The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

halonj3.jpg

Jose Mourinho "Special One" arrives Portugal like this to demonstrate his off-duty game face to his fellow gamers like the one in the back. He also stated to the crowded media that his xbox live tag is "Special Chief".

halonj3.jpg

This is crap everything is yellow - all the people are yellow the building is yellow. Why couldn't i get a pink visor? I asked for a pink one - they said that it comes with yellow so you have to stick with it! I get paid a shitty minimum wage and I still don't get to choose my visor. Pink would be nice - everything a nice pink colour and if I could keep the armour without the material underneath, I bet I would pull on Friday night at the 'Man O Man' club.

halonj3.jpg

"2 hours into the Halo 3 launch event and Timmy was really feeling the pressure inside the master chief suit. The pressure on his anus was now at its most intense as he struggled to hold back a record breaking humongous turd, with the chicken vindaloo he scoffed down at lunch a few hours earlier definitely not helping matters"

halonj3.jpg

Bungie's top of the range Halo Ultimate Legendary limited edition real fucking life Master Chief pack launches for just $1200 at New York Games Store (not avaiable via mail order)

halonj3.jpg

Halo geek with too much time and money is cheered on by halo geeks with less time and money while fat bastards try to hold them back.

halonj3.jpg

"I am Bill Gates, you bloody bastards! You will all buy my game only on MY PLATFORM or i will destroy the world!!!"
Rumours said, that his first step to destroy the world would be to pay Sony 1.000.000.000.000 Dollars for not publishing PES 2008 on the more loved PS3. The EVO-WEB crowd went crazy and killed all Sony guys.

FINAL ROUND RESULTS

1st Place: freddyboy
Bungie's top of the range Halo Ultimate Legendary limited edition real fucking life Master Chief pack launches for just $1200 at New York Games Store (not avaiable via mail order)

2nd Place: Ret KiT
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets ready for a public conference in Iran about homosexuality.

3rd Place: Jay666
The guy in the background was later arrested for impersonating master chief..........Really badly.

So Marukomu was kept off the winner's podium for the final week, but that wasn't enough to stop him. This season's Caption Competition results are:

1st marukomu (30pts), 2nd Jay666 (22pts), 3rd bbbybx (20pts)

Congratulations chaps, I expect to see a bit in your sig devoted to your incredible achievements. With Dermot and freddyboy back in town though (if they stay), next season could be a tough one...

And here it goes! When this competition finishes it will be a few days after Christmas... Time flies.

ROUND 1 (5th October 07 - 12th October 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Math_Class_1987.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Industry insiders were shocked when Tom Cruise scooped the lead role in Top Gun from Irving Schissenheimer - Irving oozed sexuality in the screentests.

Math_Class_1987.jpg

student on the right "whats the answer for #3" , student on left the answer is "we are busted" , student on the right "ummmm i don't see that choice".

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Public was shocked after seeing the headlines that 2 bright navy students were caught for secretly exchanging love letters in the navy placement exam.

Math_Class_1987.jpg

So this is what you guys are doing instead of class work, debating whether pes or fifa is better this year, well if it was upto me i would give it to nerdy chris because he easily can see the details in pes with his microscopic glasses...

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Why the fuck are you two facing the opposite way? you will never learn algebra at this rate. Lets start again - normal woman have two x chromosomes - but you work mine out with (x2 - Y3) this is why I have a penis aswell as breasts and a strong facial structure.

Math_Class_1987.jpg

Guy on the right: "Do you think the photo will make us look like a gay couple studying Maths with something close enough to an animal behind us teaching the subject?"

Guy on the left: "What is a couple?"

(I tried too hard.)

Back
Top Bottom