high street naked....

And since when is the twice married, soon to travel in space (for free), multi millionare author, and theoretical cosmologist, Stephen Hawkins CBE less fortunate than me? I can't even make Jack's missus laugh....

Last edited:
skanking.jpg

Mandy was stunned when she somehow managed to crap out a foot while on the dancefloor.
(She'd always thought her "maneater" nickname was a metaphor)

skanking.jpg

As her white top mysteriously continued to shrink at an alarming rate - a fit of panic set in on her and the people around her were waiting for the explosion

skanking.jpg

Now you know why the f*** Cinderella got out before 12.

FD

p.s. Isn't the guy's face directly behind her a classic.

skanking.jpg

Jack Bauer's girlfriends's latest attempt to get him to dump her so she can go out with tiktiktiktik works to perfection;))

Maybe she's ready to turn into the hulk, if you look at the scared guy, his fist is clenched.

Wonder if he's smacked her and she'd doing a Banner on him.

Before:-

tShirt_CrewNeck_White_model.jpg

After Punch:-

skanking.jpg

FD

ROUND 10 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jumberto
Most Haunted Germany takes a turn for the worse when a young lady is possessed by the ghost of Hitler

2nd Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!

3rd Place: Dermot
It was one of those moments where everyone in the crowd knew it was too late and stood there waiting for it to happen, it was Sarahs first bold attempt at walking without the wheelchair but she was heading straight for a 30 foot drop onto the main dance floor

HER LIST

1st Place: Ret KiT
Crowd watches in caution for Ugly Betty's attempt on the moonwalk

2nd Place: pbchillin
Sarah couldn't believe it, she'd had a her new canvas shoes a matter of hours, and already, some bastard dog had managed to get shit on them, someone was going to pay

3rd Place: jumberto
Yes she's ugly and can't dance, but the tattoo of Jade Goody face on her left arm is what really upsets people

jumberto scores twice (one being a very late entry) and Dermot extends his lead.
Two more pictures and it's all over for another season - is it time for Dermot to pick his chocolate bar?

SEASON THREE: ROUND 11 (7th March - 14th March)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

DogPray.jpg

DogPray.jpg

XMAS WISHLIST

Boy: ".....And the new Liverpool away strip...and some predator boots...and a PS3 and an Xbox 360...please, I've been a good boy, please please please......"

Dog: "...listen, I can lick my own balls, what else do I need??? I'll take a bone if it's going...."

[
2nd Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!

3rd Place: Dermot
It was one of those moments where everyone in the crowd knew it was too late and stood there waiting for it to happen, it was Sarahs first bold attempt at walking without the wheelchair but she was heading straight for a 30 foot drop onto the main dance floor

these results are messed up...

Back
Top Bottom