The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

tooheavyiw0.jpg

While Keanu Reeves takes a tour to raise awarness of Soldiers lives in Iraq, he dodges a Bullet right at the last moment.

Keanu said;

'I earned millions of pounds for staring in the Matrix - but the most valuable thing I got from that Film was being taught this gravity defying move - it saved my life!'

he went on to say;

'I am now devoting my whole life to teaching the American and British Soldiers this move - Countless lives can be saved.......I am a film actor no more'

tooheavyiw0.jpg

The new american marine projectile system was much cheaper than risking lives going on a plane.... safer too

Haha I think jay's got this one wrapped already!:lol: I cant say the limbo one now either;)

tooheavyiw0.jpg

"I knew curry night was a bad idea" said Nigel after Colin takes him out with one hard blast of vindaloo fueled fart.

tooheavyiw0.jpg

[American commentator voice]
And you join us as Jonny Naff goes into spasm mid-pop here at the 2008 Iraqi breakdancing trials. Backbreaking stuff.
[/American commentator voice]

tooheavyiw0.jpg

"Corporal Lewis, the hardest cunt walking in the military, the conventional situp was no good in his book, he done his standing up holding 2 150lbs bags of rocks"

tooheavyiw0.jpg

Adult entertainment had reached a new low when soldiers started flashing their nutsacks for the new "Soldiers Gone Wild" series.

ROUND 3 RESULTS

MY LIST

1st Place: BobbyBox
While Keanu Reeves takes a tour to raise awarness of Soldiers lives in Iraq, he dodges a Bullet right at the last moment.
(That's all you needed to put Bobby!! :lol:)

2nd Place: jaygrim
Newsflash: US soldier breaks back during mini helecopter attack.

3rd Place: Dermot
Corporal Lewis, the hardest cunt walking in the military, the conventional situp was no good in his book, he done his standing up holding 2 150lbs bags of rocks

HER LIST

1st Place: Dermot
Corporal Lewis, the hardest cunt walking in the military, the conventional situp was no good in his book, he done his standing up holding 2 150lbs bags of rocks

2nd Place: freddyboy
US military intelligence tries to smuggle out the evidence of Friendly fire incidents

3rd Place: Aliboy
The enemy takes advantage of the Teenage American Marine Turtles fatal flaw

SEASON THREE: ROUND 4 (18th January - 25th January 08)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

brickheadnu4.jpg

Last edited:
brickheadnu4.jpg

In some cultures it is considered offensive to show the sole of your foot. Wai Sak Lee duly accepts his punishment. HSBC - The world's local bank.

Back
Top Bottom