Landzaat (AZ) -----> Espanyol
Kluivert (valencia) ---> Ajax

Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Robert Papajewski ----> Borussia Dortmund
Meik Latawiec -----> Borusia Dortmund

Both of Dortmund youth.

Ze Roberto (Who is a free-agent) ---> Bordeaux

Ribery ---> Lyon (Only a matter of time now I think before OM chief Diouf accepts the loss to Aulas and gives them the green-light to go ahead with transfer as he'll have not a lot of options to be honest since player wants to leave. Most likely negotiations will take place and be finalized after France return from WC though.)

Olivier Thomert ---> Portsmouth (Cancelled)

He's set to remain with Lens now for upcoming season.

Good news for Portsmouth fans this one too though as the transfer offer that was quoted in media if true, would've been def overpaying for him!
ThomasGOAL said:
Didier Zokora (Saint Etienne) ---> Tottenham
Seems it is official now.

St. Etienne fans can't be too happy but I think they'll cope since they kinda expected him to leave after last season anyway.

Great buy for Spurs though!

PLF said:
Can you give a quick English translation please if there is anything important or worthy to note?

First Sorry for my english, second the importance of this transfer is would arrive Kily Gonzalez to Boca and maybe Jesus Datolo from Banfield (Arg)

Kim Dong Jin (Korea)--> Zenit
Lee Ho (Korea)--> Zenit
Ze Roberto --> Zenit
last sound crazy :)

@PLF and Cholo: Correct translation, also that Boca's owner plans to sell about two players per year to keep stable economy, Jesus Datolo comes from Banfield and with teh 2 million that Bilos brought us, Kily Gonzalez may come. Also, we planned to sell off "Pampa" Jose Maria Calvo, but no one bought him. Too bad though, I love Bilos, and Calvo is dissapointing recently. But I'll like to see Bilos in Saint Etienne, great player.

OPM said:
Marcelinho (Hertha BSC) ---> Galatasaray SK
in exchange
Sasa Ilic (Galatasaray SK) ---> Hertha BSC

That would be a big mistake. :(

Didier Zokora (Saint Etienne) ---> Galatasaray SK
Albert Nadj (Partizan SCG) ---> Galatasaray SK

Also as newspapers said, Tomas Gravesen transfer is nearly official. After World Cup, he will come to Istanbul and sign for new contract.

Henri Camara (Wigan Athletic) ---> Newcastle United
Steed Malbranque (Fulham) ---> Manchester City
Sulley Muntari (Udinese) ---> Bolton Wanderers
Steve Sidwell (Reading) ---> Manchester City
Dirk Kuyt (Feyenoord) ---> Newcastle United
John Mensah (Rennes) ---> Reading
Jean-Alain Boumsong (Newcastle United) ---> Portsmouth
Glen Johnson (Chelsea) ---> Feyenoord

Jon Dahl Tomasson (VFB Stuttgart) ---> Toulouse
Christian Wilhelmsson (Anderlecht) ---> Toulouse

stuttgart is not going to sell tomasson, they stated this after getting rid of gronkjaer. ;)

Maxim Kalinitshenko (Spartak Moscow) ---> Manchester United, FC Valencia, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Borussia Dortmund

Artjom Milewski (Dynamo Kiev) ---> FC Porto

Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United) ---> Hamburger SV

12 million €, only contract details missing it seems. there is also a car preordered at hamburg allready with license plate "HH-VN-15" :lol:

Last edited:

Luyindula ---> St. Etienne

Sammy Traore (Nice) ----> PSG

This one is more than just speculation though. It's a done deal almost and he's even agreed a 3-year contract. I'm just putting it here though because I don't like putting stuff in 'official transfers' until everything is 100%

Finally

Jean Makoun (Lille) ---> Lyon

This is good and bad news kinda for Lyon fans I guess.

From one way they're happy the club is likely to sign yet another excellent player with great future probably. On the other hand even though Aulas says it doesn't have anything to do with Mahamadou, this might mean M. Diarra will be sold!!

So it has its good and bad but who knows, knowing Aulas, I can envision him buying Makoun as well and not selling Diarra either since in my opinion, Jean Makoun is better in CM position where can get forward a bit more than DMF anyway and so he can battle it out with Tiago for that place and add depth since Pedretti wasn't good enough and should probably be gotten rid of like Jeremy Clement who is likely to go Rangers.

OPM said:
Artjom Milewski (Dynamo Kiev) ---> FC Porto
Never seen the spelling of his name like this. :p (Is this the way Ukranians themselves write it?).

Cuz the way I've known him has been: "Artem Milevskyi"

For 2007, Rodrigo Palacio--->One of the top clubs. I know Juve put in a pitiful 7 million pound bid which was immediately rejected. Matter of fact it led to his contract extension and promise to stay until 2007.

Tevez--->One of the top clubs (again). While Palacio probably be like 3rd choice, Tevez is gonna be an important player in a couple of years, hopefully he can pick his ass up this WC and impress, go immediately and not rot away another season in fucking Corinthians (terrible team). I just PRAY not Chelsea.

OPM said:
Maxim Kalinitshenko (Spartak Moscow) ---> Manchester United, FC Valencia, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Borussia Dortmund

He played a good match against the worst team in the WC (Saudi Arabia) and three abslolutely worthless other matches...i don't see how he deserved a transfer....

Cristiano Ronado (Manchester United) ---> Real Madrid

C.Ronaldo leave Man Utd 100% sure

Last edited:

agrr it's Cristiano and not Christiano!

Carlos Paredes (Reggina) ---> Sporting

SPiTFiRE said:
agrr it's Cristiano and not Christiano!

Wouldn't worry I don't think its the same player no Ronado or Ronalod playes for Man U. ;)

ThomasGOAL said:
Christiano Ronado (Manchester United) ---> Real Madrid

C.Ronalod leave Man Utd 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom