Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spurs Thread: All hail King Ledley!

bloody redknapps playing again !!! i really dont rate the guy anymore

*cue mom performance*

lol, great result, and apparently JR's been putting in some dodgy tackles again . . .Still another clean sheet.

Well done lads.

Didnt see your otehr post mate, i think it'll just give keano and davies some time to get used to the new style of play, as they have both been injured during pre-season, but i'm sure they'll come good . .

at this rate ....UEFA here we come !!!

Redknapp should have been sent off, bad tackle :(

Must say though as a neutral it was fun when things started getting heated ;) Normally the stereotype is that scousers do the stealing, but yesterday Spurs pretty much stole 3 points, certainly on the first half they weren't deserved :)

o well......just like manu would say...wins a win.....even tho we sucked at at the game ...LOL

Exactly, as long as we keep picking these points up i'll be happy, even if it is a lucky win . . .

oh shucks, redknapp might be suspended for a while, what a shame !!!

great result anyway and as long as we beat bolton at home the pompey result shouldnt matter to much.

as long as we keep on defending the way we are wev always got half a chance of nicking a game. we may have been 'lucky' but iv lost count of the amount of times its happened to us in the past (plus everton only actually had a couple of shots on target themselves).

get in there ledley my son !!!!

any of you boys got your arsenal tickets !! i cant wait till we beat those dirty goons.

Re: Spurs Thread: Singing we got player of the month !!!! (ps. arsenal smell ... a lot)

lol, i was jsut about to post about Ledders :D

Nah i havent got tickets and i cant envisage getting any for a while due to lack of funds, take it you are going then mate?

_40182586_king203.jpg

Re: Spurs Thread: Singing we got player of the month !!!! (ps. arsenal smell ... a lot)

oh yes, i cant wait.

lack of funds is hardly an excuse while your walking around with two kidneys when it comes to the arsenal game !!

what do u reckon to monday, i have a feeling we might lose. carrick might be making his debut which will be good but i still think we miss davis.

LOL, it will be a tough game monday, i hope Carrick does play instead of that leg breaking machine (Formerly known as Jamie Redknapp) . . . Portsmouth normally dig out results at home so i think a draw would be a good result for us.

pompey game - sh*t

bolton game - sh*t

hopefully its just a minor setback and fulham and charlton are both very winable games.

Yeah i hope so mate. I personally found both of those results very disheartening, but lets hope JS can lift the lads for the cup game against Bolton and we can start another unbeaten run to get us back nearer the top of the league.

Apparently you've got of Mbu Mabizela, the South African who I think scored for you last season v Leicester City.

Yeah he's been released by mutual consent, a bit suprising, but we have got a few defenders at the mo.

Wahey, we managed to score more than one goal . . .Hopefully Defoe will have his shooting boots back on :D

thats absolute bollocks, what a quitter

-fb

footieBalla said:
thats absolute bollocks, what a quitter

-fb

It says it was for "personal reasons". I think we need to find out the facts before we brand anyone a quitter.

Maybe his family couldn't settle, like Dugarry's.

Remember when he said he was sure of making spurs a serious title contender? I think it worked.

soz, i must have just jumped to conlusion, i guess i just felt that he quit france fairly quickly for an international manager.... after some elaborate thought, wasnt it also true that he decided on becoming spurs manager before the commencement of EURO2004? if so, then i retract my comments, sorry

-fb

Shocked, disappointed, disheartened . . A new era but same old story as far as i'm concerened!

this is perfect....spurs are doomed or cursed to be a mid table team forever....haiz

Re: Spurs Thread: Jol new Head Coach!!!

Well Martin Jol is now officially our new head coach . . This stinks, but he's got a good track record so lets hope he can do the same with us and push us on - and maybe with attacking football!! ;)

Jol was/is very respected here in Holland for what he's done with RKC. He knows about the game and he knows how to let a team play as a team. And he's an attacking coach.

Yeah he seems to have a very good track record. It just seems strange, and is disappointing the way it has happened . . Oh well, same old Spurs i guess!

Gotta sympathise with you guys on this board. Not a Spurs fan myself, but would like to see them playing football the right way....we could be here for a long time.....

Having a Director of Football doesn't seem to work in England does it? When are Spurs going to learn?

Mind you, you think Spurs are frustrating. I'm a Liverpool fan and we had Houllier!! Take your choice!

crayon said:
Gotta sympathise with you guys on this board. Not a Spurs fan myself, but would like to see them playing football the right way....we could be here for a long time.....

Having a Director of Football doesn't seem to work in England does it? When are Spurs going to learn?

Mind you, you think Spurs are frustrating. I'm a Liverpool fan and we had Houllier!! Take your choice!

Thanks, although I can't stand the way the press have convinced so many people that the new system of management is a failure. I simply don't buy that at all. Decide if it's any good after 4 years not just because the press wanted to spice up a story of santini leaving. He didn't leave due to the system but for personal reasons. Arnesen is a legend and I think the new system makes sense. Just think of some of the money managers have wasted in the past e.g. Richards for 8.2m, on wages of 50k/wk

Back
Top Bottom