Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Leandro Somoza (24 years), Velez Sarsfield -ARG- to Villarreal -ESP. He´s a central midfielder with a great and powerful shot.
Sorry for my english.

Source: Diario AS -ESP- & Diario OLE -ARG-

Sivok to Ajax
Feyenoord is still trying to get Timostsjoek, they have bid 7 million euros for him. I didn't even knew Feyenoord had so many money.

Yes, he was in the picture at Milan, but then he got a injury against Ajax(!) from wich he was injured 6 months.

Brian McBride (Fulham) ---> Birmingham City
Kevin Phillips (Aston Villa) ---> Sunderland
Marlon Harewood (West Ham United) ---> Newcastle United

Glavisted said:

Striker nr. 1 of Team USA the one day, the next day striker of an First Division club.

Glavisted said:

I'd be a little surprised at McBride going down a league as I'm sure he still has something to offer the Premiership. Phillips however can go with the Makems, he properly regrets leaving cause his career has been a joke ever since he left. I think if NU get Harewood they would only be a few players of a great team. They have Luque, Owen(although he is injured till about November), Duff, Parker and Emre. A few more signings in the defence and they could be challenging for the CL next year. I think it could be very interesting if 6 teams could challenge for it. Chelsea would be the only dead cert IMO.

Milanista said:
OMG NEWS OF THE CENTURY!!

He rejected the Turkish giants!!!! OMG!

typical 6alatasaray Speculation dream rejected :mrgreen:

yeah, like fenerbahce isn't dreaming all the time aswell...

Massacre_1907 said:
typical 6alatasaray Speculation dream rejected :mrgreen:

Oh did Ronaldinho really sign for FernerBAHçe?

Crap league... :roll:

Crap shitty team...:roll:

Only Galatasaray could survive in 1.Budesliga!

SPiTFiRE said:
Oh did Ronaldinho really sign for FernerBAHçe?

Crap league... :roll:

Crap shitty team...:roll:

Only Galatasaray could survive in 1.Budesliga!

no wonder why SL Benfica likes 6ayatasray, same shitty color , RED! :mrgreen:

Milanista said:
OMG NEWS OF THE CENTURY!!
He rejected the Turkish giants!!!! OMG!

mmm sound like a joke from Alou Diarra because witch players can refuse to play for this great club ?? maybe go to Fener, same Prestigious league, look Ronaldhino, almost to Fener but pen problem and don't sign... :(

Collina_Mondiali2002_oly.jpg

Massacre_1907 said:
no wonder why SL Benfica likes 6ayatasray, same shitty color , RED! :mrgreen:

At least the red color give always a beautiful atmosphere in a stadium, unless the blue and green ones who look tired a sad.

SPiTFiRE said:
At least the red color give always a beautiful atmosphere in a stadium, unless the blue and green ones who look tired a sad.

its blue and yellow dumbnut :) :D :mrgreen:

lise2-3.jpg

Massacre_1907 said:
its blue and yellow dumbnut :) :D :mrgreen:

lise2-3.jpg

"dumbnut" ?

Isn't it about time for you to post a thread announcing that Fener has signed the entire Brazilian national team?

i will answer personal questions 1 by 1 ladies :D

yes we do have variety of brazilian players, but the ronaldinho rumours are very gay like some of these questions :D

For you with love:

blog_benfica_campeao_imagem_1.jpg

Ricardo Sá Pinto (Sporting) ---> Standard Liège

Last edited:

Postiga (FCPorto) - Standard Liege

Hesselink surely won't be joining Porto. The club announced he was too expensive.

Massacre_1907 said:
stoke city :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, I was not making a remark at the team, it was the fact you made a joke because someone doesn't support a highly rated team as Fenerbahce, in your view anyway. To laugh at the fact someone supports a team cause it is not perceived as highly as another is petty, immature and down right ignorant.

We all have our preferences of football team, I've seen a few guys that support Championship teams, some support teams that are bottom rate teams from the other big leagues in Europe. I've also seen people like yourself that support teams that play in low rated leagues(hence the reason Anelka wants away) but lets all laugh at everyone that doesn't support Man U, Chelsea,Liverpool,Arsenal,Barca,Real,Milan,Roma,Juve etc..

Just because you are currently the constant butt of jokes because you claim to have signed all the biggest players in the world,(OFFICIALLY as well) yet none seem to have appeared.:roll:

Last edited:

Cloud1863 said:
So, I was not making a remark at the team, it was the fact you made a joke because someone doesn't support a highly rated team as Fenerbahce, in your view anyway. To laugh at the fact someone supports a team cause it is not perceived as highly as another is petty, immature and down right ignorant.

We all have our preferences of football team, I've seen a few guys that support Championship teams, some support teams that are bottom rate teams from the other big leagues in Europe. I've also seen people like yourself that support teams that play in low rated leagues(hence the reason Anelka wants away) but lets all laugh at everyone that doesn't support Man U, Chelsea,Liverpool,Arsenal,Barca,Real,Milan,Roma,Juve etc..

Just because you are currently the constant butt of jokes because you claim to have signed all the biggest players in the world,(OFFICIALLY as well) yet none seem to have appeared.:roll:

i dont know where u get the idea of fener signing all biggest players, those rumours are gay and fake no one believes in it, maybe you heard it because maybe one big player can make big change in a team such as r.carlos where fener is weak on left back so thats probably the player we wanted and you dont have to make fun if we dont get the players. Plus we have signed some decent players ( :roll: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud1863 said:

Hey Juve are in a low rated league now :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom