Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Milanista said:
Carlos Tevez (Corinthians) > Milan .... since Oliveira deal stalled.

Now that's a wise move by Milan, a much better option than Oliveira (although I would love to see Tevez in Man Utd)

Ronaldinho Gaúcho > Milan

what the hell, i just picked the morning's paper and it brough some words by Assis, the brother and manager of Ronaldinho Gaúcho mentioning Milan and Berlusconi has showing real interest in taking Ronaldinho to Milan. Would say it is a load of crap, but the reference to Assis made me post it.

Mauras said:
Revan, I'm surely not talking about all players that got transfered or a little glimpse of fame, I'm talking about the most significant in the past 10 years in portuguese soccer history. For goodness sake, both Porto and Benfica main portuguese stars at present time are players made... in Sporting CP :D.

what I'm saying is that among the biggest stars in portuguese soccer in the past decade a huge majority came out from Sporting CP school.

cheers,

ok that's true. but the most significant is always something subjective. What about defenders? aren't they stars aswell?

But I get your point. but don't exagerate. ;)

J.Mascherano, Corinthians -> Man Utd
Apparently we've put in an £18 offer as the Hargreaves deal looks dead

jj710 said:
J.Mascherano, Corinthians -> Man Utd
Apparently we've put in an £18 offer as the Hargreaves deal looks dead
Eighteen quid looks an absolute bargain, i'll throw in a fiver as well , bump it up to to £23 then ;o)

northstandhero said:
Eighteen quid looks an absolute bargain, i'll throw in a fiver as well , bump it up to to £23 then ;o)

:oops: Bargain of the century! Obviously I was just testing everyone!

Robinho--> AC Milan.

Capello would let Robinho go, and Milans bid seems to be very close to what madrid wants for him.

Tevez-->Arsenal

There are some reports of Tevez taking the medical tests for Arsenal today.Arsenal would sell Reyes to either Real or Atletico(Reyes would say yes to both, so its up to who bids more money for him), and get Tevez.

Last edited by a moderator:

total said:
I'd love to see Tevez in Arsenal and get rid of Reyes. :)

It makes no sense to keep eyes.

He really really really really wants to go back to spain, a player that says "i would say yes to real, say yes to atletico and say yes to sevilla", just doesn't want to play for arsenal or any other PL club, so why keep him?I doubt he will be able to help arsenal next year if they keep him.Arsenal is better off taking the money and investing in a new face.

ayala--> Real Madrid.

Capello wants to have ayala to create an ayala-cannavaro defense.

It's rumored that madrid and valencia will sit down and talk about it today, and try to get the deal done as fast as possible.

Madrid has already contacted valencia and the players manager.

Last edited by a moderator:

chopaaa said:
It makes no sense to keep eyes.

He really really really really wants to go back to spain, a player that says "i would say yes to real, say yes to atletico and say yes to sevilla", just doesn't want to play for arsenal or any other PL club, so why keep him?I doubt he will be able to help arsenal next year if they keep him.Arsenal is better off taking the money and investing in a new face.
Very true.

inamoto_j01.jpg

Junichi Inamoto ( West Bromwich Albion) -----> Galatasaray

Danny Buijs wil sign for Feyenoord tomorrow and they probaply won't get a new striker.
Patrick Kluivert will have his medical test at PSV tomorrow and PSV is negotiating with Kromkamp and Zaki.

Last edited:

KICK OFF said:
inamoto_j01.jpg

Junichi Inamoto ( West Bromwich Albion) -----> Galatasaray

would be the defensive midfielder of "international class" gerets is searching for.

and..

Reyes > Madrid
Batista > Arsenal

these and the ones mentioned by airjoca are being broadcasted by Cadena Ser.

jj710 said:

:D :D :D :D :D

Though a little concerned as I still think this is a Spurs fan who has hacked the Tevez official site :lol:

Also when such good loan players come on loan, is always tough if you have to lose them.
I wouldn't care too much if Tevez left...but i'd give everything to sign Mascherano permanently.

Still not creaming my pants until it is official.

Looks like Castillo, the Ecuadorian national team player might sign for Crvena Zevzda, he has been to Belgrade and is agreeing to terms, payments etc.

Crveno-beli angažovali reprezentativca Ekvadora

Kastiljo u Zvezdi za 180.000 dolara

sport_30_kastiljo.jpg
Dragan Stojković juče je najavio dve bombe u igračkom kadru Crvene zvezde, a „Blic“ saznaje da jedna od njih dolazi iz Ekvadora. Reč je o Segundu Kastilji, 22-godišnjim vezisti, koji je bio učesnik Svetskog prvenstva u Nemačkoj.

Prema pisanju Ekvadoraca, Kastiljo će u Crvenoj zvezdi imati ulogu pozajmljenog igrača od strane El Nacionala, koji će za šest meseci dobiti 180.000 dolara. On na „Marakanu“ dolazi kao zamena za Nenada Kovačevića, a ukoliko zadovolji predsednika Dragana Stojkovića i trenera Dušana Bajevića, srpski šampion će u januaru imati priliku da otkupi njegov ugovor.
Kastiljo je do danas odigrao 15 utakmica za reprezentaciju Ekvadora, a kao zadnji vezni igrač postigao je dva gola u nacionalnom timu. Rođen je 15. maja 1982. godine i u svojoj zemlji važi za jednog od najboljih fudbalera. U Crvenoj zvezdi će biti peti stranac, ne računajući fudbalere iz Crne Gore - uz Brazilca Eli Tadeua, Senegalca Ibrahima Gaja, Bugarina Blagoja Georgijeva i Japanca Takajukija Suzukija

Link http://www.blic.co.yu/ (at bottom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom