Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

tümer used to play in the centre mostly.we need a "pure" left midfielder who can feed our strikers with high balls.thats our problem for years.

robin_007 said:
Kluivert is a fantastic striker, if completely fit, one of the best.

Did you watch him at Newcastle ???:shock:

Cloud1863 said:
Did you watch him at Newcastle ???:shock:

personally i havent seen kluivert play regularly since his barca days...

Kluivert WAS a world-class striker. One of the best in fact as he had nearly everything you'd want in a striker.

But the key and sad word here unfortunately is, "WAS" :(

Anyways...

@Don, That's cool bro. I guess we just have to agree to disagree. ;)

p.s. I know you saw him regularly before move to Juve as well man.. that's not what I meant. I was only talking about myself.

To get back on-topic:

Simone Barone (Palermo) ---> AS Monaco

Barthez ---> Toulouse or retire OR if decrease wage demands AND Isaksson leaves Rennes (Two big IF's!) then he could possibly end up there..

Problem is Toulouse which is where he has long said he wants to end his career and Elie Baup (Great friend of his) is the maanger does NOT need him! They have a great 1st choice experienced goalkeeper and vice captain in Christophe Revault and his backup Nicolas Douchez is also a good goalie. (in fact the back up can probably play in many other clubs as first choice from what he's shown thus far)

That's why the chairman of club has objected to this move of Barthez coming... and Baup has said that for Fabien, it's either dream of finishing career at Toulouse or he'll stop playing all together as that is the only challenge he wants.

It'll be interesting to see what happens then... retiring is a real possibility I guess then....

I said Kluivert is one of the best, if he's completely fit. How many times was he fit the last 3 years? I believe in Kluivert for 100%.

Glavisted said:
Nicolás Anelka (Fenerbahce) ---> Portsmouth
Jonathan Woodgate (Real Madrid) ---> Bolton Wanderers

Ouch if true for Woodgate, though tbf what can he expect he has hardly kicked a ball in years.

hahahaha.....he played for Real like...4 times since his arrival? LOL

Vieira is again linked with Man Utd saying that his future will be decided in 48 hours.....he will definitly leave Turin this summer...

I heard that Milan will go for Ronaldinho if Real Madrid pay a vast amount of money for Kaká. I've heard nothing about Woody leaving Madrid, last time I heard he was the third choice for Capello after Cannavaro and S.Ramos. The guy's quality, he's been very unlucky with injuries, but when he's played he's shown his talent. I hope he stays.

Plus,

José Antonio Reyes (Arsenal) --> Real Madrid

Might be...

PLF said:
Problem is Toulouse which is where he has long said he wants to end his career and Elie Baup (Great friend of his) is the maanger does NOT need him! They have a great 1st choice experienced goalkeeper and vice captain in Christophe Revault and his backup Nicolas Douchez is also a good goalie.
Elie Baup knows that. Last week, he said he already had 2 great keepers so he couldn't recruit Barthez. I'm sure Barthez will find a new club, abroad.

Figueroa > Genoa for a 4 year deal, 3.5m pounds. He's going to most likely play alongside Diego Milito. Great attacking pair for Serie B football.... hopefully to Serie A this year.

Isn't Zaragoza gonna keep Diego Milito? :-s

They are I think dude and they'll have Aimar, D'alessandro, the Milito brothers, Albert Zapater and more next season!!

I think he did go on loan to Zaragoza initially but surely after having such a great season at a bigger club and a higher competition, they have tried and probably persuaded Diego to stay there with his brother and other Argentine friends to come. 8)

See if you can dig up any info on whether Zaragoza made that loan deal permanent or not! I'd be surprised if they haven't and lost their best goal-scorer!! :shock:

Bule said:
I think we dont need keeper. Mondragon is a great keeper for me. Or much better than Barthez.

Mondragon is a keeper Ive always liked, would be a step down to take on Barthez as you say. Tbh though that could be said about a lot of keepers I do not understand why Barthez is so highly rated.

Cloud1863 said:
Mondragon is a keeper Ive always liked, would be a step down to take on Barthez as you say. Tbh though that could be said about a lot of keepers I do not understand why Barthez is so highly rated.

His rate is his name and his country. ;)

Milanista said:
Milan play Atletico for a friendly in 2 weeks.... could it mean something?
Man Utd are gonna play Porto, Ajax and Seville...does that mean something?

Oguchi Onyewu (Standard Liege) ---> Fulham
Radhi Jaidi (Bolton Wanderers) ---> Birmingham City
Sol Campbell (Arsenal) ---> Portsmouth :shock:

ss4_goku said:
Vieira is again linked with Man Utd saying that his future will be decided in 48 hours.....he will definitly leave Turin this summer...

Well, both Moratti and Blanc have confirmed that there's a deal between Inter and Juve after Juve have denied his exit up until now, so it appears to be a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom