The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

Math_Class_1987.jpg

A huge moment in history, while staring at Walter for a little while back in 1987, JK Rowling gets her inspiration for a series of books that would eventually become a global phenomenon.

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Trying to keep up the momentum after the massive success of their Rubix Cube invention, the Rubix brothers go to work on what would be one of their first major commercial flops, the Rubix triangle (diagram in upper right corner).

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Twenty minutes into the military quantum physics class and Beckham began to ponder. Was turning down the trial with Manchester United the day before the wrong decision?

ROUND 1 RESULTS

1st Place: Dermot
A huge moment in history, while staring at Walter for a little while back in 1987, JK Rowling gets her inspiration for a series of books that would eventually become a global phenomenon.

2nd Place: marukomu
It can't be Jamie Lee Curtis. She hasn't got her tits out.

3rd Place: Jay666
Miss Pertpussie tries out Bernards life like ventriloquist dummy.

ROUND 2 (12th October 07 - 19th October 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

Good evening, I'm Bernard Crusty, and this is Crustychat. This week we're joined by Arthur Fantasm, a psychic who can predict when someone is about to sneeze.....

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

Yes, that's right, i COULD have been President. Mr. Al Gore wasn't the first one who lost against a Bush. I lost against Bush senior. Oh god, it's sooo terrible... i think i'm gonna...cry

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

60 years on, and he was pissed off that the only job he'd ever had was as the talking (often dribbling) baby from the Huggies adverts...

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

Theodore was narked that his butler had interrupted his "private time" after mistakenly assuming his O face for a brain shattering sneeze...

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

"Yes thats right! My Butler comes into my toilet to give me a hanky for wiping my ass... Problem with that?!"

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

Dry your eyes mate
I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up
There's plenty more fish in the sea
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But you've got to walk away now
It's over

sneeze_with_hanky.jpg

The latest England result was too much for JB plus he had to spend his birthday on his own and he didn't get the job in Mc Donalds he had longed for.

The picture seems to have disappeared - just at the right time though!

ROUND 2 RESULTS

1st Place: Jay666
The latest England result was too much for JB plus he had to spend his birthday on his own and he didn't get the job in Mc Donalds he had longed for.

2nd Place: bbbybx
I see you baby shaking that ass....shaking that.....Oh I dribbled.

3rd Place: marukomu
This'll wipe the smile off your face.

ROUND 3 (12th October 07 - 19th October 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

mario03.jpg

mario03.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! (screaming) We don't want to see you naked, Mr. Bauer, we will give you all this litte mario statues, but please, please, cover yourself!!

Back
Top Bottom