The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

mario03.jpg

"You should meet our brother he's a real fungi".

mario03.jpg

Next Gen Mario gets a 18 rating after final boss scene sees Bowser whip out his Dragon Cock and slay the Mushroom ladies that protect Mario.

mario03.jpg

"Suddenly, Dermots first magic mushroom trip started going horribly wrong, the girls were now clothed and had deep voices..."

mario03.jpg

It was hard finding volunteers for testing the newly designed "Mario Helmet" which involved dropping 50 pound rocks from a great distance on top of the girls heads.

mario03.jpg

Although the girls were doing a great job of looking scared, with its bright colours and ridiculous headgear, the highly censored Japanese edition of Saw 4 wasn't quite what anyone was expecting.

mario03.jpg

As Nintendo unveil the amazing graphics on Super Mario in the Tokyo Playboy Mansion, FreeMM complains they are still current gen, but cammeyboy is delighted as the shirts are untucked

mario03.jpg

Images from the latest trend in Japanese sexual fetishes. The girls get ready for The Mario Bukkake from a hoard of horney Japanese Gamegeeks.

mario03.jpg

Havent got much inspiration for this one, so ill use up a slot for correcting some spelling :D

Images from the latest trend in Japanese sexual fetishes. The girls get ready for The Mario Bukkake from a hoard of horny Japanese Gamegeeks.

mario03.jpg

During the recent Tokyo Games Convention 3 boothbabes got beaten up by an angry sociopath wearing a Spongebob outfit (bottom right). Officials have apologized to the girls and given them a lifelong all access pass for future conventions. The image is taken moments before the attack.

Hmmmm, ill get my coat

Or, say it quickly and it's SperMario...

I'll get me coat (NO PICTURES OF THE COAT REQUIRED THANK YOU).

I'm still laughing at the winner of this week's competition...

ROUND 3 RESULTS

1st Place: Jay666
The girls where really enjoying the mario promotion night until someone farted.

2nd Place: jj710
"Princesses! Could you each hold another Mario globe?" - "No - there isn't mushroom!"

3rd Place: bbbybx
Next Gen Mario gets a 18 rating after final boss scene sees Bowser whip out his Dragon Cock and slay the Mushroom ladies that protect Mario.

ROUND 4 (26th October 07 - 2nd November 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

0,,10365~3419294,00.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom