The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

valentines_survey_lg.jpg

"...it was horrifying...something i never want to experience ever again....it's a long story...I was in this village and next thing....it started raining really hard....and you know how I'm not that tall ok....well....to cut it short i got in a little spot of bother.....where I couldn't breathe that well...but...and then there was this SWAT team......and now I'm in hospital...but I'm okay...I love you and can't wait to come back home to you and the kids....."

Sorry lads but Dermot has got the Caption Competitions wrapped up for the forseeable future with the story of Nobby the Gnome.

valentines_survey_lg.jpg

"Dear Dermot,
I love you so dearly.
The others are clearly,
not as funny as you,
not nearly.

Be my valentine

From Jack Bauer

From ?

Laughs all round when Jack accidentally posts the wrong card to his mrs.

The missus has today officially gone vegan, so no more chocolate for her. Allllllllll for Jack.

valentines_survey_lg.jpg

"Dear Mrs. Bauer,

Now that you are a vegan
You will need a lot of feedin'
To show my love for you
I send you this card made from edible giant timber bamboo
Eat it like a panda
And think of me when the food you are eating can't be any blander
Choose me and leave Jack Bauer
Together will will forever live in a happy hour
So choose me and leave that hippy
Together we will eat food that is far more tasty
I know the first thing on your mind is a good f#$king
But please, let us take it slow and first have something to eat at the local Burger King
I will be wearing something grey
Hurry up as I need to get my "end" away

Your Valentine,

T"

Should be banned just because he tried to rhyme Hippy and tasty!!

also you might have done alright - but I think you over stepped the mark with the fucking business!.......Oooh thats harsh.

Keep it clean - Its too blue. Especially when you are talking about an actual Judge and also a Judges Girlfriend!

If She chooses your one - They will have an argument because it talks about her wanting to hump you. He won't choose it because you mention humping his girlfriend. :)

It was quite funny though :)

Yeah I had a shorter one but deleted it. LAcked cohesion. Jack can take it, he knows its a joke. And yeah, the hippy and tasty one is pushing it a bit, lol.

Yes I can take it, you don't need to worry about offending either of your judges I don't think.

valentines_survey_lg.jpg

"Warmest greetings from Nigeria,
Be my valentine?
I am the son of Prince Olumbele Oguweke and have inherited his fortune.
Send only your sort code and bank account details to me and i will transfer £5000 to you immedietly as a gesture of my love."

ROUND 7 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jumberto
I don't know why Sally's laughing, she can't even read.

2nd Place: Dermot
"...it was horrifying...something i never want to experience ever again....it's a long story...I was in this village and next thing....it started raining really hard....and you know how I'm not that tall ok....well....to cut it short i got in a little spot of bother.....where I couldn't breathe that well...but...and then there was this SWAT team......and now I'm in hospital...but I'm okay...I love you and can't wait to come back home to you and the kids....."

3rd Place: bradley1886
"To Hannah....from Hannah!..haha i knew this would be a good idea"

HER LIST

1st Place: jumberto
"Dear Dermot, I love you so dearly. The others are clearly, not as funny as you, not nearly.
Be my valentine - From Jack Bauer - From ?"

2nd Place: tiktiktiktik
"Dear Mrs. Bauer,
Now that you are a vegan, You will need a lot of feedin',
To show my love for you, I send you this card made from edible giant timber bamboo
Eat it like a panda, And think of me when the food you are eating can't be any blander
Choose me and leave Jack Bauer, Together will will forever live in a happy hour
So choose me and leave that hippy, Together we will eat food that is far more tasty
I know the first thing on your mind is a good f#$king, But please, let us take it slow and first have something to eat at the local Burger King
I will be wearing something grey, Hurry up as I need to get my "end" away
Your Valentine, T"

3rd Place: Bobbybox
Giant Man Eating Stick Insect Goes On Rampage On Valentines Day

Jumberto scores MAXIMUM POINTS - congratulations, give yourself a pat on the back and a biscuit.

Last edited:
SEASON THREE: ROUND 8 (15th February - 22nd February)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

Netscape-Black_White_Hollywood_Democratic_Party_Endorsement_dl.jpg

Julies statement that she liked this years Pro Evo over FIFA shocked Bert and Jerry

So let me get this straight.. you got turned into a gnome and you got lost in a village and it's starts to rain.. but it never stopped? So you almost drown, but you get saved by a couple of guys from SWAT and end up in hospital? Is that where you sent that valentine's card from? I see. But now you're a woman and I'm a man and it's 1952, it just doesn't add up. Are you cheating on me?

Back
Top Bottom