Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

PLF said:
Sadly it seems likely that he and several other St. Etienne players will follow Ellie Baup to Toulouse! :/ (fuckin ASSE chairman made a mistake letting Ellie go!! Now there might be consequences as so many players liked him :/)

So that brings us to further speculation:

Sable, Feindouno, Piquionne (St. Etienne) ---> Toulouse

Yeah his primary position is DMF/CM but he's a rather small/slim player.

The story with Jeremy is that he is from Lyon's own youth academy like many other players (Berthod, Clerc, Benzema, Ben Arfa etc.) and he got promoted along with those others to first team 'squad' a few years ago playing sparingly mostly as a sub late in matches in seasons that have gone by. So he's never shown much either out of the time he was on field. A pretty mediocre player all in all but one that because he was young, you could always see him possible as having decent potential and becoming something good in future.

That hasn't happened yet though (still might in future who knows especially if he can go to a side where he'll play much more frequently) and now this August I believe he'll be 22!! Not exactly young anymore and he was already last in the pecking order and with further quality recruits for Lyon this summer like Toulalan and Kallstrom, he'd have virtually no chance of playing time except a bit here and there and maybe some cup matches which isn't really what he wanted to settle for anymore and I feel it's the right decision for him too. (If you always sit on bench, you'll never probably promise potential you have and he's already done this for a fair few seasons, and things weren't gonna get any better next season, he'd be even more down the pecking order!)

So now Lyon aren't looking to loan him out either, Aulas said he'll leave and it'll be a permanent tranfer.

Where to? Probably Rangers as of course PLG worked with him there and might want to bring him in for some added depth to squad and one that still is young and can improve under him.

Cheers PLF, well if he is only 22 he still has potential and maybe as a squad player he would be ok for Rangers.

well here we go with more villarreal speculations..(i am not imagining this ok guys) the font is:www.as.com / www.calciomercato.com / www.mallorcadiario.com / www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com and www.superdeporte.com
Out:
Cazorla ----> Mallorca
Sorin ----> England or Germany (they dont say a team name..)
Riquelme ---> Internazionale (thios will never happen from what i know about Roig(Villerral president)

In:
Kily Gonzalez (makes sense if Sorin leaves)
Dida (i dont really belive this one)
Materazzi
Burdisso (they say he coudl be in a Riquelme transaction)
Matías Fernández (Colo Colo) i dont reallt know this guy...

Last edited:

I personally hope instead of any of those transfers taking place, Sorin and Riquelme stay :p

Keep it as it is basically. :)

Dida may move next year, because his contract is up. But he's been confirmed as our number one for the coming season. Some sources say Materazzi+Burdisso will go to Villarreal only if Riquelme is part of the deal.

I hope Dida renews his contract, I think hes a great keeper who's having some personal problems. Milan were right to keep him as the starter during his blunder-period, as it will make him better.

PLF said:
I personally hope instead of any of those transfers taking place, Sorin and Riquelme stay :p

Keep it as it is basically. :)

MAN IAM PRAYING for that to happen!
specially now that we got Cani and Pires...
but really i think only Sorin might move, cause that are rumors that pellegrini has said he wants sorin to leave, although i dont know if theyre truth...hope not..u know how much i like Sorin!...but in the other hand PLF i just can set a first 11 with the players we have now without leaving a big name on the bench.
i am convinced that Riquelme will never move from Villarreal..his already teh biggest player in Villarreal history!
and you know how Roig deals with his stars : "IF YOU WANT THEM , PAY THE REALISE FEE!"

Last edited:

denilson.jpg

Denilson (Brazil) >>>>>>> Gaziantepspor :shock: :shock:

(Gaziantep vice president (İbrahim Kızıl)said Denilson will sign 10'th of June)

http://www.gaziantepspor.org.tr (officall web site of G.antepspor)

Wilmer Aguirre (Peruvian forward) to Anderlecht????
Vincent Kompany (Anderlecht): Hamburg, Lyon, Spurs or Valencia
Steven Dufour (Racing Genk): certainly not to Ajax but maybe to Valencia

Katsouranis (AEK) ---> SL Benfica
D'Alessandro (VfL Wolfsburg) ---> SL Benfica (loan)

Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United) ---> FC Bayern München
Tomas Jun (Trabzonspor / Besiktas) ---> Nürnberg / Frankfurt

Lucho Gonzalez (FC Porto) ---> FC Bayern München (12 Million €)

Fernando Torres > Milan 20.5m Pounds. 5 year contract on 2.5m a year.

Apparently Milan are given priority due to the good relations with Atletico. We've given them Jose Mari, Fabricio Coloccini, Cosmin Contra and Demetrio Albertini in the past. According to some sources Torres prefers a more latin culture, Italy, and feels he can replace Shevchenko.

Deschamps -> Juventus

As good as done, only official confirmation is needed. Capello is likely to go to Real Madrid, but he'll have to wait until after Madrid's presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom