The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

SWAT_AP.jpg

Booyaa.

I don't know - maybe I should stop being so abstract and make my sense of humour more simple.

Worked for me, decided to keep it a simple and obvious as possible and for the last two weeks ive been in the top 3 of one of them :D

SWAT_AP.jpg

"And at step 3 you add water to the mix and the oven should be warm enough by now to continue with step 4"

SWAT_AP.jpg

Scottish Wanking Association Trading-cards

"I'll trade you 1 Paris Hilton for 2 Lucy Pinders"

"Throw in a Katie Price and you got a deal"

SWAT_AP.jpg

"Bates, come here, looks like we got another distress call, let me read it..."'Please help....stuck in village but underwater...can't explain...also, I'm a gnome....please hurry.....'

Last edited:
SWAT_AP.jpg

Being relocated to the village of Pontypriddle in Wales was tough on Britains best SWAT team as they read the top secret dossier for yet another cat stuck in a tree

SWAT_AP.jpg

Guy 1 - Ok so here's this list, we gotta get Dermot smatries.

Guy 2 - What the fuck are smarties?

Guy 1 - I dont fucking know.

Guy 1 - Jaygrim want a marathon.

Guy 2 - What the fuck is a marathon?

Guy 1 - Could be a snicker.

Guy 1 - Bobboybox wants a milky bar.

Guy 2 - Is that the guy thats married to Whitney?

SWAT_AP.jpg

Look it says left at the roundabout you idiot, you told me right, now we're friggin lost. Nice one. Seriously, don't talk to me.

SWAT_AP.jpg

"Come on Tom, it's obvious, you got a 'S' a 'W' a blank and a 'T'..."
The guys often played Hangaman to calm themselves during missions infiltrating enemy lines.

SWAT_AP.jpg

We go down the ravine, under the bridge.......Dave.......Dave, God Damn it Man stop falling asleep on me!

SWAT_AP.jpg

Dave (left) tries to keep a straight face after noticing that someone had put a "SHIT" sign on the back of Calvin (right)

SWAT_AP.jpg

Calvin (right) tries writing "SWAT" several times on a piece of paper in an attempt to get his colleague Dave (left) to pronounce SWAT properly. "It's pronounced 'swot' not 'swat', people think you're a scouser saying 'twat'."

(Say "swat" as it is written out loud, you'll see what I mean)

SWAT_AP.jpg

Geoff: Sorry Jim, Mick took my last Gram of Coke. I've got some Skunk Weed for you and a couple of Pills left over?

Jim: Damn it! Mick always gets to you before me

SWAT_AP.jpg

Hey Shaq, can I have your autograph?
I'm not Shaq mate, I just work for the po-lice like you.
You're not Shaquille O'Neal??! Shut up!! Just sign the damn paper.
Erm. Ok.

The guy on the left reminds me of Brian Little with dyed brown hair. Tell me I'm wrong.

_40172952_little270.jpg

SWAT_AP.jpg

Brian Little sees his name put into referee Uriah Rennie's book after a touchline incident

SWAT_AP.jpg

Handy Andy doesn't quite agree with Mike Tyson's blueprint of a hammer but doesn't say anything until after the show, "Handy Andy and Mike Tyson's Look At SWAT Teams", had finished filming

Back
Top Bottom