Tennis Games - General Discussion

Career Wawrinka Grass season on Expert Early Access Patch 7 Vs Nadal Alcaraz Kyrgios Rublev Djokovic De Minaur

Some new videos on career mode with Wawrinka on Early Access 7

Wawrinka Semi Finale US Open Vs Daniil Medvedev Early Access 7

Wawrinka Finale US Open Vs Casper Ruud Early Access 7 Expert

Wawrinka ATP 250 Zhuhai Vs Khachanov Djokovic Early Access 7

Wawrinka US Open Vs Hubert Hurkacz Ben Shelton Early Access 7

Stan Wawrinka Wimbledon Nishikori Augier Alliassime Early Access 7 Expert

TieBreak on PS5, retail version

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal Australian Open Expert difficulty

Dominik Thiem Vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga ATP 1000 Monte Carlo Expert difficulty

Stephanos Tsitsipas Vs Novak Djokovic Roland Garros Expert difficulty

Maria Sharapova Vs Jelena Otapenko WTA 500 Hall Expert difficulty

Elina Svitolina Vs Leyla Fernandez Sydney Expert difficulty

Roster options et game modes

Others videos

Berretini vs Korda at Monte Carlo expert difficulty

Career mode : avatar creation and first challenger 100

New patch today :better animations and better physics, more powerful serv and AI goes now to the net

Prime Roger Federer 2014 Vs Prime Novak Djokovic Halle Expert difficulty

Videos PS5 patch 1.000.004

Murray Prime 2011 Vs Nadal Prime 2010 ATP 1000 Monte Carlo Expert

Casper Ruud Vs Jan Lennard Struff Paris Bercy Expert difficulty

Noami Osaka Vs Angelique Kerber WTA 1000 Madrid Expert difficulty

Jannik Sinner Vs Carlos Alcaraz Torino Expert difficulty

Coco Gauff Vs Emma Navarro WTA 1000 Montreal Expert difficulty

Full Ace Tennis:-

Absolutely love the game.
Probably the best tennis game I have played gameplay wise.
Although it has quite a few of its own issues - Lack of atmosphere, net play could be improved quite a bit.
But absolutely love that you have to work for most points and there isn't any hand holding and CPU controlling your players.

Still need to try TieBreak but will most likely buy that in a sale or can get a pretty cheap Steam Key.

I've been playing Tiebreak for 2 days (PS5 version). First of all, the career mode is really great considering the tournaments and player rotation, it's truly enjoyable to play. As I get more accustomed to the game, I find it quite easy, which is frustrating. Even in Expert mode, I can beat Djokovic in the 5th week, which is very irritating, game needs to be a more challenging mode.

Additionally, there are occasional issues with saving; the game freezes, and you have to close it.

Slice shots are very poor and need urgent improvement. The serves also need to be better. The developers had done a great job improving AO Tennis, even though it was terrible at first. Tiebreak started off quite promising, and I believe it will improve.

New videos of TieBreak after the last patch

Djokovic challenge Vs Prime Federer US Open 2015

Bianca Andreescu Vs Jasmine Paolini Monte Carlo Expert

Daniil Medvedev Vs Alexander Zverev Miami Expert

Pliskova Vs Shakkari Riyadh Expert

Prime Dominic Thiem 2020 Vs Prime Rafael Nadal AT Sidney Expert

Aryana Sabalenka Vs Iga Swiatek Monte Carlo Expert

Last edited:
New videos of TieBreak

Prime Stan Wawrinka 2015 Vs Prime Roger Federer 2019 ATP 1000 Madrid Expert

Emma Raducana Vs Ekatarina Alexandrova WTA 1000 Dubai Expert Difficulty

Career mode Stefanos Tsitsipas Vs Hurkacz ATP 250 Hong Kong Expert Difficulty

New patch on PS5/XBOX and PC

A new patch is now available, improving AI Power and shot Depth. We're also adding a new ATP athlete, Federico Coria.

• Improve AI Power and shot Depth
  • Added Player (Federico Coria)

Stefanos Tsitsipas Vs Hurkacz ATP 250 Hong Kong Expert Difficulty 1 000 007

Stefanos Tsitsipas Vs Berrettini ATP 250 Hong Kong Expert Difficulty 1 000 007

New patch on PS5/XBOX and PC

A new patch is now available, improving AI Power and shot Depth. We're also adding a new ATP athlete, Federico Coria.

• Improve AI Power and shot Depth
  • Added Player (Federico Coria)

Stefanos Tsitsipas Vs Hurkacz ATP 250 Hong Kong Expert Difficulty 1 000 007

Stefanos Tsitsipas Vs Berrettini ATP 250 Hong Kong Expert Difficulty 1 000 007
Still very bad gameplay-:(

I mean I can only speak possitively about Tiebrak. We all know the gameplay is not the best, devs know that gameplay is not the best but they are improving step by step. There is a cool ingame editor that allows you edit almost everything, gameplay wise it's miles better then half year ago, very solid in singleplayer, I would say it is FOCUSED on singleplayer.

I think we all can only wish that there would be such a football game instead of eFootball and Fifa shit :/

Hi everyone, i know everyone raves about tennis elbow. I just saw tennis elbow 4 for xbox series s for £19.99, would you say that it is worth getting and can i mod the xbox version? Thanks

Videos of tiebreak with the last patch on PS5 : 1.000.008

Daniil Medvedev Vs Novak Djokovic madrid Expert Difficulty Version 1 000 008

Andrey rublev Vs Carlos Alcaraz Turino Expert Difficulty

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal Paris Bercy Expert Difficulty

Coco Gauff Vs Aryna Sabalenka Wuhan Expert Difficulty

Hi everyone, i know everyone raves about tennis elbow. I just saw tennis elbow 4 for xbox series s for £19.99, would you say that it is worth getting and can i mod the xbox version? Thanks

People absolutely swear by Tennis Elbow as being the best tennis game ever made.
The best thing to do it try it yourself and give it a go as different people seem to prefer different games.

Full Ace is the best tennis game on the market for me personally.
FEAR thinks Top Spin - Which I thought was dog sheet.
Saturator is absolutely loving Tie Break - Which i have not tried personally but has pretty mixed reviews online.

People absolutely swear by Tennis Elbow as being the best tennis game ever made.
The best thing to do it try it yourself and give it a go as different people seem to prefer different games.

Saturator is absolutely loving Tie Break - Which i have not tried personally but has pretty mixed reviews online.

Thanks for your answer, I suppose I was asking about Tennis Elbow as I have not seen many, if any, comments regarding the console version.

Thanks for your answer, I suppose I was asking about Tennis Elbow as I have not seen many, if any, comments regarding the console version.

I am not sure if you have a PC or laptop but you can get a free demo of Tennis Elbow and given how the game looks, it should run on pretty much anything.

The Xbox version can be modded.

I am not sure if you have a PC or laptop but you can get a free demo of Tennis Elbow and given how the game looks, it should run on pretty much anything.

Thanks, the modded bit was all I needed to know :D
I will get it while it is still at a discount.

Two new videos on new patch 1.000.008 on PS5
Another one is coming today!

Hubert Hurkacz Vs Jannik Sinner Roma Expert Difficulty

Jelena Otapenko Vs Jessica Pegula Halle Expert Difficulty

I haven't said Top Spin is the best tennis on the market. I've already said both FAT and TE are better recreations of the sport when it comes to actual shot placement and ball physics. Top Spin 2k25 is the best commercial tennis videogame gameplay and animations wise. Tiebreak is hands down the worst of all the above. Ball physics and AI are non existent. The selling points of Tiebreak are the roster and career mode which ofc are miles better.
As you can see though tennis fans won't buy a game because it has a fully licenced roster. BigAnt missed a big opportunity here because their lead devs are stubborn. There are people out there who are willing to help these companies with their knowledge but they don't care. I have played every single tennis game since the 80s so I think I know the quality of these games and how gameplay should be.
It's the same with basketball. I've played every single 2K game since Double Dribble and Lakers Vs Celtics. I just know when this company is becoming stale and when they don't innovate or care about their customers.

The most important thing : to have fun playing it. Virtua tennis 2 is an arcade game but damned so well made and fun.
I have played since 40 years all tennis games and for now my best is Top Spin. In 2011, it was the GOAT
I have played FAT and TE 2013 and TE 4.
The ball physics, AI are incredible but I can't play more than an hour, because of the animations.

I know, it's stupid because the gameplay is really deap as Hello. But I prefer a motion capture game to play a career mode.

I love TieBreak since EA 5 because it's freshair in this niche marketing. Bring a crazy full roster, the big 4 with Prime Version, Djokovic. But the freedom on the gameplay is the real value of this game You made on court what you think. There is only script on net physics.

But it has many bugs now, more than the Early Access version, it's insane

I know the Big Ants team is not PAM or 2K but they try to bring a new gameplay feeling with the triggers to have more control. This, you can't see on a video. I know when my shot is out because I'm not in a good spot, or I shot when the ball is too low. It's logic.

The game needs many improvements but I hope we will see soon the product without bugs.

The most important thing : to have fun playing it. Virtua tennis 2 is an arcade game but damned so well made and fun.
I have played since 40 years all tennis games and for now my best is Top Spin. In 2011, it was the GOAT
I have played FAT and TE 2013 and TE 4.
The ball physics, AI are incredible but I can't play more than an hour, because of the animations.

I know, it's stupid because the gameplay is really deap as Hello. But I prefer a motion capture game to play a career mode.

I love TieBreak since EA 5 because it's freshair in this niche marketing. Bring a crazy full roster, the big 4 with Prime Version, Djokovic. But the freedom on the gameplay is the real value of this game You made on court what you think. There is only script on net physics.

But it has many bugs now, more than the Early Access version, it's insane

I know the Big Ants team is not PAM or 2K but they try to bring a new gameplay feeling with the triggers to have more control. This, you can't see on a video. I know when my shot is out because I'm not in a good spot, or I shot when the ball is too low. It's logic.

The game needs many improvements but I hope we will see soon the product without bugs.
The problem is you can't trust BigAnt for fixing the issues. In a few months they'll abandon the game as they did before and announce another one.

The problem is you can't trust BigAnt for fixing the issues. In a few months they'll abandon the game as they did before and announce another one.
Yes I know but TieBreak is the official game of WTA and ATP. They will supported more I think.

Do you play TE with a gamepad on PC? I play it on my keyboard and don't see the need for a gamepad. But I'm not the pest player.

Shall I buy the Xbox version as well? Is it more smooth than PC version?

Do you play TE with a gamepad on PC? I play it on my keyboard and don't see the need for a gamepad. But I'm not the pest player.

Shall I buy the Xbox version as well? Is it more smooth than PC version?

Personally don't play TE couldn't get on with animations but also not played it for a while - Maybe a couple of years.
I don't know what you mean by more smooth - Do you mean less juddery?
I would assume the Xbox version is smooth and runs at 60FPS.

PC gaming completely depends on your spec.

4soqo0gv5rbc1.jpeg

Yes I know but TieBreak is the official game of WTA and ATP. They will supported more I think.
Official game doesn't mean anything. ATP and WTA are the same as FIFA. They just want the money. Do you think they care about the quality of the product? If FIFA cared about customers and quality they wouldn't let EA to make any football videogames.
2K just dropped another balancing update. Is it enough to bring more buyers? Ofc not. Limited roster and a very slow paced career mode isn't attractive. In addition everyone cares about online nowadays and winning. I don't care, I just have 2 friends playing online with them with our level 15 players and it's a blast. Just playing tennis without using any meta exploits, we don't even care who wins or loses. As I said, the fact that I'm playing Top Spin everyday since the release means they got a lot of things right gameplay wise.

Official game doesn't mean anything. ATP and WTA are the same as FIFA. They just want the money. Do you think they care about the quality of the product?
He clearly meant that if they're financially supporting the product, the devs may support it for a bit longer, responding to your point about their previous record of support (creating new games rather than fixing issues in order to sustain their business). I understand you (strongly) dislike this game/dev but it's starting to cross the line a little bit into bashing at every opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom