Oscar Cordoba (Free) >>>>>>>> Antalyaspor
Nicolas Anelka (Fenerbahce) >>>>>> B.Wanderers ....11,5 Million euro
Hernan Crespo (Chelsea) >>>>>>>>> Fenerbahce
E.Gudjohnsen (Chelsea) >>>>>>>>> Barcelona

Last edited:
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

ortansevin said:
Hernan Crespo (Chelsea) >>>>>>>>> Fenerbahce[/B]
Ronaldinho and Henry too in free transfer (it's a rumour from Turkish newspaper, but i think it's good)

:lmao:

Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid) ---> FENERBAHÇE
Deco (Barcelona) ---> FENERBAHÇE
Luca Toni (Fiorentina) ---> FENERBAHÇE

ahahahah al these FENERBAHÇE transfers crack me up ahahah

ThomasGOAL said:
Ronaldinho and Henry too in free transfer (it's a rumour from Turkish newspaper, but i think it's good)

we will see ;) first ı didnt said this is offical & thıs thread is a speculation thread or not .. so ı think this is a speculation

http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Noticia/0,,AA1202267-4840,00.html
http://www.premiershipnews.be/news.php?id=0,8659,19250727-29437,00
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=afp-fblengprturarg&prov=afp&type=lgns
http://www.fansfc.com/chelseafootballclub/news.asp?newsid=153199
http://www.football.fr/fr/football/angleterre/transferts.html

Last edited:

Some users behaves like a child. So please stop that and lets all back to thread. No one cares Fenerbahce's imaginary transfers.

Ricardinho (Corinthinas) to Trabzonspor SK

Jeremy Clement (Lyon) (told he can leave) ---> Rangers

Sydney Govou (same situation) ---> Fulham, Man City

PLF said:
Jeremy Clement (Lyon) (told he can leave) ---> Rangers

Sydney Govou (same situation) ---> Fulham, Man City

What your thoughts on Clement, Thomas or PLF? PLG seems to rate him but I dont know wher he would fit in the new Rangers side. Im I wrong in saying he is a DMF as at the moment we have Barry Ferguson in that position.

Julien Sable (St. Etienne) ---> Toulouse

Hope not.

Bule said:
Some users behaves like a child. So please stop that and lets all back to thread. No one cares Fenerbahce's imaginary transfers.

We all care about Fener Bule...we are all big Fener fans...:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh before i forget:

Onyewu from Standard de Liège to Fener...oops...Middlesbrough.

STR said:
Julien Sable (St. Etienne) ---> Toulouse

Hope not.
Sadly it seems likely that he and several other St. Etienne players will follow Ellie Baup to Toulouse! :/ (fuckin ASSE chairman made a mistake letting Ellie go!! Now there might be consequences as so many players liked him :/)

So that brings us to further speculation:

Sable, Feindouno, Piquionne (St. Etienne) ---> Toulouse

Cloud1863 said:
What your thoughts on Clement, Thomas or PLF? PLG seems to rate him but I dont know wher he would fit in the new Rangers side. Im I wrong in saying he is a DMF as at the moment we have Barry Ferguson in that position.
Yeah his primary position is DMF/CM but he's a rather small/slim player.

The story with Jeremy is that he is from Lyon's own youth academy like many other players (Berthod, Clerc, Benzema, Ben Arfa etc.) and he got promoted along with those others to first team 'squad' a few years ago playing sparingly mostly as a sub late in matches in seasons that have gone by. So he's never shown much either out of the time he was on field. A pretty mediocre player all in all but one that because he was young, you could always see him possible as having decent potential and becoming something good in future.

That hasn't happened yet though (still might in future who knows especially if he can go to a side where he'll play much more frequently) and now this August I believe he'll be 22!! Not exactly young anymore and he was already last in the pecking order and with further quality recruits for Lyon this summer like Toulalan and Kallstrom, he'd have virtually no chance of playing time except a bit here and there and maybe some cup matches which isn't really what he wanted to settle for anymore and I feel it's the right decision for him too. (If you always sit on bench, you'll never probably promise potential you have and he's already done this for a fair few seasons, and things weren't gonna get any better next season, he'd be even more down the pecking order!)

So now Lyon aren't looking to loan him out either, Aulas said he'll leave and it'll be a permanent tranfer.

Where to? Probably Rangers as of course PLG worked with him there and might want to bring him in for some added depth to squad and one that still is young and can improve under him.

Pablo Mastoreini (MLS) --> Reading

Reading have admitted that we're in talks with the MLS over a player, and it could be him according to reports, replacement for Sidwell? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom