The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

country-gay.jpg

Free from the intense spotlight of being top flight managers, Mourinho and Jol were finally allowed to truly express themselves during a recent holiday in Aruba.

country-gay.jpg

In Gay David voice from Little Britain:

"I wish the locals wouldnt stare just because we are the only Gays in the village. Is it that obvious?"

ROUND 7 RESULTS

1st Place: freddyboy
AAAHHHHYYYYYIIIIAHHHHHYYY WILL ALWAYS......LOVE YOU OOOOHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHYYYY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU etc etc etc. (Respect to Bobbybox)

2nd Place: jj710
Tony has a mixed look of suprise and disgust as his beloved wife lets out a monster belch, which strangely smells of garlic...

3rd Place: Jay666
Metal Mickey - "Suck this bitch".

WOOOO! lets hold up here. Freddy won with one of my old qoutes?! surely that can't be allowed? I feel I should get a couple of points :) Royalties and all that.

country-gay.jpg

Though the t shirt was meant as a joke, they both had to admit, they did like their fair share of meat

country-gay.jpg

After nearly 5 years of searching, Bin Laden & his right hand man have finally been found disguised as homosexuals on a Soho street corner.

ROUND 8 RESULTS

1st Place: Dermot
Free from the intense spotlight of being top flight managers, Mourinho and Jol were finally allowed to truly express themselves during a recent holiday in Aruba

2nd Place: jumberto
Opera fans were shocked to see photo's of supposedly dead Pavarotti 'gaying it up' with Johnny Depp at a bus stop

3rd Place: Bobbybox
Miss Marple has let herself go a bit

ROUND 9 (30th November 07 - 7th December 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

human-tower-slip.jpg

human-tower-slip.jpg

"It was all a waste of time for this group of paparrazzi intent on getting their pictures, Brad and Angelina's room was actually on the ground floor; not on the 16th according to widespread rumours."

human-tower-slip.jpg

Performers at the Vatican for the Popes birthday - one second after he blew his candles out, this happens.

Just noticed the 'no editing' rule. I sometimes have to edit my ones, because I forget to put the picture in.

But I have never changed one of my qoutes....honest Guv.

human-tower-slip.jpg

As these prisoners try to escape form guantanamo bay by disguising themselves as a ladder, the girl at the top is caught with her pants down.

human-tower-slip.jpg

People were starting to get tired of watching the human totem pole. They'd been up at the crack of Dawn (and Sarah, and Jane, and Kelly...)

Back
Top Bottom