The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

gnomemx6.jpg

The weather in Gnome England was still as shit as the regular England

gnomemx6.jpg

After the success of it's last film 'Snakes on a Plane', this Hollywood studio gets to work on it's newest blockbuster, 'Gnomes on a Lake'.

gnomemx6.jpg

Just when Gerald thought it was safe to leave the safety of the garden for a crafty cigarette, the NHS's new anti-smoking campaign was just getting into full swing.

gnomemx6.jpg

A surprising photo of one of the new Sheffield Wednesday's players getting used to the city environment. (June 2007)

Sorry once again. :(

gnomemx6.jpg

While the other six made it to the saftey of an upstairs bedroom.......... Dopey nipped out for a pack of fags

gnomemx6.jpg

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's off to work I'll go,
With a bucket & spade, in a puddle I'll wade,
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho

Apologies in advance. JB you will hate this. It's not even funny
gnomemx6.jpg

IT'S RAINING GNOMES, HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING GNOMES, AMEN.

Last edited:
gnomemx6.jpg

Chaos in Doncaster as Nobby the Gnome's bid to break the 'World's biggest catheter bag' record goes horribly, horribly wrong.

that's a piss-sack by the way.

ROUND 5 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: Dermot
Alright I took the number 23 and made a right at the phone booth like you said mate.....but was it a left at Cherry Road or a right...what???? Cherry Lane???? What??? No, you're breaking up.......no i'm...underwater...no listen it's a long story mate...I can't.......can you hurry up????...Hello???!!!! Brian?????

2nd Place: jumberto
IT'S RAINING GNOMES, HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING GNOMES, AMEN

3rd Place: Aliboy
Newsflash 2027..... Chris Martin drowns in a pool of his own tears

HER LIST

1st Place: tiktiktiktik
BLOLOLOOOOYLAALELEAAAA

2nd Place: jaygrim
Shortly after this Gilbert the gnome caught pneumonia and was admitted to hospital by the national elf service

3rd Place: jj710
The gnome was feeling a little bit (well, a foot at least) under the weather...

Six completely different winners, just shows how humour can differ!

SEASON THREE: ROUND 6 (25th January 07 - 1st February 08)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

SWAT_AP.jpg

Okay, the missus has been giving me earache here, and "we've" decided that the winner of this season's competition wins a prize.

The prize is: a chocolate bar of your choice.

No joke. Good luck.

Terms & Conditions: Value must be less than £1 and available in a British Co-Op store. Will be sent by Royal Mail (or Airmail if neccessary) so if it gets lost and freddyboy eats it then we accept no responsibility.

My Neverending story one didn't even get a point!! - disgraceful!!! It made me laugh!!

Your misses chose the Booyaa drowning one as her first choice this time, but didn't put the Booyaa on her list in the previous round?!

I don't know - maybe I should stop being so abstract and make my sense of humour more simple.

Dermots one this round was good though - he did deserved first place :)

Back
Top Bottom