The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

galleryyl1.jpg

The Tate Gallery unveils an even bigger crack than the 167m one that was on display last year
Ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7033619.stm

galleryyl1.jpg

Will Young and George Michael were disappointed to learn that the art gallery rules were strictly no touching.

ROUND 1 RESULTS

1st Place: jumberto
When he heard that everyone thought he looked like Homer Simpson, Dave's jaw literally went through the floor

2nd Place: Dermot
Luis-Alberto Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldos overweight dad, also known to take a dive anywhere with noone near him...but tumbling in the mueseum and accidentaly crashing through the floorboards was really taking this "simulation" to a whole new level

3rd Place: Ret KiT
Art gallery thieves escaped through an amazing tunnel but the detectives were having bit trouble solving the case

Promising young thing Jumberto takes the early lead!

SEASON THREE: ROUND 2 (4th January - 11th January 08)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

stalingl0.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Darren was stuck there for 3 days before someone realised he wasn't the new Tracy Emin installation

A homer joke beats freddy's effort?! Honestly Jack, can we get some more judges in?

Anyway, I'll give this season another go, although know it's pointless.

EDIT: even moreso when you read my effort :D

stalingl0.jpg

"Tounite Boris, I ggive you best lovin you ghave gever ghad"

stalingl0.jpg

Mr. Craddock knew this was his best chance at stealing the $1,000,000 Stalin self-portrait after some fat fuck inside the museum went crashing through the floorboards

stalingl0.jpg

Helmut is going to regret falling asleep on his stagg do. And the person who superglued his face to a picture of Ronald Regan with a tash was gonna pay.

A homer joke beats freddy's effort?! Honestly Jack, can we get some more judges in?

Anyway, I'll give this season another go, although know it's pointless.

EDIT: even moreso when you read my effort :D

stalingl0.jpg

"Tounite Boris, I ggive you best lovin you ghave gever ghad"

My Smurf one was funny aswell :) It made me laugh anyway - I would have given me first place.

I said Gargasmell........Because the baddy was called Gargamel!! :lol: Oh please......I have tears coming out of my eyes:D

stalingl0.jpg

After the success of cash in the attic the new homeless version pennies in a shit heap was bound to be great.

I like that one JayGrim = that made me laugh :) - I see You have BooYaa above your Avatar - Good choice Mate.....Good Choice.

What can I say, I have no class. Or should I say, I have d'oh class? Haha, hahaha, haaaaaa. No I shouldn't, because that would be a copyright infringement.

If you guys want more judges we can do that. In-fact, I like the idea so much, this week's competition will be judged by three people. Me, the missus (she actually reads the entries every week and gives me immense stick for picking "all the wrong ones"), and a special guest (I'm thinking of one person in-particular but he's not online at the moment so I can't ask him).

If it works out then it'll be great, but if nine different entries get one vote each then it'll be the first and last time there's more than one judge.

stalingl0.jpg

"8 weeks is a long time I know, and 23 dead is not acceptable but they shall not have died in vain...we've searched high and low but just have had absolutely no luck so far...but I promise the people of the city of Leeds we will catch this bastard and punish him to the highest extent of the law...rest assured we have our top detectives on the case and he won't be able to as much as get out of bed without us catching him" - Leeds chief of police William Heywood (in background)being interviewed on his squads inability to catch Leeds most notorious mass murderer ever, a homeless maniac who roamed the streets murdering people with a massive portrait of Stalin.

stalingl0.jpg

"Poor blind lad was excited as he were going to show his mates who the real man is so he went out to pick what he thought was an Pamela Anderson portrait"

Mr. Craddock knew this was his best chance at stealing the $1,000,000 Stalin self-portrait after some fat fuck inside the museum went crashing through the floorboards

Ooooh, I like what you did there........excellent!

What can I say, I have no class. Or should I say, I have d'oh class? Haha, hahaha, haaaaaa. No I shouldn't, because that would be a copyright infringement.

If you guys want more judges we can do that. In-fact, I like the idea so much, this week's competition will be judged by three people. Me, the missus (she actually reads the entries every week and gives me immense stick for picking "all the wrong ones"), and a special guest (I'm thinking of one person in-particular but he's not online at the moment so I can't ask him).

If it works out then it'll be great, but if nine different entries get one vote each then it'll be the first and last time there's more than one judge.

Just tell everybody to score their top 3 (1st place gets 3 points, 2nd two, 3rd one point). Then you should be fine to get a top 3, and if any of them are tied you can use your Evo-Web Master Judge Card and decide the winner.

stalingl0.jpg

"Stalin my have been a fierce and tough leader, however one look with those dreamy eyes could melt even the most anti marxist campaigner".

stalingl0.jpg

The portrait was all he had left, but even after all these years Vladimir could still smell that sweet eau d'murder on old Joe's face if he got close enough.

stalingl0.jpg

'Da Tomas Crownski Affair 2 - Stolen artifacts of the murdering Romanov bastard elite'
Coming to a Peoples Revoulutionary Moving and Talking Image Communal Palace near you soon .....

stalingl0.jpg

The moment Sherlock Holmes finds out Dr Watson is actually moonlighting as a russian Dictator!

stalingl0.jpg

Boris was in near complition of his dictator collection.....All that is missing is George W Bush

ROUND 2 RESULTS
Right, new rules from this week onward. There will be two judges every week (there were supposed to be three but one's at work so it's two I'm afraid). Rather than combine our choices into one list, which we couldn't do because we disagree on almost everything (your two judges, myself and the girlfriend), there will be two lots of points given out each week. So if you're not funny to me, you might be funny to the girlfriend, and vice versa.

The same person can't appear twice in the same list (so I can't pick Aliboy twice), but I can pick him and then the girlfriend can pick him. Just to clarify.

So here we go, twice the points on offer, and this week's results are...

MY LIST

1st Place: Aliboy
We'll meet again... Don't know where... Don't know when...

2nd Place: Dermot

3rd Place: jumberto
After 15 minutes of staring into the eyes of Stalin, Andrei decided it was time to lay off the vodka

HER LIST

1st Place: Aliboy
We'll meet again... Don't know where... Don't know when...

2nd Place: Bobbybox
The moment Sherlock Holmes finds out Dr Watson is actually moonlighting as a russian Dictator

3rd Place: Ret KiT
Poor blind lad was excited as he were going to show his mates who the real man is so he went out to pick what he thought was an Pamela Anderson portrait

Promising even-younger thing Aliboy is this week's winner with a maximum 12pts!

SEASON THREE: ROUND 3 (11th January - 18th January 08)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

tooheavyiw0.jpg

Last edited:
tooheavyiw0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ikeas New flat pack travel Apache Helicopter gets a thumbs down from the soldiers.

Corporal Simon Giggleberries said;

'I carry my travel iron everywhere I go - but now I can't fit it in my Rucksack with this in it!'

Back
Top Bottom