The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

argument.jpg

Some news just in here on E!Entertaiment News...80's guitar band ZZ Top are set to split over artistic differences......

argument.jpg

Bearded man number one shows bearded man number two the door. bearded man number two shows bearded man number one the end of his finger. Bearded man number three looks on with a beard.

ROUND 6 RESULTS

1st Place: freddyboy
"Get the remote, it's over there..." - "I know where it is Malachai..."

2nd Place: Jay666
And when is the last time you fucking cleaned up in here? There's grass growing in the corner where the fucking TV used to be.

3rd Place: Dermot
Just before their famous razorblade invention, the Gilette brothers spent weeks arguing over whether they should go with that or the aeroplane John Gilette (on right) had been working on in the back yard.

ROUND 7 (16th November 07 - 23rd November 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

closecherieblairyawns_gallery__470x337.jpg

After the blowjob thought Tony thinks to himself:

I love her........I mean look at how she can match her lipstick to her blouse to perfection

Tony has a mixed look of suprise and disgust as his beloved wife lets out a monster belch, which strangely smells of garlic...

ROUND 7 RESULTS

1st Place: freddyboy
AAAHHHHYYYYYIIIIAHHHHHYYY WILL ALWAYS......LOVE YOU OOOOHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHYYYY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU etc etc etc. (Respect to Bobbybox)

2nd Place: jj710
Tony has a mixed look of suprise and disgust as his beloved wife lets out a monster belch, which strangely smells of garlic...

3rd Place: Jay666
Metal Mickey - "Suck this bitch".

ROUND 8 (23rd November 07 - 30th November 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

country-gay.jpg

country-gay.jpg

"Hollywood goes nuts for the newest trend in Fashion, The Mash Up". This season sees Roberto Cavalli and Vivienne Westwood combine to create the GayStar collection"

Back
Top Bottom