Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Jose Antonio Reyes (Arsenal) --> Real Madrid

Yes, pleaseeeeeeee.

Milanista said:
Diarra(Lyon) > Milan ... wouldnt mind this but it would probably mean Gattuso leaving.

Where would you expect Rino to go?? I dont think Man U need him as they have just signed Carrick. I don't ever see him going to Inter, or any other club in Italy, comes across as a player like that.

Not too sure. But I'm really not sure how Diarra would fit in or where he would play. I'm almost 100% positive that Rino wants to stay and is part of Ancelotti's first team plans.

I also think we will get a big player this summer, almost like every other summer - Kaka, Nesta, Gilardino, Shevchenko etc.

Channel4 says Torres, also due to our good relations with Atletico in the last 10 years.

Last edited:

SPiTFiRE said:
Seems Real is looking for Abidal.
:shock::lmao:
Abidal, or "Abigail" as Alan Hansen called him on MOTD, looked an absolute joke at the World Cup. Playing in the biggest games of his life with everything to play for and he seemed more interested in looking at the sky or contemplating the half-time biscuit.

Is he better normally? Judging on WC form I wouldn't pay a sausage for him

Atletico will not sell Fernando Torres. It's been said many times already this summer alone by the chairman, manager and Torres himself. (And why would they? Are they desparate for cash? No. Are they trying to make a great side themselves with a new manager and great existing players like him and Maxi and Petrov etc. as well as some new great additions which they've already made? Yes. So why should they sell one of their best? :-s)

They won't. They're much ambitious to just go and do that and at least it won't happen this summer. But if Atletico continue to under-achieve then yes one of these years, some of these players like F. Torres will move but I don't think it'll be this summer unless some extra-ordinary and over-rated offer comes for him.

I'll doubt you'll get Diarra either for same reason as Atletico won't sell Torres. Lyon isn't there to make their rivals (Real Madrid and AC Milan stronger) but wants to challenge and win the CL next year or in next few years. So they badly want to hold on to Diarra and would only let him go for a REALLY high price which even some of the world's biggest clubs will think twice about paying. (Man Utd tried for so long and now it looks like they're not in contention anymore as you can see, I can see same thing happening with AC Milan as they won't be prepared to pay the amount 'Aulas' is looking for and they'll give up on him) meaning hopefully Rino would stay where he should stay and that's AC! 8)

What happened to David Sauzo getting linked to AC? Is that no longer in the works or still a possibility?

As much as I agree with you, we all know it wouldnt be surprising if he joined Milan before the transfer window closes...
EDIT
Torres that is.

Last edited:

PLF said:
What happened to David Sauzo getting linked to AC? Is that no longer in the works or still a possibility?

I actually hope he stays at Cagliari so they remain as a pretty solid side. I also am not sure if he can succeed like he did last season. He previously didnt score as many goals and am not sure if he'll be good yet. Maybe if he succeeds this season again in Cagliari I'd feel more confident with him.

Milanista said:
I pray to god we dont get Zlatan.

He may turn out to be a quality team play if he signs for you. He may even become a prolific Serie A striker.

;)

Zlatan will never be a PROLIFIC goal-scorer in my opinion unless he improves his finishing which has ALWAYS been avg for a striker (since even Malmo days beforesigning for Ajax) astronomically!

He did score a good amount of goals for Juve in his first season there but even then his finishing was not any better or impressive on a consistent basis to anybody watching full matches because while he put a decent amount of goals away that season, he still converted 1 out of every 4-5 great chances he got!! Missing as usual a LOT of 1-on-1 chances as well.

His finishing is very avg and it's his other attributes like his superb technique and touch for such a tall forward that have given him this mighty reputation and world-wide fame.

Regarding Suazo, I hope he stays in Cagliari too anyway. I was just wondering what happened with the speculation... now I see nothing much is happening and that's the way I hope it stays. 8)

Milanista said:
Hes dirty, a hog, ugly, and overrated.

I agree very much he is overrated, I was being sarcastic. I just enjoy watching your hatred for players that end up playing for the Rosaneri.;) You may be able to add him to your list of strikers that failed to impress you such as Crespo and Vieri. Both good strikers IMO tho Vieri was poor at his spell in Milan but I thought Crespo had good spell with you. The guy will score goals at any team he goes to he is class.

Also what is your thoughts about Kaka, a read that a new report about interest from Real have came from Spain today.

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=406591

Don Domenico said:
Zlatan has no technique, he just (over)does tricks.
Nah he has amazing technique (ball seems glued to his feet and this is from watching him consistently for years (way before he even gets bought by Juve, I don't think lot of people can deny this). He's also a very good dribbler but he tends to OVER-do his dribbles sometimes as you said and try one too many or be selfish and do tricks which aren't necessary! :nono:

And that's one of his downsides. Being an avg finisher is another one and so pretty much like any other player he has his own weaknesses and strengths.

PLF said:
Nah he has amazing technique (ball seems glued to his feet and this is from watching him consistently for years (way before he even gets bought by Juve, I don't think lot of people can deny this). He's also a very good dribbler but he tends to OVER-do his dribbles sometimes as you said and try one too many or be selfish and do tricks which aren't necessary! :nono:

And that's one of his downsides. Being an avg finisher is another one and so pretty much like any other player he has his own weaknesses and strengths.

I'll have to disagree here PLF. Zlatan's first touch is awful, it doesn't look like he has glue on his feet at all. He should take some lessons from Del Piero and Camoranesi on how to bring a ball down and stick it to your feet.
I also have watched Ibrahimovic before he came to Juve, I DO live in the Netherlands. When I first heard about juve's interest in Ibrahimovic, I dreaded the day Juve would buy him as I always thought he was nothing special. About his dribbles, he's one of those dribblers that instead of simply beating his man he just dances around them. Add to that he's scum on the pitch and extremely frustrating and annoying to watch. One of those players who ties his shoelaces after he misses infront of an open goal..

beachryan said:
£18.6m!!! Ouch!

Never thought the fee would be that high, obviously it depends on appearances England call ups etch but its still very high.

Simão Sabrosa (SL Benfica) ---> València CF 17M €
Patrick Kluivert (València CF) ---> SL Benfica FREE

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom