Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campvell Loves Barrymore, Campbell Loves Barrymore

Well done I could not even look at the penalty, the atmosphere was amazing even when we went 2-0 down.

Arsenal may have got their title, but we got our pride back, and the only team to have scored more than one goal when they are away from home.

i thought our performance yesterday was terrible, dont get me wrong i'm pleased with the result and effort in the second half, but the quality was awful.

lets hope we get the right man in over the summer or it could be a few bad years for us if the next appointment is wrong.

If scoring 2 goals against the great gooners is enough to restore pride then you really are in a pathetic state as a club, On the day you were outclassed and if Arsenal had to win i'm sure they would have done by 4 or more and it was never a pen by the way, but all said " We won the league..... We won the league........ We won the league at Shite heart Lane. ;) Nah fair play JR's goal was a stunner its just a shame such a quality player is wasted at a club like Spurs, another relagation battle looms next year im afraid but look on the bright side Defoe is a quality player.

Boro said:
JayD said:
it was never a pen by the way

Get out mate! It was a blatent penalty!

Never if you look the pen was given for the second incident which Lehman touched RK's shoulder before he shoved Lehman and it should of been a free kick to Arsenal before hand with Keane backing in to the goalie. Anyway such little things are of no matter now especially as we won the League at the Lane of pain ( Well for Spurs fans anyway ) ;)
p.s lol youv'e actually put Fa Youth cup winners in your list of honours in your sig now thats funny , scrapping the barrell a bit don't you think?? :mrgreen:

JayD said:
youv'e actually put Fa Youth cup winners in your list of honours in your sig now thats funny , scrapping the barrell a bit don't you think?? :mrgreen:

Major competition is it not? did Arsenals "Fabulous" youth team not win it? I think not. We've got one of the best youth teams in the country and im proud of it.

This is the Spurs thread JayD, now go gloat in the gooner one :roll:

Hay guys. Long time o post but i have been havin the worst week ever.

My best mate died in a Car crash on tuesday and i've been drinking and smoking way to much!!

I for one was extatic for the result. dont get me wrong because it was not the best game ive gone to see but my mate who was a Big Spurs fan Would have loved that game.

I dont care that The French Tw*ts won the leauge. and JD to say you won the league at White heart Lane is a fukin joke. you won the leauge Because you've not lost anywere. Fact is i never expect anything from spurs now. Except Drama! Stupid mistakes and a whole lot of goals. SPURS is the only Soap opera worth watchin nowadays.

Get off your high Hourses Arsenal "YOU FUCKED UP" Treble Winners ur avin a Larf!

Whopee you won the leauge Again. for a club thats as great as yours you should piss on everyone but you dont. Im Proud to be a Spurs fan. Im proud im not a glory chasin, Franch loving, Boring boring Arsenal fan who chat bollox.

Stick it up your arsenal mate

Were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen coz were TOTENHAM HOTSPUR, TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS ARE WE.......

dalmat has been sent back to inter and his loan terminated with immediate effect, he allegedly hit one of the reserve midfielders last week (jamie O'hara)

jamie_mack said:
dalmat has been sent back to inter and his loan terminated with immediate effect, he allegedly hit one of the reserve midfielders last week (jamie O'hara)

:shock:

seems like he's got a pretty decent record to me. . .dont really know much about him though, and like the article says he could jsut be looking to get a new contract from the French FA.

Well its been a nice week for a spurs fan. we didnt lose at the weekend so im not angry at that. we are likely not to be relegated which is nice. and one of the worlds top couches would be "interested" if we wanted to chat with him (again)

D-man going back to inter the way he has is both a blessing and a shame. a blessing coz if he stayed and did really well then it would have been hard to say good bye. a shame because he is a World class player and a joy to watch. but the memories of D-Man Smashing that wonder goal against Wolves will go down as a golden moment in spurs long and somewhat shaky history.

If we sell ricketts i will be gutted as the boy has done nothing wrong and always gives you 100%. thats more than most of the team put together sometimes and If pleat cant see that then im sorry but he is a man who put his own grudges above the team, and thats not a good recipie for success.

Anyway Well done Pleat for your apparent Tactical change but i beleive if you are that good at your tactics we would not be looking down the league worrying about relegation and the death of Spurs.

Peace :)

great another forward !!

supporting spurs has become a endless road of speculation about managers and players that never leads anywhere. The only thing im actually looking forward to now for the rest of the season is seeing the new kit against blackburn.

dalmat was a lazy sod at times but hes definetly one of the most talented players iv ever had the pleasure of watching and without him we would have seriously been risking relegation. i darnt think where we would be without his form in jan and the impact he made in the newcastle game.

im not a particularly big fan of ricketts. hes an alright youngster and could be a decent squad player for us but im not sure he will develop into an international or anything like that. when he was involved he seemed to be good at making an impact of the bench but when he used to start hed do f all. id still take him over half the muppets we have in the middle at the moment mind you.

i was geniunly well sorry to hear about your mate tbm. i hope you and his family are coping alright, or as well as can be expected anyway.

faiers said:
i was geniunly well sorry to hear about your mate tbm. i hope you and his family are coping alright, or as well as can be expected anyway.

i think everyone in here would agree with that faiers.

Well we are finally secured Premiership football, I cannot wait until summer to see who our new manager is, and maybe we can get a few decent midfielders in to replace our gutless players, we are very fortunate to have maintained our Premiership status this season and I just hope we can now go forward instead of looking back.

i think everyone in here shares those sentiments gamer. . . . here's hoping!

gamerforever said:
Well we are finally secured Premiership football, I cannot wait until summer to see who our new manager is, and maybe we can get a few decent midfielders in to replace our gutless players, we are very fortunate to have maintained our Premiership status this season and I just hope we can now go forward instead of looking back.

Louis Van Gaal
PRESS CONFERENCE Wednesday
Van Basten as coach

...You aint seen me, right?...

Tyler said:
gamerforever said:

Louis Van Gaal
PRESS CONFERENCE Wednesday
Van Basten as coach

...You aint seen me, right?...

I also heard this and it was some guy from London mentioning it on TalkSport this morning.
Would be a massive signing for the club if it came off.

whats the feeling in the spurs camp about david pleat now?
if you signed a new manager would pleat leave or would he stay in some sort of role at the club?

he's gona stay on as director of football, much to everyone elses dismay.

don't you think thats gonna put a world class manager from taking a job at the lane due to lack of control?

red haired freddie said:
don't you think thats gonna put a world class manager from taking a job at the lane due to lack of control?

And in English?

put a world class manager OFF of taking the job?

oh, ok. yeah, i dont think there is a Spurs fan that doesnt have that concern over Pleat. Its clear to me, well, imo, that Pleat has taken us backwards this season.

I still cant believe we let Hoddle go just to let Pleat take the job on and we're still no nearer to knowing who's gona be the manager next season.

speaking as a football fan i think if i think spurs should kick pleat to touch.

Well according to inside sources the new manager is Louis Van Gaal with Marco Van Basten as his assistant.

Back
Top Bottom