Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Maybe there is hope for a new striker for Feyenoord, latest rumor lells that CSKA Moskow player Vágner Love is going to be the replacement for Kuyt. :) I hope so, he seems to be the a great player to me.

Wagner Love is the player always refered but the true gem is, for me, Daniel Carvalho.

I saw them spank the arse of my club in the UEFA CUP 2 years ago and it wasn't wagner doing the work.. it was daniel.

Ivan Helguera (Real Madrid CF) ---> Besiktas JK

This is only speculation now but some of my friends who's parents are working at TFF, accepted that rumour. Because Besiktas guys gave Helguera's license to TFF. These thing i've heard from my friend. We will see if it will be true or not.

Riggs_Rx said:
Maybe there is hope for a new striker for Feyenoord, latest rumor lells that CSKA Moskow player Vágner Love is going to be the replacement for Kuyt. :) I hope so, he seems to be the a great player to me.

What a deception! Its Angelos Charisteas! :lol:

and kluivert to PSV, cant wait to see how this will all pan out ;)

Bule said:
Ivan Helguera (Real Madrid CF) ---> Besiktas JK

This is only speculation now but some of my friends who's parents are working at TFF, accepted that rumour. Because Besiktas guys gave Helguera's license to TFF. These thing i've heard from my friend. We will see if it will be true or not.

Helguera is talking with Racing Santader.It was on the radio in spain right now.

Reyes was on Radio Marca, he said he is a Real player now, and that the deal is official.
Reyes has his birthday tomorrow and will be 23 years old.Congratulations Jose Antonio. :applause:

I feel bad for the Feyenoord fans... earlier today they got warmed up for a transfer of Vagner Love to their club, but now they get a benchplayer from their biggest rivals??!!! This signing doesnt make any sense. The board must be on dope or something...Well, I dont mind and wish Angelos good luck! Hopefully Feyenoord will get out of trouble.

Big Boss said:
What a deception! Its Angelos Charisteas! :lol:

and kluivert to PSV, cant wait to see how this will all pan out ;)

Tell me about it, an Ajax benchwarmer. I'm realy curious on how 'the legion' will respond. I drove by to De Kuip and saw a small group of 200 people waiting there for an explanation from the staff. Regional television was there as well.

I also hope that Feyenoord will get out trouble Bob :(, I have real bad feeling about it this season. Usually I am optimistic in the start of the season though, but not this time.

Boro will try to keep hold of Fabio, he's had some great performances recently. Although the lure of Turin may well walk all over that of Middlesborough :p

"wonderkid" finally considering a move? :D maybe he knows it might be his last chance lol...32 years..33... :D ;)

Aleksander Vasoski (Eintracht Frankfurt) ---> Newcastle United

seems nearly done,

"I feel great in Germany now, but my next target is the Premier League," Vasoski told the Mail on Sunday.

"A Newcastle scout spoke to me last year and I think that I will soon play at St James' Park."

Derek Riordan (Celtic) --------> Loan move in January

God i hope we don't ruin this guy, has so much potential, anyone know why he can't even get on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom