The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

human-tower-slip.jpg

The Polish Formation Window Cleaning Team slip into second place after losing style marks from the Italian judge....

ROUND 9 RESULTS

1st Place: Dermot
Gillian couldn't hold it any longer, she just had to piss, a hard rain was gonna fall

2nd Place: Jay666
As these prisoners try to escape form guantanamo bay by disguising themselves as a ladder, the girl at the top is caught with her pants down

3rd Place: freddyboy
The Polish Formation Window Cleaning Team slip into second place after losing style marks from the Italian judge

ROUND 10 (7th December 07 - 14th December 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

It's neck and neck, Dermot is top by 2pts but Jay666 is right up his arse (nothing new there then) with freddyboy just behind. Including this round, only three rounds to go until a champion is crowned!

And so it's time to break out my favourite pic which I have been saving for a title race as tight as this one. This was used in another caption competition, and if any of you make me laugh harder than the guy who won with this pic originally then rest assured that you are a funny fucker (I will reveal his winning entry at the end of this week's competition).

girlbudgieheadco2.jpg

Last edited:
girlbudgieheadco2.jpg

"Initially Jody was enjoying having Polly on her head,...then her Uncle Alfred showed her his latest project."

I better not have to explain it!

girlbudgieheadco2.jpg

Little Susie screams but she can't work out what's worse.. a bird about to shit on your head, or the fact that Grampa has just flopped his cock out and is about to shove it right in your face. Decisions, decisions

sorry thats not nice

ROUND 10 RESULTS

1st Place: freddyboy
Little Jane Silver fails her Key Stage 1 exam at the Pirate Academy.

2nd Place: jaygrim
Polly just shit a baby, and a fucking ugly one at that.

3rd Place: jumberto
Little Susie screams but she can't work out what's worse.. a bird about to shit on your head, or the fact that Grampa has just flopped his cock out and is about to shove it right in your face. Decisions, decisions.

For those wondering, this pic was featured on Have I Got News For You, and the caption that won originally was...
"After two week ordeal, killer budgie returns baby."

Last edited:
ROUND 11 (14th December 07 - 21st December 07)

mumfighttl5.jpg

Some stats I just realised...

• There are only two contests left (!) before the end of the season
  • jaygrim has now leapfrogged Dermot in the league
  • jaygrim, Dermot and freddyboy require just 3, 5 and 7 points respectively to beat marukomu's season total record
  • Whoever finishes 2nd and 3rd have already beaten last season's 2nd and 3rd points totals

mumfighttl5.jpg

This years Womens Institute Plum Jam competition was voted a draw by the judges, so, Marjorie Chuff and Belinda Doodah settled the issue in the time honoured tradition. Marjorie winning by two falls and a submission

ROUND 11 RESULTS

1st Place: jumberto
Takeshi Kaneshiro in - House of Flying Nanna's

2nd Place: Dermot
On the set of R.Kellys initial "I believe I can fly" video that was later scrapped due to various safety regulations.

3rd Place: freddyboy
This years Womens Institute Plum Jam competition was voted a draw by the judges, so, Marjorie Chuff and Belinda Doodah settled the issue in the time honoured tradition. Marjorie winning by two falls and a submission.

DERMOT HAS LEAPFROGGED JAY666 IN THE TABLE!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

FINAL ROUND OF THE SEASON: ROUND 12 (21st December 07 - 28th December 07)

2006-12-21T23_42_12-08_00.jpg

2006-12-21T23_42_12-08_00.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo (left): Do you think I'm going to heaven Dermot?
Dermot (right): No, you're going to burn in the fires of hell for all eternity you cheating cunt. Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom