The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

_40582065_mourinho_abramovich300.jpg

Seconds after this picture was taken - Mourinhos testicles are savaged by the Bear. It was found that a discrete thumb signal by Roman started the carnage.

Seconds after this picture was taken - Mourinhos testicles are savaged by the Bear. It was found that a discrete thumb signal by Roman started the carnage.
You're brilliant at noticing these things, that's excellent. :lol:

Roman: "Jose, the jackets man....I'm wearing the jeans and you're wearing the slacks....I think....I think this is your jacket man....I think...I think that's my jacket you have...."

Mourinho: So Now you arrre going have someone else bend overrrr forrr the money eh?

Roman: Yeah a frund of me me he kind of looks like this teddy ho ho ho.

Last edited:

Roman: "Yes...ooh yeah...don't make it obvious.....keep your hand in your pocket and massage them gently...now do you see what I mean by balls down the right is a good thing???"

The real reason Mourinho left Stamford Bridge;

Roman - "I have made new game, if you can stick penis in Match programme that I have fashioned into paper Vagina - then you win teddy bear. If not - I sack you!"

RA: You do realise, that whatever team you manage from now on, I will buy them and sack you. If you can find one club I can't afford then you win this teddy...mwuah-ha-ha

..and here is the new manager i bring from israel

Jose: looks great this is going to bring more attention to the media just by the appearance

ROUND 11 RESULTS

1st Place: bbbybx

2nd Place: Dermot
Jose, the jackets man....I'm wearing the jeans and you're wearing the slacks....I think....I think this is your jacket man....I think...I think that's my jacket you have....

3rd Place: marukomu
He was 27 million pounds... he plays or you're fired.

Last edited:
ROUND 12 (28th September 07 - 5th October 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

This is the last week of the competition before a winner is crowned and it's all reset for another season! Good luck gentlemen!

halonj3.jpg

halonj3.jpg

Got to dash, only came down to say Halo.

[A lame effort to stop the bad joke gang from using a hello/Halo joke]

halonj3.jpg

Seabass finds an ideal disguise to sneak into all game shops & steal every copy of FIFA 08 prior to it's release date.

halonj3.jpg

Following Chelsea's disastrous 4-0 defeat at the hands of Fulham on Saturday , Roman "Moneybags" Abramovich goes to elaborate new lengths to escape the rioting Stamford Bridge faithful

halonj3.jpg

Steve would do anything to get out of shopping with the missus, even if it meant dressing up as a character from an overrated Xbox game with the slight possibility of getting mobbed by hundreds of geeks.. at least he wouldn't have to spend an hour in Miss Selfridge helping her decide which top was nicest.

Back
Top Bottom