Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loz said:
Vann: Taricco is supposed to be a left back, well since he joined us he has, but playing him full stop should be stopped!!!

King is a natural centre back but seems to have slotted in nicely at def midfield and gardner is a quality centre back, big, strong and quick. gona be a future international me thinks.

we should beat city at the lane as we've been pretty good at home for the most part. 5 games unbeaten now and united at old trafford in the next round, not more incentive than that!!

Really, Taricco looked like he didnt know what the fuck was going on thats why I thought he was out of position.

I was impressed by King and Gardner, looked very composed, especially Gardner it looked like he was just strolling round, dont even think he broke a sweat, have they come thru the ranks??

On Sunday I was cheering you's on to piss of my blue mates but the chance of another derby means i want city to win the replay, dont think they will like but the lure of a derby makes me live in hope.

Gardener was bought from Port vale i think. he is our Rio and does a great job at the back. But He is still a bit clumsy but that will go with exprience.

The Ginger Pele strikes again and its becoause of him(and some shite Man Shitty strikers) that we got the replay.

My maate is Gutted that we have drawn United away but i cant wait (if we get through i mean) What better way to go on to win the cup is there than beating Manure at Grand Brick Stadium :mrgreen: . if we want to win it we have to beat these teams.

I hear its D-man out Okocha in. not a bad swap but D-man is Young and is just sick in the shins, i for one hope spurs can reach some sort of agreement coz he is a spurs player through and through.

Tarrico is a liability and should be sent back to East anglia asap. he has been nothing but a crap player since he arrived and has just set a new low in performance in the city game. Jackson did better and he is a left winger for fuk sake.

yeah we got Gardner from Port Vale a few years ago, i think Graham bought him actually!!!

i've never really liked Tarricco and cant believe we kept him and got rid of thatcher tbh. shocking.

Im not saying anything about this artical coz as a spurs fan its hard to beleive anything anymore. i still have yet to see this diego play in a 90 minute match and doubt he has the strength to be an instant hit in the prem.

Blondels gone :roll: Should of guessed that was gunna happen, oh well i can be fickle now and say he was to weak and inexperienced to be in the first team......but i cant. he was a good player who had too big a head to be a young player in England. Well if he becomes a big hit like i expect he will i gives more ammo to laugh at Pleat the board and The club

Im not saying anything about this artical coz as a spurs fan its hard to beleive anything anymore. i still have yet to see this diego play in a 90 minute match and doubt he has the strength to be an instant hit in the prem.

Blondels gone :roll: Should of guessed that was gunna happen, oh well i can be fickle now and say he was to weak and inexperienced to be in the first team......but i cant. he was a good player who had too big a head to be a young player in England. Well if he becomes a big hit like i expect he will i gives more ammo to laugh at Pleat the board and The club

well our winning streak finally came to an end today, and against the mighty fulham!!! bring on city i say.

Well it appears that Paul Robinson is coming in the summer. Great signing, yeah it adds more strength to our team but to be honest i can't see Pleaty or the new boss letting Robinson arrive to sit on the bench, despite Keller's sometimes heroic displays. All we need now is Jackson and Ricketts playing more regularly and some lenses for Postiga.

I've lost just about all hope for a top 6 finish, even a top 8 finish, so let the young blood gain experience for the rest of the term i say

proximus said:
Nickybaker said:

Ah fuck. Maybe in the summer then. When Leeds have dropped. Feeling good about Defoe, he's obviously got more sense and knows the best part of North London, unlike Reyes :)

Maybe he'll also realise what he's doing and divert at the last moment. You lot really shouldn't advertise as the best team in North London, it confuses people. ;)

Nickybaker said:
proximus said:
Nickybaker said:

Ah fuck. Maybe in the summer then. When Leeds have dropped. Feeling good about Defoe, he's obviously got more sense and knows the best part of North London, unlike Reyes :)

Maybe he'll also realise what he's doing and divert at the last moment. You lot really shouldn't advertise as the best team in North London, it confuses people. ;)

Ah, but to confuse people rather than get told to stop "jestin" is much better. The crowds are waking up, sunnyjim, they know they're in the wrong suppporting Patrick Meatball Head and his crazy team of somersaulting, mardy but very talented Goons.

Defoe!!??!

No way, good player, I never saw this coming, I wouldve been more than happy to see him at OT....

Fredi, Robbie and now Defoe...

Thats a good strike force by most standards IMO.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Defoe!!??!

No way, good player, I never saw this coming, I wouldve been more than happy to see him at OT....

Fredi, Robbie and now Defoe...

Thats a good strike force by most standards IMO.
well with kanoute gone, im sure defoe will sparkle more than ever

but vann, wouldnt it have been nice to see him at OT? :(

-azn

Lets hope the boy learns to stay on the pitch more than get sent off it. sad to see bobby go as i really felt he would become a top player for us if given a chance . . . . . bring on city!!

Yeah bring 'em on, but we won't have Defoe, he's not been signed in time apparently to play in this round of the Cup

loz said:
Lets hope the boy learns to stay on the pitch more than get sent off it. sad to see bobby go as i really felt he would become a top player for us if given a chance . . . . . bring on city!!

I was hoping to see Bobby do well in The Prem after storming the lower leagues for a few seasons, dont know what went wrong at Spurs he wasnt given much time to shine.....

Cant see how Defoe cant do well tbh, IMO he's a better striker/finisher than Robbie and is pretty skillful aswell, im looking forward to see how he does, yeah he gets sent off too much but a manager like Pleat will get him sorted.

Bobby was fourth choice behind robbie, freddi and postiga and that was never gona change this season. i think he'll be a really good acquisition for the hammers.

yeah defoe is a much better finisher than keano, but they are both really skillful and i think we are gona cause defences a hell of a lot of problems, especially when freddi gets back to add a bit more power to our front line. should be a cracking end to the season for us and if we can go on a real decent run europe could be a possibility.

jd1.jpg

loz said:
Bobby was fourth choice behind robbie, freddi and postiga and that was never gona change this season. i think he'll be a really good acquisition for the hammers.

yeah defoe is a much better finisher than keano, but they are both really skillful and i think we are gona cause defences a hell of a lot of problems, especially when freddi gets back to add a bit more power to our front line. should be a cracking end to the season for us and if we can go on a real decent run europe could be a possibility.

Soz mate but I cant see how Postiga is better than Zamora, I watched him during the siddy game and he was pants (IMO)

I'd hold off the euro talk for this season, till both the manager and midfield is sorted out at least, although you'll probley score pure goals your gonna be letting them in, abit like siddy actually, they was scoring two goals a game at one point and still not winning.

I can see you's having a good run till the end of the season though....

Postiga is above Zamora in terms of quality i think, and what he has done in his career. Zamora has done brilliantly at Brighton, Postiga has done great at FC Porto. His confidence and his adaption to the Prem are letting him down and i hope he gets a turn in form as i don't wanna see him being frozen out then leaving. When we signed Postiga he was named by many Portugese league followers as the 'greatest new star in Portugal' and 'pure class' so i can't see talent disappearing out of the window. He was bollocks against Man City, i was throwing my chips around, spilt my can... Cunt.

With the arrival of Defoe, i think on form he now lies last in the pecking order.

1. Keane
2. Kanoute
3. Defoe
4. Postigah-o-oh-oh

Any news on Jermaine's shirt number?

so again we go out needing a bit of steel for the Midfield and end up bringing in another Striker? :l

Excuse me for not sounding excited but were continuing to make the same errors that we were making under GHod. Now Brown is doing an alright job im Mid and King has played well there but i would rather us go all out to get Butt than to worry about another striker. saying that we are ment to be getting this :shock: NEW MIDFIELDER :shock: in the summer. Diego comes to mind there so we still wont have the leader for our midfeild to grow from.

Now if we do well thats great but i think we should be looking in other areas to streangthen.

Good buy though and i hope Zamora does well at the Hammers coz i rated the lad and he will become a great asset to any club hes at.

3-0 at half time and coasting. Barton been sent off for City (2nd booking) so I cant see them coming back now

Back
Top Bottom