Tennis Games - General Discussion

Animations transition looks improved but what's going on with these continuous unreachable diagonal shots by AI? I lost count how many times the AI hit this kind of shots. Also why is your player suddenly stopping his movement? Do you give up on the balls or the game doesn't let you to move?
Gameplay looks improved but there are some huge issues there. Game is released in a month or so, how are they going to fix all these?

Animations transition looks improved but what's going on with these continuous unreachable diagonal shots by AI? I lost count how many times the AI hit this kind of shots. Also why is your player suddenly stopping his movement? Do you give up on the balls or the game doesn't let you to move?
Gameplay looks improved but there are some huge issues there. Game is released in a month or so, how are they going to fix all these?
the AI since patch number 6 does a lot of counterfooting, and there is a little more inertia so it is impossible to have these long balls very close to the line. If you go the wrong way, it's over! So my player didn't move. It's not a bug.

But when the ball hits the net it's hard to touch the ball. Maybe a bug this Time.

Personally I like it, and for the moment it allows the AI to be competitive without hitting hard.

On the official forum, we asked for a more aggressive AI with heavy and risky strikes for more balance.

I really like this patch, but CPU needs to be more powerful and needs to go to the net more often, like Top Spin 2K25.

the AI since patch number 6 does a lot of counterfooting, and there is a little more inertia so it is impossible to have these long balls very close to the line. If you go the wrong way, it's over! So my player didn't move. It's not a bug.

But when the ball hits the net it's hard to touch the ball. Maybe a bug this Time.

Personally I like it, and for the moment it allows the AI to be competitive without hitting hard.

On the official forum, we asked for a more aggressive AI with heavy and risky strikes for more balance.

I really like this patch, but CPU needs to be more powerful and needs to go to the net more often, like Top Spin 2K25.
Top Spin uses a more advanced AI code. You can test it by moving your player to one side of the court on purpose. The AI will right away take advantage by hitting on the other side. I can't see this happening so far in Tiebreak where AI returns shots in random.

Yes AI is always not enough good on Big Ants games. Top spin AI is one on the best AI I have Seen on a tennis games.

I want the same is EAFC!👀

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal Master Turin

leyton Hewitt Vs Marcelo Rios Roma

Career mode with Badosa

Full roster of Tiebreak

Grounstroke Serve and Receive styles

Sinner Career Halle Vs Fritz Aliassime Shelton De Minaur Early Access 6 Expert difficulty

Novak Djokovic Vs Rafael Nadal Roma Expert Difficulty

Last edited:
Career with Jannik Sinner : Wimbledon, Hambourg, Toronto :

The big force of this game is the freedom and the variety of the gameplay. You can play strong, short, long, with finess, everything is possible. You can apply your tactic and you see on the court what you have decided. There is no script, only maybe when your ball hit the net. But all your actions you can choose with your paddle.

Career Badosa Budapest Washinghton US Open Early Access 6 Expert

Career Sinner US Open Early Access 6 Expert Difficulty part1

Career Sinner US Open Medvedev Zverev Rune Alcaraz Early Access 6 Expert Difficulty

I try to play with less power, it's nice to have differents ways to play.

Carrer Jannick Sinner Tokyo and Shanghai Expert difficulty

I admire your patience mate. How can you tolerate these ball physics and the broken animations? Especially the slide animation is beyond ridiculous, it's like watching an 80s cartoon.
Honest question: Are you working for BigAnt? If so why don't you tell them about these glaring issues? Even if you're not working for them you should provide feedback like I do with the TopSpin game.

I admire your patience mate. How can you tolerate these ball physics and the broken animations? Especially the slide animation is beyond ridiculous, it's like watching an 80s cartoon.
Honest question: Are you working for BigAnt? If so why don't you tell them about these glaring issues? Even if you're not working for them you should provide feedback like I do with the TopSpin game.
Ahah I'm only a customer like you, nothing more mate
I'm only a tennis lover. So i spent many hours on TopSpin 2K25 too but damned, it's so empty. Gameplay of Top spin 4 is far better.
I have made my feedback on the official forum of the Early Access.

The game needs some work, but it's playable. Playing after AO Tennis 2 or Tennis World Tour 2, and you can see that TieBreak is clearly better than these two games.

It's not like FIFA, there is no sliders.

But I really appreciate to play TieBreak.

Last edited:
Ahah I'm only a customer like you, nothing more mate
I'm only a tennis lover. So i spent many hours on TopSpin 2K25 top but damned, it's so empty. Gameplay of Top spin 4 is far better.
I have made my feedback on the official forum officiel the Early Access.

It's not like FIFA, there is no sliders.

But I really appreciate to play TieBreak.
Their previous AO Tennis games had sliders if I remember well. Did they get rid off them in TieBreak?
Regarding TS4, gameplay is more advanced in TS 2k25. In TS4 unforced errors were mostly tied to stamina. It's not the case now. TS4 wasn't calculating player positioning+ball placement+stamina+stats to determine the quality of a shot return. In most cases you had to get yourself in long rallies to force an AI error. Game might be empty modes wise but I find it strange when others complain about the gameplay which is top quality compared to what we had all these years. I'm speaking strictly for single player, I don't play online sports videogames unless the opposition is a friend of mine.

I desagree with you. Ok Hangar 13 has added more faults to Top Spin gameplay, but the overall game is worst. Stamina didn't impact the gameplay, like Top Spin 4. You move and shot the same with an empty or full stamina bar.

Top spin 2K25 is now a QTE tennis game. All the gameplay depends of the timing. Scripting animations, very well done, are running when you push a button is the green bar. You want to play powerful and see a slow shitty ball near the net that you didn't want. It's happen a lot. Never on Top Spin 4.

I'm a offline player too, I hate playing against cheesy players. Since my first game, I'm playing without visual helps.

Top spin 2K25 is a bad remaster of Top Spin 4 : QTE gameplay, players like Alcaraz, Murray and Sampras are not good enough in the game and didn't looks like the real players, career mode is boring,etc...
Only venues are well done in the game, that all.

Sliders were there in AO Tennis 2, I Hope Big Ants will add its to the retail. We could changed ball speed by surface, and player speed top, by surface too.

I think everyone finds what they are looking for in different tennis games.

Not played Matchpoint only tried the previous AO Tennis games.
TopSpin was 'OK' but felt really weird to play with always feeling like your fighting the auto pilot which can't be disabled and the fact trying my hardest to miss shots they still landed in.

I love Full Ace Tennis but even that has severe flaws but it is still the best tennis game I have played in years.

Back
Top Bottom