Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Oh no Wagner can't leave I love that guy :(
Hope U give him great stas bruno ;)

Btw Will Fred stay in Lyon with that Drogba and Van Nistelrooy talk?

Fred will stay! Drogba or Van can come .. or not.. but Fred is here to stay!! :)
They didn't buy the magnificent Brazilian from Cruzeiro to sell a year later.

Carew might move on but not Fred I don't think unless some ridiculous offer for astonighing amout of $$$ comes in. Next season he's gonna show his stuff being more settled in the league as well so they will look to keep him.

PLF said:
Fred will stay! Drogba or Van can come .. or not.. but Fred is here to stay!! :)
They didn't buy the magnificent Brazilian from Cruzeiro to sell a year later.

Carew might move on but not Fred I don't think unless some ridiculous offer for astonighing amout of $$$ comes in. Next season he's gonna show his stuff being more settled in the league as well so they will look to keep him.
I hope he stays cause there where some rumours here that he would move to Spain, cause he wanted to be in the starting eleven in a Big Team.
But thats very stupid, he wouldnt be starting in any team biggest than Lyon and no one would buy him now. I also hope Van Nistelrooy to sign Lyon cause then we would see the attention they would get.
Toulalan Kallstrom RVN and Wagner :lol: smells like UCL Champions

i totally agree PLF...the only way they sell Fred is if he goes any of the Giants..like Milan to replace Sheva...but i dont think so..not yet..

anyway here goes my stats for wagner..i am pretty cofident about those , as ive been wacthing him since his America-Mg days...

p.s(im gonna use your method(script) PLF ... lol!)
545_4.jpg

[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

• Attack: 74
  • Defence: 53
  • Balance: 80
  • Stamina: 77
  • Top Speed: 78
  • Acceleration: 82
  • Response: 80
  • Agility: 84
  • Dribble Accuracy: 84
  • Dribble Speed: 78
  • Short Pass Accuracy: 83
  • Short Pass Speed: 81
  • Long Pass Accuracy: 82
  • Long Pass Speed: 77
  • Shot Accuracy: 81
  • Shot Power: 81
  • Shot Technique: 76
  • Free Kick Accuracy: 80
  • Curving: 83
  • Header: 70
  • Jump: 68
  • Technique: 86
  • Aggression: 79
  • Mentality: 75
  • Goal Keeper Skill: 50/--
  • Team Work Ability: 84
  • Condition: 07
  • Weak Foot Accuracy: 07
  • Weak Foot Frequency: 06
  • Dribble
  • Tactical Dribble
  • Playmaking
  • Middle Shooting
    Injury Tolerance = A

and now his apperance.i think it looks a lot like him, i used kromkamp face....but u guys can use an built face if you wish

(we10)App:
    --head:
    Skin 1
    height -4
    widht +3
    type 251
    color 1/black 2
    hair: special hairstyle number 175 (fabregas default)(also hes not using the pic above hairstyle anymore)
    color: 10
    no facil hair or glasses
    --physique
    height 175
    weight 65
    boddy editer
    +2 +2 -5 -5 -1 +1 -1 +4 +2 -6
    --boots
    Blue adidas Tunit
    --no acessories...auto sleeves and no gloves..

basic settings:
    Age 21
    Dominant Foot: L
    Injury: A
    Style of Dribble: 4
    Free Kick style: 4
    Penalty Kick: 1
    Feeder pass: 1
    Goal Cel 1: no
    " " ": no
    growth type: stand/lasting

Position:
    Offensive Midfield(*) registred position
    Side Midfield
    Wing Back

Nationality: BRA

Shirt name: Wagner

he plays with number 10 in cruzeiro..

EDIT:forgot the apperance..:lol:

EDIT2: DAMN!i forgot the hair style now! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Hmm.. I like these stats but mine is a little diferent:
Balance 80 I think is too much I would give 74
And even if he scored 8 goals in Brasileirao he dont have a great shot so I would not give him Middle Shooting,
and I would give 76 accuracy 79 power and 79 technique.
I think he's little faster too.
Anyways many of your stats mate mines by 1 or 2 points ;)

sauce said:
I hope he stays cause there where some rumours here that he would move to Spain, cause he wanted to be in the starting eleven in a Big Team.
But thats very stupid, he wouldnt be starting in any team biggest than Lyon and no one would buy him now. I also hope Van Nistelrooy to sign Lyon cause then we would see the attention they would get.
Toulalan Kallstrom RVN and Wagner :lol: smells like UCL Champions
hmm where did you hear this? Sounds like pure bullshit lol.. especially cause it says he wants to move to "Big team" then you know it's not written by somebody who follows Ligue 1 or Lyon and def not by Fred :lol: (But probably by some dumb ass journalist in England or Italy or someone with not a lot of knowledge who under-estimates this team)

Which club in Europe is bigger than Lyon? Very few in world right now and in Spain the only one in better situation and more attractive to be at is Barca and in England it's Chelsea! Trust me this is BS. He doesn't want to move. These magazines and websites and whatever love to quote players/managers wrong and make up their own crap to sell their stuff.

Fred said in interviews always and when asked that he loves everything about the club (including their big ambition and constant progression to become one of world's elite in near future!) and it's apparent to see in his actions too in every celebration or behaviour on pitch.

He and Cris and M. Diarra and Juninho, Coupet and everybody loves the atmosphere of the club too, the players relationship with each other, their closeness (all apparent as well in every match you watch with the celebration of players and how friendly they are towards each other. Thomas and Yogui will remember those funky/unusual celebrations :mrgreen: )

Only way a key Lyon player will move on is if a ridiculous $$$ offer comes in like I said and even then the player will move because the club "wants to accept offer and sell" not because he wanted to.

Mahamadou Diarra ensured fans of this as well many times that he wants to stay which is why he extended his contract too just a little while ago. (and who can blame him lol... you want to reduce your chances of European success by moving to Real or Man U? or stay at a club that'll again be among favs next year and constantly gets better and better and most likely win another title too even if not the CL!). Nonetheless he might move but it'll only be because Aulas will accept that monster bid and not because he wanted to go unlike Essien who actually wanted to go.

Fred is another who is loving it and will stay unless like I said some ridiculous offer comes in.

i think that too PLF...they are going to be amoung the giants real soon...they just need to get a european cup...

@Sauce...its ok man, we problaby have diferent ways of seeing him...i think hes is a player that knows how to protect the ball very well(kind of like riquleme does) despite his small size...thats why 80 in balance, and dont forget he can mark a bit too...also, i dint gave him the middle shooting casue of the goals, but mostly casue of the "almost goals" he is shooting very very well, almost everytime he shoots its a fierced shoot(which i love!remember our talk PLF:lol:) and finnaly about his speed, i really really dont think his faster than that...you dont see him running to recive balls or evan with the ball...his more a slow pace player. well but thats only my opinion, i respect yours.

I think Lyon is one of greatest teams in Europe too I hated when Sheva scored that goal on last minute in this last UCL. I think Lyon could beat any giant.
But about that Fred's move thats what I've heard sounds stupid but I heard.

Edit: @Bruno: I know he's not fast but he's improving his speed stamina and balance this season, you know that physichal stuff. But i still think 80 is too much for balance. ;)

Last edited:

lol that's because Lyon IS A giant! And yes gianst can beat giants. Anybody who doesn't realize that is your casual fan who only follows their EPL and maybe Serie A and still believes there is a big gap between their league and French/German one and their teams and of course then they learn the hard way loll... by failing and disappointing and being back next year!

Real Madrid is namely a 'giant' yes but anybody who truly knew every player in both squad would've bet money on Lyon when they played against each other because one side was clearly stronger than other and more balanced too. I put my money on them to beat Real by 3 goals that night and of course they thrashed them 3-0! Sadly though I didn't win that bet because I got another match wrong :|

Anyways I talked already a few weeks ago if you remember on thread about how it's hard to tempt Lyon players to move!
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=713627&postcount=8158
And it makes logical sense too! Is it easy to tempt first choice Barca players like Ronaldinho to move to another club? No.. it's same way for Lyon players. If I were Fred or Diarra or Juninho? would I want move? No definitely not. I'd try to stay best I could unless club wanted to get rid of me. Of course I'd have to go if chairman told me he wanted me out in exchange for lots of money like it might happen with Diarra if any team offers as much as Aulas wants.

The only Lyon players, other clubs will be able to attract and tempt are those who have been told 'they're not wanted anymore and can move on' like Govou and how Pedretti and Carew might go too since they haven't impressed. But it won't happen with likes of Fred or Diarra unless like I said an offer comes in that can't be refused.

So don't ever believe that media crap dude.. it's all BS Sauce! It's obvious too from the way they've worded their claims they don't know what they're talking about! :lol:

Anyways we're getting off-topic though and I don't usually like to make long posts like this 'outside thread' so I'll stop it here now so we can get back to other transfer rumours which is the real purpose of this thread not in depth discussion about club's fortunes/motivates and real 'stature'! (Not what media or avg fan thinks!).

To bring thread back on-topic and usual form:

Javad Nekounam (Iranian Int'l) - Hertha Berlin

Edit: Barthez ---> Toulouse (as expected)

And it seems Frei still wants move away from Rennes :(

Frei still being linked to Dortmund even though they recently got Nelson Valdez.

Last edited:

Yeah but Frei is a true killer : Pauleta style. He almost scores on all his chances, only 1-2 per game but he doesn't need more. When he scored 4 goals during his 1st match against Marseille, I was shocked !!! All different type of goals (header, near, long distance, one-on-one). Top class !

If Dortmund wanted Frei, they could've given Rennes Koller in exchange of Frei plus some money.

But that didn't happen...

But maybe Koller wouldn't have been interested in Rennes.. who knows?

In anycase I wish Alex would stay in Rennes but I don't think it'll happen now. He has again demonstrated how after 3 and half years, he'd like a fresh challenge and so I think he'll leave even if it's not for Dortmund. :/

p.s. Tuta you heard, Ranieri might become OM manager (Speculation. although there is couple clubs in England interested too apparently).

We know Gerd. ;)

I was telling Roti maybe that's why they didn't do an exchange because maybe Koller wasn't interested in a move to Rennes and had his eyes set on Monaco.

But anyways exchange wouldn't have been possible anyhow since Koller's contract finished if I remember correctly so he could go wherever he wanted and club had no control over that anymore.

PLF said:
p.s. Tuta you heard, Ranieri might become OM manager (Speculation. although there is couple clubs in England interested too apparently).
There's so many French coachs who need a job. He can be the best coach ever, I don't want him. There's no way he can understand the life in Marseille. Even some French can't ! Deschamps would have been a great choice but I think it's too early for him as he didn't want the job. No, he wanted the job but there was a difference of point of view with the staff.... :(

Yeah I have my own theory about why Didier wasn't that interested or truly want the OM job at this time.. Perhaps I'll share it with you later... ;)

Regarding Ranieri, I see what you're saying. I think it could happen though. (Pape Diouf hiring him I mean)

Robert Vittek (1.FC Nürnberg) ---> Lokomotiv Moscow (10 Million €)

Damn :(

I wish he'd stay in Nurnberg :/

Although that is a lot of money and good replacement can be bought with but I still wanted to watch Robert more in Bundi :|

it's just a rumour so far and we rejected the first offer. but i'd start thinking about letting him go for like 2 or 3 million more. would be a nice deal. but i love that guy. damn ;)

Yeah good first move by club to reject. ;)

Especially considering how these rich folks will probably be back with an improved offer if they are truly interested. :p

And yeah I feel same, I do like the guy and want him to stay but if the offer is improved, I'd honestly think about accepting it as you can do a lot with that money.

we would have a transfer plus of nearly 20 million € then (vittek + kies), i am not sure if we ever had that much money. lol. we'll see in the next few weeks, but one thing for sure :( : he can't improve his value with a good worldcup. :( ;)

Gabri is to sign for Ajax today, according to Dutch newspapers.

Julien Jenner (NAC Breda) ---> AZ

Grosso (palermo) ---> Inter

Mido (as roma) ----> Blackburn rovers

huysegems (az) ----> feyenoord

Last edited:

Yeah that's some good transfer kitty OPM, let's just hope they spend it in the right way now.

Did Pantelic turn loan to permanent deal for Hertha yet or no?

@OPM, nop.

@BigBoss, meh :p

Mohamed Mohsen Abou Greisha (Ismaily SC) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Do you know him, PLF? i know it's egypt but still you know so much lol :D

Miroslav Klose (Werder Bremen) ---> Manchester United

@OPM, look at my post above and to answer your question, it's a big fat NO!! :D

p.s. I hope the magical KK partnership manages to stay with Werder and next year with Diego instead of Micoud, it'll be interesting to see how Werder will perform. (My guess is, not as good as the triangle they had with Micoud but we'll wait and see).

@Thomas, He wants to join his little cousin Jaroslav Plasil? :p

ThomasGOAL said:
Pavel Nedved (Juventus) ---> AS Monaco
Pavel Nedved (Juventus Serie C) ---> AS Monaco
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom