The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

DogPray.jpg

XMAS WISHLIST

Boy: ".....And the new Liverpool away strip...and some predator boots...and a PS3 and an Xbox 360...please, I've been a good boy, please please please......"

Dog: "...listen, I can lick my own balls, what else do I need??? I'll take a bone if it's going...."

LOL.....................I'll find that one hard to beat.

DogPray.jpg

Boy:- Please god, don't make that Michael Jackson at the door.

Dog:- Please god, don't make that Bubbles at the door.

FD

DogPray.jpg

Boy: Please God let Mum be able to get this superglue off my mouth and Hands!

Dog: Please God let Mrs Robinson be able to get this Super Glue out of my eyes!!!!

DogPray.jpg

Little Chris had everything a PC his own phone a funky juice bottle even a cellotape despenser now all he wanted was to get rid of his Beadle hand.

DogPray.jpg

Please God, please let my dog be in Bobbybox's "How much is that doggy in the window" thread next week.

DogPray.jpg

After learning that the new neighbours were Korean, Jamie & his dog prayed that they were vegetarians...

DogPray.jpg

Dog: Good, he's praying again, so I'll take a quick dump on the floor whilst he's got his eyes shut. Squeeze!

sausagefest.jpg

Its not a caption but very awkward, Ive been looking at this to think of somthing and my dad walks in and slowly walks out again, oh dear

sausagefest.jpg

The first official Evo-Web meet up is in full swing

sausagefest.jpg

Whoever isnt playing with themselves raise your hand!

sausagefest.jpg

Dave looked down at the orangey glow in the middle of the tub, "Who pissed in it already!?", as a slightly drunk Michael raises his hand

sausagefest.jpg

"Wine....you mean to tell me there's some queer here drinking wine???? HEH LADS....WHO THE FUCK IS DRINKING WINE?????"

sausagefest.jpg

Commander Glinko's secret was out (right-middle) - his alien orange-bulb penis\communicator started receiving a transmission in the middle of his first fitting-in session with the locals. Most were too drunk to notice, except for the guy above him on this picture who tries to escape in a drunken panic.

sausagefest.jpg

DJDoc4 (pictured waving at camera) hosted his own private Evo-Web meetup, and it was going great. "Who needs to play a football match eh lads, this is more like it!" Not pictured, knife-wielding Jaygrim and Michael Barrymore.

sausagefest.jpg

HEY MA!! That homosexual trap we set at the bottom of the yard caught us some dandies!! GET MAH GUN!!

Back
Top Bottom