Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah some matey phoned it in on talk sport apparently. at the moment im just treating it as more mindless speculation.

was it van gaal that got sacked by barca (and needed antic to turn it around) and messed up in the world cup qualifiers for the dutch ??

i cant stand pleat but i doubt levy is stupid enough to risk his mass investment in the club out of any loyalty to pleat. if he really is the differance between a good and a bad manager im sure he will be shown the door.

gamerforever said:
Well according to inside sources the new manager is Louis Van Gaal with Marco Van Basten as his assistant.

That sounds so unlikely.

Well my mate said he saw Sven Goren Erricsson Scatch his ass 10 miles from White hart lane so i reckon it must be Sven. i mean He scrached his arse!!!!

Its getting so stupid now that i've lost interest. :|

gross is doing a fine job where he is at the moment, basel i think.

spurs might the kind of club to tempt martin o'neill. is he in the frame?

yeah quite a few people reckon o neill is the boards first choice fenian. if one of the top 5 come in for him then we will have no chance but if we can offer him 20 odd mill to play with in the market i reckon he might move.

please, anyone but gross. the guy was a total fruit cake.

Question for the Spurs folk.

Do y'all have alot of $$ to throw around in the off-season for new talent or are you gonna sell some players.

Also, is Postiga out the door with the emergence of Defoe?

Lastly, what is a Spur? is it that bird on your emblems?

Thanks

Hotspur was the name of the founders ghazi, you ignorant cunt ;)

not sure about Postiga, i'd like us to give him another season at least. . . .
Supposedly we've got about 15 mill plus because of a share issue.

red haired freddie said:
bring back gross is what i say

He Would probebly make as much sense as pleat is :D

Raneiri is the latest name. though i thought he was in the frame ages ago :|

I need to see what our new kit is like.....Gotta....spend.....money....on...spurs....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :mryellow:

I'm quite excited about next season, i must be going mad.

Were going to beat Blackburn 2-1 :twisted:

Pleat has come out and said he doesnt know if he'll be at the lane next season, with a nice little dig to daniel levy too, looking promising that he'll be gone by seasons end . . . . :)

any of you see the new 3 Spurs kits pic? The club officially requested the removal on all sites, so it's ominous that you'll see it lying around the net somewhere. Home kit has a bigger sponsor (still red - GREAT!), Navy away (white shorts), Yellow 3rd. All in all - a load of crap

and that he found out that when they said north london they really meant spurs.........

Six players released inc Shaggy, Ziege and Poyet, hopefully Pleat will be next. Tbh though the dazza one doesnt make sense, well i'm guessing theyre just trying to get rid of high wages, but they shoulda sold him to Pompey last year and got a bit of cash for him, imo . . .

i was just watching sky sports news and they said that he'd missed nearly half of your games in the last 12 years.........

That really doesnt suprise me to be honest, there were times when he played MORE for England than us!

he prod end up at pompey now anyhow, you can pratically hear harry running to the phone.

red haired freddie said:
he prod end up at pompey now anyhow, you can pratically hear harry running to the phone.

Lol, wouldnt it be ironic though, if shaggy went down on the south coast and Harry came to the Lane . . . . .

is there talk about harry going to white hart lane now?

yeah, but there's been talk about everyone going to spurs . . . we'll find out soon enough, i hope!

you know whats gonna happen already though,
all these big names are being talked about only for spurs to hire some bloke now ones every heard of.

Jamie Redknapp has also been given a new one year deal, seems sensible to me. . . . we've also agreed a deal with Paul Robinson, but no fee discussed yet with Leeds

iv got a pic of the new kit saved.

if anyone wants to see a pic of my new KITten just leave your e mail address.

youve agreed a fee for robinson 1.5m and i thought leeds wernt selling there players off for silly money again i would of thout at least 3-5m!

well 1.5 m is fair now he ain't a premiership player.
as soon as a player getts relagated his value havles don't it?

red haired freddie said:
well 1.5 m is fair now he ain't a premiership player.
as soon as a player getts relagated his value havles don't it?

Thats only in championship manager i think ;)

should be a bargain if he can find his form from a season or two ago. were putting together a bit of an under 23 dream team at the moment. i cant say im too dissapointed about not getting milner though.

bring on diego, van bommel and reid ..... and a couple of defenders .... and not forgetting the new manager of course.

i say this to myself every year ;) but i honestly feel if all goes to plan we could geniunly do something.

red haired, just out of curiosity, would you rather have robinson or lehman in goal ?

the robinson affair is a strange one. he's young, he's english and from what he is a good shot stopper.

what puzzles me is why didn't/don't people like man u, arsenal and chelsea want him?

he made alot of saves though too. any keeper in the world playing for leeds this year would have conceded a shit load of goals.

Back
Top Bottom