Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Pizarro, Claudio (FC Bayern München) --> Hamburger SV
Makaay, Roy (FC Bayern München) --> Hamburger SV

These rumours came from the Kaiser himself, Franz Beckenbauer, that there's a chance one of these players joining Hamburger SV in case they sign Ruud van Nistelrooy.

I don't believe it though, because I think the Lichtgestalt is just talking shit like he often does. :mryellow:

I wouldn't complain if it really happened though. :)

If Ruud really joins the club, one of them will definitely go. You'd be better off with Pizarro, if you ask me.

total said:
Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus) --> Lyon

are u writing the truth or hypothesis...:)
ı saw this thread today and...ı can't believe your words...:(

sorry mates...ı şnvestigated this thread..and ı understood this topic's meaning...is there a team which is interst with wesley Sneijder..ı hope one day he'll play for Arsenal...(IMO):)

The Sol Campbell story continues... Marseille wants him and it seems they agreed on a meeting for the end of the week.

Real Madrid have made an improved £10.3m bid for unsettled Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Bayern Munich were favourites to sign the 30-year-old, who handed in a written transfer request after a row with United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

- a neverending story?

Stewart Downing (Middlesbrough) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Andy Cole (Manchester City) ---> Bolton Wanderers
Andreas Isaksson (Rennes) ---> Portsmouth :shock:

Bule said:
Stephan Appiah (Fenerbahçe SK) ---> Arsenal
Nicolas Anelka (Fenerbahçe SK) ---> Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspurs, Bolton Wanderers

Zico confirmed today that Anelka wants to leave Fenerbahçe. And now Fener rumours again on papers. (Dont get mad with me ThomasGOAL, but i cant stand without writing to Evo.)

:lmao: these ultra6alatasaray sources are so funny, appiah leaving fenerbahce ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

both of those players are playing in Fenerbahce right now and appiah just scored :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

Massacre_1907 said:
:lmao: these ultra6alatasaray sources are so funny, appiah leaving fenerbahce ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

both of those players are playing in Fenerbahce right now and appiah just scored :mrgreen:

Oh man, Fenerbahçe is the funnyest club around the world, they bought everything but only on midia press. If your club want to buy world class players, first they must win a single european title, then you can buy what you want. Who wants to play in a club without prestige? Only players who are interested in money!

SPiTFiRE said:
Oh man, Fenerbahçe is the funnyest club around the world, they bought everything but only on midia press. If your club want to buy world class players, first they must win a single european title, then you can buy what you want. Who wants to play in a club without prestige? Only players who are interested in money!

rich club unlike 6alatasaray who wanted pires for 2 years :lmao:

Massacre_1907 said:
rich club unlike 6alatasaray who wanted pires for 2 years :lmao:

And what's the problem? Pires is half-portuguese half-french, he's Benfica supporter as his father and was near to sign with Benfica and didn't sign and was a new every year. Robinho was near to sign with Benfica, we offer a better contract and propose to him and to Santos, he was near to join, but Real offer better garates and he signed for Real, and we got Miccoli when we failed Robinho which for me is much better on the attacking side than Robinho.

Stephen Appiah (Fener) > Roma.
Diarra (The defender, forgot which club) > Roma... apparently they've almost agreed.

There is 100 Diarra's dude. :p
So try to remember which club he's from or at least what his first name is so we know which one you're talking about. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franck Quedrue ---> Fulham (almost done deal. Both clubs say it'll happen and he's even flown out to Austria to join Fulham squad)

Pablo Aimar ---> Zaragoza (To join up with Diego/Gabi Milito and rest of the crew)

Robert Huth ---> Boro

Chevanton (Monaco) and Alexander Kerzhakov (Zenit) both linked to ---> Sevilla

Mexican Int'l pair, Omar Bravo and Jared Borgetti ---> Racing Santander

Monaco still hoping to negotiate with Olympiakos for Yaya Toure

Marcelinho ---> Espanyol

SPiTFiRE said:
And what's the problem? Pires is half-portuguese half-french, he's Benfica supporter as his father and was near to sign with Benfica and didn't sign and was a new every year.

Yes thats right. He fathers side of the family is in Lisbon.

Milanista said:
Its the Diarra who played in defence for France in the WC.

Alou Diarra, plays for Lens, maybe, but he's not a defender, he's a defensive midfielder.

Yogui said:
Alou Diarra, plays for Lens, maybe, but he's not a defender, he's a defensive midfielder.

Yep its Alou Diarra, makes more sense if hes a DM since Roma lost Tommasi and Dacourt.

Milanista said:
Stephen Appiah (Fener) > Roma.
Diarra (The defender, forgot which club) > Roma... apparently they've almost agreed.

I can't believe someone wants to leave Fenerbahce.

I hope its true would be a good signing for Roma, on both counts.

Big Boss said:
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (PSV) ---> Celtic (or FC Porto who are also still interested)

Would be a good move if Celtic can pull it off. More realistic than the last bunch of strikers Celtic have been linked with.

Last edited:

any change about the players of ajax...for example sneijder, heitinga,ryan babel.;) ..ı think they are high quality players...:)

Milanista said:
Its the Diarra who played in defence for France in the WC.
He's a DMF and a great one at that too.

Roma did lose Dacourt and Tomassi but I wouldn't worry as they're getting a higher quality player in him if they manage to pull it off and also already signed a younger version of him who has good potential in Ricardo Faty.

So they're letting 2 players past their prime go for a very good established DMF and another one who has good potential to become a top-class DMF in the future in Ricardo Faty.

Good coups from Ligue 1 by Roma. :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahman Rezaei (Messina and Iranian Int'l) ---> Livorno

Carrick(Spurs)--> Man Utd

Seems this could be official today.

Three reported prices £14.5M, £15M and £18M, Id pick the first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom