The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

Two laughs-out-loud in two minutes, I knew it was a good idea to save that picture for as long as possible.

If I die in this hurricane (see chatbox for more details), let it be known that the above two captions should be given six points each because of the circumstances.

skanking.jpg

Reports of a monster in a nightclub - which caused a stampede out of the club and revelers were left screaming and physically shaking outside, were quashed last night as this picture was released - It was just a Fat bird trying to touch her toes and her bum crack was revealed!!

skanking.jpg

This was Becky's night to lose her virginity, She was the only girl in the club and all the guy's were looking her up, then some idiot puts the oakey coakey on.

skanking.jpg

"Desperate girl dances in joy of finding a guy that is nowhere to be found after seeing her acting this way"

I decided that, since Uncharted and Unreal have to go back tomorrow, I'd have another late night. Uncharted fucking rocks, even though I'll probably finish it in a week.

Still not liking how it's crashing every ten minutes though, and the crap pad, and the lack of decent (let alone spectacular) games, and the lack of a proper XMB, and blah blah blah.

But I'm knackered now, so I am really going to boboes.

skanking.jpg

Sarah couldn't believe it, she'd had a her new canvas shoes a matter of hours, and already, some bastard dog had managed to get shit on them, someone was going to pay.

skanking.jpg

Judy was going all out to win the pub long jump competition

skanking.jpg

Martin Taylors daughter breaks Croatians leg in nightclub...crowd horrified by lunging tackle....Martin Taylors daughter: "Look at the picture, there was no malicious intent, clearly it was an accident"

Last edited:
skanking.jpg

It was one of those moments where everyone in the crowd knew it was too late and stood there waiting for it to happen, it was Sarahs first bold attempt at walking without the wheelchair but she was heading straight for a 30 foot drop onto the main dance floor.

Great pic Jack, was already laughing before I even read any captions :D
The guy's face in the middle directly above her back in the shot is priceless!

skanking.jpg

Sales of Ecstasy reach an all-time low after a previously unknown side-effect is discovered at a Newcastle nightclub.

skanking.jpg

After being chained up and used by the guys all night, Emma leaves to go home, a little worse for wear.

(if you look, she is the only girl in the whole picture!)

man, that's not right...

didn't your mum ever tell you, you shouldn't make fun of those less fortunate than yourself?

Back
Top Bottom