ThomasGOAL said:
David Trezeguet (Juventus) ---> Manchester United or Real Madrid
i add
Sanchez Joaquin (Betis Sevilla) ---> Olympique Lyonnais
Thomas Gravesen (Real Madrid) ---> Celtic Glasgow
Peguy Luyindula (Olympique de Marseille) ---> VfB Stuttgart

Last edited:
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Capello has publicly said that he has no need for Cicinho.
The possible transfer would cost the team that buys him up to 9 mil.€, a great deal if you ask me(and a very questionable move from capello).

erm, yes I think so, 3 days ago for a fee of about 25 Mio €uros.
As always I got this info from transfermarkt.de, and they have yet to be proven wrong. (though on Valencias website I can't find news about this, which is somewhat odd, but hell does their website suck ... ;))

They reached an agreement but Lopera was holding the deal up and has not yet signed off on it.

Yep Joaquin apparently was not happy with the money Valencia wanted to offer him on the contract... and Valencia board got a bit pi$$ed off and even threatened to send him out on loan to 2nd division, Albacete!! :mrgreen: :lol:

PLF said:
Yep Joaquin apparently was not happy with the money Valencia wanted to offer him on the contract... and Valencia board got a bit pi$$ed off and even threatened to send him out on loan to 2nd division, Albacete!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Valencia must be saving on salaries since the same happened with Simão. Benfica agreed a 18M transfer but Simão refused 2 times the salary offered by Valencia.

Good for Valencia though, Simão is a nice player for the Portuguese league but 18M from a LPF club for him would be the deal of the century for benfica.

PLF said:

Actually it was Betis (Lapora) that threatened to send him to Albacete. It wasn't the contract with Valencia that he refused to sign, but his release papers from Betis that waived his share of the transfer fee.

Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto) >>> Lyon
Rudolph Douala(Sporting CP) >>> Auxerre (loan) or Portsmouth
Derlei (D. Moscow) >>> Sporting CP

Last edited:

Mauras said:
Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto) >>> Lyon

NOOOOOO! That's not right! :shock: I prefer watch him playing in Portuguese league than French! :roll:

Quaresma is good ? because play very poor during Euro 2006.

Lyon want a player like Joaquim, Camoranesi...

ThomasGOAL said:
Quaresma is good ? because play very poor during Euro 2006.

Lyon want a player like Joaquim, Camoranesi...

Quaresma is good BUT....

a big "but". He was made at Sporting CP (as 90% of the portuguese stars of the last 10 years) but in my opinion he is not top class as Cristiano Ronaldo is proving to be (specially this season start, Ronaldo is hammering!).

Quaresma can do wonderful things on the ball but he seems to be a bit stupid, not only on the verbal side but specially on the decision side, which is not good in soccer. He is highly irregular for that matter and a bit lazy.

In terms of tech ability I don't think he is behind Ronaldo, but on the competitive side he doesn't compare. Ronaldo has evolved, has grown phisically and psicologically stronger and is today a superior player. Quaresma is becoming a kind of Simão (another made at Sporting): nice for the portuguese level but unable to confirm true global quality (and phisical power). Points in common? Both went to Barcelona at a (mind) age in which they could not establish themselves.

Zoro (Messina) - FCPorto

90%? :lol: That's really something. you better check that number again.

Last edited:

Revan said:
Zoro (Messina) - FCPorto

90%? :lol: That's really something. you better check that number again.

80%? :)

The last big star benfica produced was .. Manuel Rui Costa, now back at 35.

The last big star Porto produced was... Sérgio Conceição (unless you consider the mighty Postiga a player of excelence).

PS - I think Porto has a school as good as Sporting though, you just don't make worth of it like we do. Vieirinha for example is very promising.

9813.jpg

Malik Fathi (Hertha BSC)-----> Fenerbahçe

Ryan Donk (RKC) --> AZ

I hope not. He's a very big talent, and I was hoping Ajax would sign him and loan him back to RKC for a while.

KICK OFF said:
9813.jpg

Malik Fathi (Hertha BSC)-----> Fenerbahçe

Did Fener find any sort of goldmine? :)

What's the secret behind all the money running in the turkish league that justifies that turkish clubs are always able to spend a reasonable amount of money every season (although Fener is breaking records this time)?

I don't see the turkish league having that much media coverage around europe that justifies such big eventual income, what's the catch?

They spent about 17 Mio €uro for new players while the Anelka deal and Marcio nobre got them 14,5 Mios.

Not what I'd call "record" breaking.

For Portuguese standards it is mate :)
On the other hand it's not the fee itself, it's the ability to pay good salaries.

Our clubs (except Porto which is still living on the last pennies from the Mourinho sales) don't have the money to buy such players, even Porto couldn't afford getting Hesselink. Benfica and Sporting for example nowadays like on free transfer and loan scoops, nothing more, it's total economic depression.

So when looking at Turkey I'm always surprised cause every year their top clubs seem to be finantially able to bring in some good players and they surely pay them well since the turkish league and society is seldom a confortable move for any european or south american player (there are often problems in adapting to turkish lifestyle for a lot of foreigners).

Mauras said:
80%? :)

The last big star benfica produced was .. Manuel Rui Costa, now back at 35.

The last big star Porto produced was... Sérgio Conceição (unless you consider the mighty Postiga a player of excelence).

PS - I think Porto has a school as good as Sporting though, you just don't make worth of it like we do. Vieirinha for example is very promising.
what about the rest of the players. Just because it wasn't Porto or Benfica making them doesn't mean necessarily that it was Sporting's doing. :)
Don't get me wrong, Sporting has the best "school" but not even 50%. 30-40% would be more adequate.

Revan, I'm surely not talking about all players that got transfered or a little glimpse of fame, I'm talking about the most significant in the past 10 years in portuguese soccer history. For goodness sake, both Porto and Benfica main portuguese stars at present time are players made... in Sporting CP :D.

what I'm saying is that among the biggest stars in portuguese soccer in the past decade a huge majority came out from Sporting CP school.

cheers,

Vratislav Gresko (Free/Blackburn Rovers) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom