rumors are telling a possible move to german, eintracht frankurt to be specific

Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Said Boutahar (NEC) --> Ajax
Benjamin de Ceulaer (Feyenoord) --> other club
Slory, Bruins (both Excelsior) --> Feyenoord
Tymoschuk (Shaktar) --> Feyenoord
Klavan (Heracles) --> Feyenoord

Matthew Spiranovic (Geelong, Australia, some sort of youth player university) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

massive cb talent, 18 years old, played some test matches for my club, fantastic talent. we want to sign him for the 2nd team but damn, i can see him getting 1st team football in very near future. :shock:

Blerim Dzemaili (FC Zürich) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg, VfL Wolfsburg, Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Mönchengladbach

Yang Changpeng (Wuhan FC) ---> Bolton Wandereres

hs1499052_1.jpg

54002.jpg

2,05 m :lmao: :lol:

Scorpion 3:16 said:
Barthez is moving to Chelsea ?
it's a speculation

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=422948&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Blues+don't+fancy+Fabien

Claudio Reyna (Manchester City) ---> New York Red Bulls
Gavin Rae (Rangers) ---> Aberdeen
Shaun Maloney (Celtic) ---> Chelsea
Clint Dempsey (New England Revolution) ---> Fulham

Glavisted said:
Claudio Reyna (Manchester City) ---> New York Red Bulls
This speculation link was bound to happen sooner or later. Saw it coming.

Glavisted said:
Clint Dempsey (New England Revolution) ---> Fulham
Better yet, he's also being linked to Atletico in some places!!!

And now with Maxi Rodriguez and Petrov out for most of the season, they need an attacking midfielder and come January time, they may go for Clint. 8)

PLF said:
Better yet, he's also being linked to Atletico in some places!!!
Dempsey to Atlético Madrid?, I didn't hear it yet, sounds me as a strange place to an American player but would be great; I hope Dempsey go out whatever, he's a good footballer.

Yes he's been wanting to leave MLS for a while and he's not happy that they rejected a move for him to Charlton a while back. (Offer wasn't good enough for MLS though apparently)

Atletico will indeed be a strange place for him but Americans at one point want to start filling the other top European leagues as well (Not just EPL and Germany) and maybe Clint will open the way.

Plus I hear his Spanish isn't too bad having grown up with some Hispanic kids playing footie. 8)

Like I said, I too didn't believe it much but now with the two big injuries to two of Atletico's key attacking players, I think it could be a possibility.

Robert Vittek (1.FC Nürnberg) ---> Olympique Lyonnais

at least they made an offer last transfer periode, maybe still some interest...;)

Yildiray Bastürk (Hertha BSC) ---> Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur

Shaun Maloney (Celtic) ---> Fulham
Matthew Upson (Birmingham City) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Kevin Davies (Bolton Wanderers) ---> Newcastle United

Markus Rosenberg (Ajax) --> Lyon (6.5 million euro's)

I think that's a lot of money for a player who sits on the bench. He doesn't play much, so I think this would be a good transfer.

Bostjan Cesar (Marseille) --> Unknown

Alhough he has a contract until 2009 Marseille wants toget rid of him during the winter.

Lucas Neill (Blackburn Rovers) ---> Liverpool
Massimo Maccarone (Middlesbrough) ---> Torino
James Beattie (Everton) ---> Watford

Jens Lehmann (Arsenal FC) ---> FC Schalke 04
Frank Rost (FC Schalke 04) --> Release

John O'Shea (Manchester United) ---> FC Bayern München + 20 Million € in exchange for Owen Hargreaves

Mulumbu (PSG) --> Ajax

He hasn't has a professional contract yet, so he wouldn't cost much. :p

Can somebody please tell me what kind of player he is?

Kyle Martino(la galaxy) > NEC Breda
Freddy Adu(DC united) > Manu then loanend to spanish side
Kamani Hill(UCLA) > Wolfsburg (done deal apparently)
Brian Carrol(DC united) > Alemannia Aachen

Yes he's been wanting to leave MLS for a while and he's not happy that they rejected a move for him to Charlton a while back. (Offer wasn't good enough for MLS though apparently)

Atletico will indeed be a strange place for him but Americans at one point want to start filling the other top European leagues as well (Not just EPL and Germany) and maybe Clint will open the way.

Plus I hear his Spanish isn't too bad having grown up with some Hispanic kids playing footie. 8)

Like I said, I too didn't believe it much but now with the two big injuries to two of Atletico's key attacking players, I think it could be a possibility.
but I have heard the athletico director said they would not be brining in anyone in the transfer window. Atheltico dont want him, he is a punk. Has gotten into multiple fights with teamates, and doesn't seem to be well liked by his teammates.

If he's even remotely cuntish like some may want to say he is.... then he'll fit right at home at Atletico. :mrgreen: :lol:

Anyways all jokes aside though, despite the speculation, I'd be kinda surprised if Atletico do get him.

Nonetheless despite what may have been said in the media, I do think they'll be bringing someone in to help add to the depth.

So they have Aguero and Galletti who are right now filling in Maxi and Petrov's boots and Juan Valera is there too as a backup but one injury to one of these.. and then they'll be REAL fucked.

That's why I think they will be bringing someone in. After all they've lost two key players to LONG-term injuries which means for most of the season as it looks, they'll be without them. It only makes sense that they bring in some re-enforcements especially when you're as ambitious as Atletico are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom