The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

ROUND 4 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!!!

2nd Place: BobbyBox
Soldier who disguises himself as a wall gets found out when they try and add an extension

3rd Place: tiktiktiktik
"Guatanamooooooooooooooooooooo"

HER LIST

1st Place: BobbyBox
He tried holding his breath, standing on his head and drinking water, his friends even tried to frighten him. This was the last resort for Wong Key Nuts to get rid of his Hiccups

2nd Place: Dermot
Some of the deleted scenes from MC Hammers "Can't touch this - (dooo doooo doooo doooooo).....Hammertime, woooooo wooooooooo - can't touch this..." video

3rd Place: jaygrim
CW unleashes the banning hammer once again

It's all square at the top now as BobbyBox and Dermot battle it out!

SEASON THREE: ROUND 5 (25th January 07 - 1st February 08)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

gnomemx6.jpg

Last edited:
gnomemx6.jpg

Nobby the gnome was looking for his child when God cast 40 days and 40 nights of rain upon the land.

I only edited the post to add the picture. I promise.

Last edited:
gnomemx6.jpg

Shortly after this Gilbert the gnome caught pneumonia and was admitted to hospital by the national elf service.
You're barred.

What makes me wince is that the missus will probably love that. You bastard you.

gnomemx6.jpg

"Alright I took the number 23 and made a right at the phone booth like you said mate.....but was it a left at Cherry Road or a right...what???? Cherry Lane???? What??? No, you're breaking up.......no i'm...underwater...no listen it's a long story mate...I can't.......can you hurry up????...Hello???!!!! Brian?????"

Last edited:
Haha, I'm threatening to ban jaygrim for a week because of constantly awwwwwwful puns, along the lines of "no place like gnome". Don't panic.

Yes I agree jay should be banned for the bad gnome jokes, hopefully then things might get back to gnomeal around here.
JB your so sELFish.
This only confirms that I was right all along in my government-approved plans to set up a pun police force. Some jokes are so bad they can cause actual physical pain.

You pair of gnomeosexuals.

gnomemx6.jpg

"John extended his tongue, he was right 'Apple Tango', realising he was now the latest victim of the new 'You've been Tango'ed' ad campaign"

gnomemx6.jpg

A new Weapon for the British Army is unvieled - Half Gnome, Half Bumble Bee. It will be used in Covert Operations in the fight against terrorism. Stealth will be its main operation - inlcuding swimming and using its sting to breath - while observing the enemy

gnomemx6.jpg

As he crossed the road and the water was rising at an astonishing rate, a look of panic came onto his eyes as he suddenly remembered Artax the Horse, Drowning in the Swamp of Sadness in the 'The Neverending Story' - he thought to himself, "this is my swamp of sadness......I may never hold my fishing rod again"

gnomemx6.jpg

Everyone wondered why Mr Gnome was still smiling, but no else knew that Mrs Gnome was still under there somewhere

If you'd put "because the road was flooded" or "because he lived in Yorkshire" or "because the weather in Britain is SHITE" you might have got something with that.

But your judges are a bit too lazy to make their own punchlines.

Back
Top Bottom