The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

brickheadnu4.jpg

"A typical sight from the North Korean army training grounds"

IMG]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1310/brickheadnu4.jpg[/IMG]

Jackass's Wee man used to be 6'6 before this event happened in the pilot episode

brickheadnu4.jpg

He tried holding his breath, standing on his head and drinking water, his friends even tried to frighten him. This was the last resort for Wong Key Nuts to get rid of his Hiccups

brickheadnu4.jpg

The John Smiths No Nonsense campaign was now getting out of hand - AVE IT!!!

Last edited:
brickheadnu4.jpg

Bobby gets punished for his constant use of the word Booyaa! Not pictured are other users of the "Word of the moment" who wait in line for their punishment

brickheadnu4.jpg

Outrage in this years 'brick heabutting on another human being' contest;

Using the latest technology - A slowed down video capture of the winners final headbutt - clearly shows the use of a 500lb Sledge Hammer

brickheadnu4.jpg

Some of the deleted scenes from MC Hammers "Can't touch this - (dooo doooo doooo doooooo).....Hammertime, woooooo wooooooooo - can't touch this..." video.

brickheadnu4.jpg

After seeing the latest calpol avert, Hong Ki Lee experimented if it would work..... His conclusion
"OOOOOOO AAAACHIII
POOKATEY!"
translation
"OOOOOO MY FUCKIN HEAD!"

Respect lost for not giving your son a clip around the ear. Stealing your captions, I don't know...

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't cock them up - that Teenage ninja marine one from the last round was mine and he just stuffed it up - guaranteed winner that was in the right hands.....

look who is complaining , the real THIEF! [-X

Back
Top Bottom