Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Milanista said:
Milan play Atletico for a friendly in 2 weeks.... could it mean something?

Could be Zlatan's first game for Milan. ;)

Emmanuel Boakye --> Sparta (on loan)
Stefano Seedorf --> Cesena
Mario Melchiot --> Stade Rennais

Cloud1863 said:
Could be Zlatan's first game for Milan. ;)
why do you keep picking on Milanista? He hates the bastard. :lol:

But i would like to see him no Milan. Milan would rock in PES5! :lol:

Glavisted said:
Oguchi Onyewu (Standard Liege) ---> Fulham
Radhi Jaidi (Bolton Wanderers) ---> Birmingham City
Sol Campbell (Arsenal) ---> Portsmouth :shock:
man i hope gooch Onyewu does not go to fulham, standard is in the CL, why oh why would you give up CL glory for the fa cup.....

Revan said:
why do you keep picking on Milanista? He hates the bastard. :lol:

But i would like to see him no Milan. Milan would rock in PES5! :lol:

He may hate me as much if I keep going on about it. :p

If only real life were to be the same as PES/WE. :D Though I do think he still has time to develope into a great player with the right coach behind him, If he has the ability to be told what to do which I think he clearly lacks.

Mario Regueiro (Valencia) ---> Real Betis
Angelos Charisteas (Ajax) ---> Levante
Per Mertesacker (Hannover 96) ---> Werder Bremen

It's sad that Valencia are wanting to offload Regueiro. They definitely need two good left wingers for a club that'll play that many games per season and has that much ambition especially when you consider, Vicente is quite injury prone and you can't rely on him to be fit for whole season!

Bordeaux transfer speculations:

Amiens starlet, Issiar Dia is reported to be sought after.

Bordeaux in talks with CSKA for Daniel Carvalho's arrival.

Hilton (Lens) is somebody they've offered $4M Euros for but I think this is unrealistic and Lens would not be selling Hilton!

PLF said:
Bordeaux in talks with CSKA for Daniel Carvalho's arrival.
Would be a good opportunity to see him more often, I ever listen about him but I definitely can't follow the russian league. :)

Lorenzo Stovini (Lecce) ---> Bolton Wanderers
Dirk Kuyt (Feyenoord) ---> Liverpool
Francesco Tavano (Empoli) ---> Newcastle United
David James (Manchester City) ---> Portsmouth
Nwankwo Kanú (West Bromwich Albion) ---> Portsmouth

Franck Ribery

There's a good chance.

He did already say his preferred destination of all the big European clubs interested in him would be to go to Lyon anyway but Pape Diouf (OM chairman) who really dislikes JMA (Jean-Michel Aulas) in my opinion did his best to try to make that not happen and keep Ribery.

Lyon still haven't given up on him and clubs like Arsenal, Man Utd, Bayern and many others are still interested too but if it's Franck's choice.. I think he'd still probably like to go to Lyon and aim for that CL title next year and I can't blame him. I'd do exact same thing if I had the choice and were in his situation.

Lyon will now try to contact OM to negotiate a deal for him again but I'm pretty sure Pape will do what he can to make sure he moves to Arsenal or any club BUT Lyon so even if the player is interested, it still won't be easy for Lyon to sign him.

Bordeaux and Daniel Carvalho

Glavisted said:
Would be a good opportunity to see him more often, I ever listen about him but I definitely can't follow the russian league. :)
Yeah I hope it happens. :)

1) Because of the reason you mentioned about how we'll then get to see him more often. ;)

2) Because Bordeaux need to strengthen the squad with further depth and quality since they'll be in CL this year as well.

Right now the only major signing has been the great arrival of Johan Micoud! :applause:

But there needs to be more and Ricardo and Bordeaux chairman know this. They are optimistic that in next month (by end of August) the squad will be re-inforced with some new players that is needed.

The good news is of course, they haven't lost anybody important and kept all the quality players and so far added one more quality player to it as well. :)

Ibrahimovic -> New club

The worthless human being refused to take part in a friendly as well as today's training. Ibrahimovic is even threatening with a law suite if he isn't sold.

John Mensah (Rennes) ---> Reading
Stephen Appiah (Fenerbahce) ---> Portsmouth
Robert Huth (Chelsea) ---> Blackburn Rovers
Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) ---> Valencia

Last edited:

Mahamadou Diarra (Lyon) --> Real Madrid
Robert Koren (Lillestrom) --> some Spanish club

csaunders said:
man i hope gooch Onyewu does not go to fulham, standard is in the CL, why oh why would you give up CL glory for the fa cup.....

Because my American friend, Standard is not yet in the CL, they have to beat Steaua in order to participate...

In te Belgian league they have played two matches so long and they both lost them...Standard is already in crisis after barely two matches...as much as i like this team...i think Onyewu would be better to go to Fulham.
I'm not sure if he would be a first team regular at Fulham however.
He's very promising, but he still has lots of margin to get better (too much red cards, sometimes bad positional play,...).

ThomasGOAL said:
Frnck Ribery (Marseille) ---> New Club (100% sure)

I'm just back from a lovely holiday in France (Figeac, Thomagoal) and i must say that i doubt that what you said is true Thomas. I've been reading L'Equipe for two weeks now and in yesterdays (it could be the day before yesterday) L'Equipe there was an article that Ribery will stay in Marseille for sure....

Having said that and having read an article about L'OM in saturday's L'Equipe Magazine...i think it would be better for Ribery if he left Marseille. That club is insane...that Anigo guy looks like something of a maffioso guy...According to that article Marseille players are blackmailed and former the former trainer left Marseille for AJA Auxerre because he was threatened. Furthermore a young player without apparent talent was promoted from the B-team last season because his father has a strong influence with the most violent fan club of L'OM...if i were Ribery, i would leave.

Stan said:
Because my American friend, Standard is not yet in the CL, they have to beat Steaua in order to participate...

In te Belgian league they have played two matches so long and they both lost them...Standard is already in crisis after barely two matches...as much as i like this team...i think Onyewu would be better to go to Fulham.
I'm not sure if he would be a first team regular at Fulham however.
He's very promising, but he still has lots of margin to get better (too much red cards, sometimes bad positional play,...).

Looks like Defour chose the wrong team.

Dank je Don!!!!
Defour should have stayed with Genk.
Ajax would have been even more wrong...he would never have played there...
That guy is the biggest talent Belgium has had the last 30 years, but he is under the influnece of the wrong people and i'm afraid he will be never more than just a promisinh player.

I think he played more than you think. If Gabri is injured he would have been a perfect replacement.

Stan said:
I'm just back from a lovely holiday in France (Figeac, Thomagoal) and i must say that i doubt that what you said is true Thomas. I've been reading L'Equipe for two weeks now and in yesterdays (it could be the day before yesterday) L'Equipe there was an article that Ribery will stay in Marseille for sure....
It is true Stan.

He did a U-turn yesterday right before league kicks off.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?...44&lid=11&title=Ribery+wants+out+of+Marseille

As I suspected and mentioned above, he wants to join Lyon it seems as I myself would want to if I had the choice and were in his shoes but due to hatred of Diouf for Aulas, the OM officials (Diouf, Anigo, etc.) will probably do everything they can to make sure he ends up anywhere BUT Lyon!

So Arsenal's, and whoever else is still interested in him chances of getting him are looking better now as Franck might have to settle for Arsenal or the other clubs even if his preferred destination is Lyon, personally.

We'll see what happens though...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaya Toure (Olympiakos) ---> AS Monaco

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom