Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

seems like he has agreed on a 2 years contract with bayern, it's between the clubs now

Patrick Vieira to inter almost 100% now
KAKA to real madrid (still a big rumor contract for 7 years and wil earn 7 milion every year)
Abidal to real madrid!?!?

Julio Arca (Sunderland) ---> Espanyol
Gareth Barry (Aston Villa) ---> Portsmouth
Roberto Ayala (Valencia) ---> Blackburn Rovers

lol can you imagine one of the greatest defenders in the world playing for Rovers next season due to problems with Valencia board hahahaaa (No disrespect to Blackburn)

@Glav, off-topic question but I'm wondering, did you watch any matches of tall Uruguayan forward, Taborda before he joined Deportivo?

PLF said:
@Glav, off-topic question but I'm wondering, did you watch any matches of tall Uruguayan forward, Taborda before he joined Deportivo?
Sure, I remember him from Defensor Sporting and he was some months in UNAM Pumas. He always was a strong forward and his better weapon was the air play but also has a strong shot, a typic "tank" in the area; although seems me he didn't have much velocity but in the uruguayan league wasn't too important because have low level (as most of south american leagues now) from some years ago; he was a figure.

Bule said:
Marek Heinz (Galatasaray SK) ---> Saint Etienne
Necati Ates (Galatasaray SK) ---> Lokomotiv Moscow
Heinz is almost a complete deal now
Dunno abou Necati Ates though

Glavisted said:
Sure, I remember him from Defensor Sporting and he was some months in UNAM Pumas. He always was a strong forward and his better weapon was the air play but also has a strong shot, a typic "tank" in the area; although seems me he didn't have much velocity but in the uruguayan league wasn't too important because have low level (as most of south american leagues now) from some years ago; he was a figure.
Thanks.

This is pretty much all I knew about him myself. :/

That he's a tall center forward whose main weapon is aerial game and that he used to play for Defensor but also had a spell in other South American countries.

I also heard though that he he's good with both feet almost. Don't know if true though since I still haven't seen him play myself after a year at Depor due to him being injured and also nearly last in pecking order!

With Riki and Bodipo having joined Depor now too as well as Arizmendi there and Depor's own youth trainees, it doesn't look any good for him in terms of getting much playing time next season either! :p :lol:

ThomasGOAL said:
David Trezeguet (Juventus) ---> AS Roma

No please !!!! :-x

YES PLEASE! :D

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMA! :mrgreen:

Manuel Fernandes (Portsmouth) ---> SL Benfica

Portsmouth rejected! :mryellow:

ThomasGOAL said:
David Trezeguet (Juventus) ---> AS Roma

No please !!!! :-x

What a worthless rumour Thomas, of all the teams linked to Trezeguet Roma is his least likely destination.

Don Domenico said:
What a worthless rumour Thomas, of all the teams linked to Trezeguet Roma is his least likely destination.
Don i hope really
SPiTFiRE why you are so happy if Trez go to Roma ?

Damien Duff (Chelsea) ---> Newcastle United
Asier Del Horno (Chelsea) ---> Valencia FC

PLF said:
I also heard though that he he's good with both feet almost.
Actually, I think he hasn't a good control with his left foot, I'd say a bit clumsy in general, but probably he have scored some goals with his left food.

Last edited:

Glavisted said:
Actually, I think he hasn't a good control with his left foot, I'd say a bit clumsy in general, but probably he have scored some goals with his left food.

I thought you morphed into thomas for a sec. ;)

Theyre the same people but wiht different mothers and live in 2 different sides of the world. They even write the same!

HSV Avoid "Risky" Kluivert
Hamburger SV will not be bidding to secure the signature of Valencia striker Patrick Kluivert because the player represents a risk that is too great according to sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer.

The Dutch striker has been linked to the club in recent days as HSV seek to augment their attack in time for Champions' League qualification matches in August.

Kluivert, surplus to requirements at the Mestalla after joining from Barcelona last year, will not be considered according to Beiersdorfer. "The risk is too big. It is, of course, our objective to have a reinforcement in attack for the Champions' League qualification match but we will not take under contract a player we are not that sure can help us."

HSV finished third in the Bundesliga last season and are expected to challenge for the title in the coming year.

Brian A. O'Driscoll

John Paintsil (Hapoel Tel-Aviv) ---> West Ham United
James Milner (Newcastle United) ---> West Ham United
Adam Johnson (Middlesbrough) ---> Sunderland
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) ---> Brondby :shock:

PLF said:
Trezeguet ---> Liverpool
Florent Sinama-Pongolle ---> Osasuna

I hope so. Pongolle is a fantastic talent, but I can't see him getting games ahead of Bellamy/Fowler/Crouch. Osasuna is the sort of team he could really thrive at.

I'd love for Trezeguet to come and cement the strike force, but I can't see this happening. It would have to be at a bargain price, as we still need another right winger.

If you cant get games ahead of Fowler, Crouch and Bellamy, you MUST be sold. :lmao:

Neil Warnock (Sheffield United) ---> Aston Villa
Emmerson Boyce (Crystal Palace) ---> Charlton Athletic
Stephen Appiah (Fenerbahce) ---> Arsenal, Portsmouth
Luis Antonio Valencia (Villarreal) ---> Blackburn Rovers
Javier Saviola (Barcelona) ---> Bolton Wanderers

Simão (Benfica) --> Valecia 16M €
Di Vaio (Valencia) --> Benfica FREE

Boubacar Sanogo (1.FC Kaiserslautern) ---> FC Sochaux (3.5 Mio €)

Trade :
Ronaldo (Real Madrid) ---> Inter
Adriano (Inter) ---> Real Madrid

Kaka (Milan AC) ---> Real Madrid 60M€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom