Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Ludovic Delporte ===> Atletico

Emerse Fae ===> Still being linked to PSG and now Reading too who have failed with an offer of 5.5M Euros

There's a good chance he'll stay at Nantes though and I hope so. That's what I feel is best for his career at moment.

Legwinski (Fulham) ---> Troyes

I hope it happens. With arrival of Bullard and other people existing in Fulham's midfield, he may not have much chance for regular first team action and Sylvain is the sorta player who doesn't like being on bench.

Moving to home-land and to Troyes though could mean he gets more playing time and his experience help the team and their midfield in their 2nd year in Ligue 1 and their aim to stay up for another season.

Spurs are charmed of Thomas Vermaelen. But he'll stay with us. :)
Robbert Schilder won't be loaned, Boakye has an agreement with Heracles for a one year loan deal.

Camoranesi ---> Lyon

Jacques Faty (Rennes) ---> Juve

Le Tallec ---> Sochaux

Bayern drops out of Ribery race due to high-price.

and Bordeaux is no longer intersted in CSKA's Daniel Carvalho as he became cup-tied in Europe.

PLF said:
and Bordeaux is no longer intersted in CSKA's Daniel Carvalho as he became cup-tied in Europe.
They are still waiting. The player wants to come but the team doesn't agree.

good news (at least for me! lol)

Sorin transfer to Bolton has been canceled... he is already traning with villarreal, and most likely his gonna stay one more season.
Now gotta wait to see what pellegrini says.

GREAT!!

tuta77 said:
They are still waiting. The player wants to come but the team doesn't agree.
I don't think they are interested in him anymore.

He played for CSKA in Europe and became cup-tied and Ricardo apparently has said: "There is no point in buying him just to play in Ligue 1. We need a player who can help and boost our team in both domestic and European competitions. So we no longer carry an interest in him."

Which makes sense. So I think he'll stay at CSKA or maybe go to another club but it's a bit unlikely that he'll come to Bordeaux now even though I want to see it happen. 8)

Danijel Ljuboja (Stuttgart) ---> Celtic
Sasa Papac (FK Austria) ---> Rangers
Thomas Vermaelen (Ajax) ---> Tottenham Hotspur

Ricardo Oliveira (Sau Paulo & Real Betis )-----> Fenerbahçe SK

1022006080518445315ricardo.jpg

total said:
Milenko Acimovic (Lille OSC) --> Al Ittihad

I hope this isn't true, I enjoy going Lille in WE/PES this could seriously change my French team. :p

But it seems Acimovic isn't going to get much play time in Lille so I think the move is good for him. We need him to be ready for the qualifiers.

Btw, Robert Koren won't get his transfer to spain.

Phil Bardsley Man Utd - Rangers (loan)
Man City accept Middlesbrough offer for Distin
Benjani Mwaruwari Portmouth - St Ettienne

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom