Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still no sign of that midfielder though. good to see we've finally appointed a coach, and lets hope he shows his true worth once he's settled in at the lane.

Brazil and Real Madrid star Ronaldo has paid a glowing tribute to new Tottenham technical director Frank Arnesen and admits seeing his former mentor in England resurrects his own interest in playing in The Premiership.
The prolific South American played under Arnesen at PSV Eindhoven and credits the studious Dane as being the biggest influence on his career.

Ronaldo, although still under contract with Liga giants Madrid for a further four years, admits he is keen to follow Arnesen to England and even claims he would like to play under his former paymaster again.

''I have often said I want to play in England before the end of my career and that remains the case,'' Ronaldo told the News of the World.

''Frank going to Tottenham, of course, makes me think of England again and it would be ideal for me to work under him.

''He is the one that discovered me and has been more like a father to me since.

''Now he is going to work in England, I can only say that it re-ignites my interest in The Premiership. Arnesen will be like fresh air in that league and bigger clubs will be sorry that they did not bring him over before.''
(from planetfootball)

yeah, if your happy to play as postigas understudy sunshine :twisted:

Apart from his 'dad' bein at the lane, what other GOOD reason would ronaldo have to go to tottenham. Leave an excellent team (not always, but always challenging for everything) to go to a team who never do nethin anymore! really dont understand how people can get so hyped about such a DREAM!

to play for the greatest team the world has ever seen of course ;) .

who exactly is getting hyped about it noise ? i think every spurs fan is well aware its never gonna happen. i only posted it cus its quite funny imo.

lol, nice sig by the way. is little britain out on dvd anytime soon do ya know ?

I wish i knew, but i think it will be out soon, i think i heard someone say somethin about mid june. dont quote me on that though

lol @ faiers. No way will Ronaldo come to us, not til he's about 35 (stone that it!!)

Wouldn't it be great if Ronaldo came to spurs?
He would give spurs a big boost in performance on the pitch. And he would most likely attract more players over to the team too. Too bad they won't be able to afford him.
I'm not even a spurs fan and I'd still like to see Ronaldo there.

hopefully diego sees ronaldos comments. to be fair id still have ronaldo even if he was 35 stone just so we can say we have ronaldo. plus we could scare doherty into not making mistakes by attaching him to ronaldo by a chain and telling him he will be eaten jabba the hut style if he f*cks up.

would love lizarazu and davids but its looking as if the dutchman may go for barcelona now for some reason. oh well plenty more fish in the sea. lets just hope we dont end up with wiltord.

Got nothing bad to say about Wiltord(apart from playing for arsenal)

Hes quick powerful and scores and creats goals.

It seems as though Kanoute and Santini dont get along so i reckon it will be bye bye Freddie, hello Wilto.

We aint gettin Davids (surprise) but i think Van bommel will be in a spurs jersey strait after Euro 2004. You heard it hear first.

i'm not sure about Wiltord, whenever someone mentions his name i just think, miss from 4 yards out. . . . i'm not stupid enough to not know there are other parts to his game, but i just dont think he's a top quality finisher.

i really hope we dont sign wiltord. hes basically dalmat with about a tenth of his skill. he has decent attributes but whenever iv seen him hes always struggled to get involved and impose himself on a game. also, at spurs he wont have the benefit of being able to live off the likes of henry.

apparently rebrov is on his way back and that jol geezer sounds quite good.

also linked with thuram for 4 mill (lol).

wev now been linked with the siena player rodrigo taddei. apparently hes quite good and hes a defensive midfielder but its probably bull. anyone whos seen him know if hes any good ?

davids has also rejected barca :roll:

lol, cheers fred.

do you know whats going on with diego by any chance ?

faiers said:
lol, cheers fred.

do you know whats going on with diego by any chance ?

well, from what i heard, the spurs r not tryin to buy him anymore, i heard porto is the one who is chasing the young player now. but its all speculation (strong one) from the brazilian media.

Liverpool at home first game of the season, lets hope we can make it a good start :)

H 14 Liverpool PREM. 15:00
A 21 Newcastle United PREM. 15:00
A 24 West Bromwich Albion PREM. 19:45
H 28 Birmingham City PREM. 15:00
September 2004
H 11 Norwich City PREM. 15:00
A 18 Chelsea PREM. 15:00
H 25 Manchester United PREM. 15:00
October 2004
A 2 Everton PREM. 15:00
A 16 Portsmouth PREM. 15:00
H 23 Bolton Wanderers PREM. 15:00
A 30 Fulham PREM. 15:00
November 2004
H 6 Charlton Athletic PREM. 15:00
H 13 Arsenal PREM. 15:00
A 20 Aston Villa PREM. 15:00
H 27 Middlesbrough PREM. 15:00
December 2004
A 4 Blackburn Rovers PREM. 15:00
A 11 Manchester City PREM. 15:00
H 18 Southampton PREM. 15:00
A 26 Norwich City PREM. 15:00
H 28 Crystal Palace PREM. 15:00
January 2005
H 1 Everton PREM. 15:00
A 3 Manchester United PREM. 15:00
H 15 Chelsea PREM. 15:00
A 22 Crystal Palace PREM. 15:00
February 2005
A 1 Bolton Wanderers PREM. 19:45
H 5 Portsmouth PREM. 15:00
A 12 Charlton Athletic PREM. 15:00
H 26 Fulham PREM. 15:00
March 2005
A 5 Southampton PREM. 15:00
H 19 Manchester City PREM. 15:00
April 2005
A 2 Birmingham City PREM. 15:00
H 9 Newcastle United PREM. 15:00
A 16 Liverpool PREM. 15:00
H 20 West Bromwich Albion PREM. 19:45
A 23 Arsenal PREM. 15:00
H 30 Aston Villa PREM. 15:00
May 2005
A 7 Middlesbrough PREM. 15:00
H 14 Blackburn Rovers PREM. 15:00

hmm bored of the euros now so something needs to happen with spurs quick. theres bascially been no news at all. santini should officially take over in a few days so hopefully something will happen then.

not too keen on that start myself, i think im gonna try and make it up to st james this year as its so early.

nice pic by the way loz, iv got a few of those vengance video dvds myself. i particularly reccomend the one armed swordsmen and rivals of the silver fox :mrgreen:

Fred_Gavioes said:
omg, kill taddei, he sucks

No he doesnt, with Siena hes been very good this year and has scored some stunning goals.

hes young, good at dribbling, good crossing, good shooting. A Player like Taddei can add some movement to the Spurs midfield because he plays with speed.

Milanista said:
Fred_Gavioes said:
omg, kill taddei, he sucks

No he doesnt, with Siena hes been very good this year and has scored some stunning goals.

hes young, good at dribbling, good crossing, good shooting. A Player like Taddei can add some movement to the Spurs midfield because he plays with speed.

cool, not the ball-winner we need though :roll: ya know how old he is milan?

what are you going on about milan, we dont need any more movement, wev got super jamie redknapp :roll: .

apparently were 'competing' with juve for the signature for jankeluvski (that'll be no chance if juve actually want him then). hes looked alright in the euros but apparently hes quite a classy midfielder for udinese. any of the serie a followers got an opinion ?

yeah, iv read in a few places hes a 'playmaker'. cant really imagine it from what iv seen in the euros. is that true at all milan ?

Back
Top Bottom