The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

712026.JPG

AAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhhh oh my god get your fucking foot outta my ear.

ROUND 8 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: pbchillin
Guy on right: "Shotgun Anus." - Guy in Middle: "Dammit, you promised me this time Julie!"

2nd Place: BobbyBox
Oh my god Mary - you have a freakishly big arm!!

3rd Place: jumberto
Alan was disgusted when Sandra's fart went from silent to violent in just a few seconds.

HER LIST

1st Place: tiktiktiktik
"Could we be in a more boring pose for a caption competition?" - "I say, I think it might be possible, but I'm not sure how!"

2nd Place: freddyboy
Phyllis was devilishly close to discovering Bob and Malcolm's sordid origami secret, but Bob just managed to hide the swan in his top pocket...

3rd Place: BobbyBox
Oh my god Mary - you have a freakishly big arm!!

Good job no one learned from me.......

You would have been in my top three but seeing as the missus had already picked you I thought I'd choose a few different ones. Bobby's deserved to be in twice though for making me spit Vimto on the keyboard.

712026.JPG

Girl/Boy on the right: I'm gonna kick that huge fringe clean off your head, you miserable fucking bitch.......Take that!!!!.......Heeee Yaaaaa!!!

712026.JPG

World's most unfortunate siamese twins take up self defence classes to sort out the evo-webbers taking the piss out of their condition
:DD

ROUND 9 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: pbchillin
The girls at the Judo club were always taking advantage of Sally's blindness, "Sally, phone call!" She never learned...

2nd Place: BobbyBox
Girl on left thinking: I hope Uncle Barry doesn't come into my bedroom tonight again

3rd Place: bradley1886
She looked confident...he looked worried. Her hand was poised and they both knew what was coming next

HER LIST

1st Place: CW
Spot the polar bear...

2nd Place: Dermot
What it's like in Karate Heaven

3rd Place: BobbyBox
Girl on left thinking: is that a boy or a girl?

pbchillin finishes top of my list for the second week in a row, can he make it a hat-trick with just two weeks of play to go? (that rhymed)
Dermot is still on top, but BobbyBox is just FOUR POINTS behind! OHHHHH THE TENSION!

SEASON THREE: ROUND 10 (29th February - 7th March)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

Time to bring out the big guns...

skanking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom