Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i dont have anything against tarrico redknapp and docherty but if were being honest there mid table players at best arnt they ??

faiers said:
btw i dont have anything against tarrico redknapp and docherty but if were being honest there mid table players at best arnt they ??

But isn't that where you are in the league?

indeed, hence why they need replacing if we wish to improve.

same way arsenal need to improve on the likes of lauren and edu and stop relying on the same few key players if they really want to be considered one of the best in europe.

nicky if thats supposed to be funny then thats a big drop down from the light bulb joke ;)

faiers said:
indeed, hence why they need replacing if we wish to improve.

same way arsenal need to improve on the likes of lauren and edu and stop relying on the same few key players if they really want to be considered one of the best in europe.

nicky if thats supposed to be funny then thats a big drop down from the light bulb joke ;)

Light bulb joke?

**EDIT**

Sorry just remembered

bit slow today mate ? i take it you have a bit of a hang over after drowning your sorrows last night. ;)

faiers said:
it might have been another gooner actually, its on the arsenal board quite a few pages back now.

No it was me, about you oot living in the shadows.

and back on to a more serious note. i think we'll keep the three strikers that are currently playing and let postiga go. would love to see us make a profit on him ;)

There's a rumor going around that Roma's coach, Fabio Cappello, might be coaching Tottenham next season. Cappello BTW is a dynamite manager.

lumlum said:
There's a rumor going around that Roma's coach, Fabio Cappello, might be coaching Tottenham next season. Cappello BTW is a dynamite manager.

yeah, thats been circulating for a while now. hwo old is cappello?

i dont think i could even dream of having capello as our manager as it sounds that unrealistic !!

i know he made a few comments a while ago but has there been any news in italy or anything ?

Cappello said that next season he might not be coaching in Italy and that he'd like to have a go at coaching in England (I'll try looking for the link). I kinda have my own theory; Liverpool kicks Hooleir (or however his name is spelt) and bring in Cappello.

Ah I see Batty has come to the Spurs thread for some comfort, understandable really.. glad ya feeling better mate ;)

Anyway I have it on good authority it will be Trappatoni next season. When i say good authority though, any Spurs snitch is gonna be a bit dodgy

The Spurs v Everton match is on Premiership Plus tonight, does anyone know what the usual charges are for this on Telewest? Am I right in thinking its about £8?

on five last night they were showing the weekends games and they said the only game today was arse-pool!!!

can i help it if i get unreliable info?

what a load of sh**e, pleat is such a f***ing hobbit !!

Back
Top Bottom