Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

I would like to know where all Turkish clubs have so much money to buy "superstar" players without any participation in European competitions.
When Gala had Mário Jardel, they were very close to bankrup due his high salary (330 thousand € per week).
Even FC Porto haven't so much money to bought players like Crespo!

Because in Turkey, biggest teams like Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray are always supported by rich businessman and mafia. Also Mario Jardel was present to Galatasaray from one of the rich business man name is Cem Uzan. Like Ariel Ortega and Nicolas Anelka.

Saviola (sevilla(loan from barca)) ---- >Villarreal, Atletico Madrid and Espanyol..
most likely Villarreal, as Barca is trying to make some kind of deal for Forlan including Saviola in a trade plus money.

Honestly i think thats a good deal for Villareal..specialy after last season..i really dont know if Forlan is really that 04-05 player...and Saviola has great understanding with Riquelme...that coudl be something..

Bule said:
Because in Turkey, biggest teams like Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray are always supported by rich businessman and mafia. Also Mario Jardel was present to Galatasaray from one of the rich business man name is Cem Uzan. Like Ariel Ortega and Nicolas Anelka.

Jesus...and you support a team that is supported by the mafia...where is your sense of ethics???
If this is true, Turkish football has an even bigger problem than i was aware of...
I knew some fans are problematic, but if teams are supported by the mafia, then those teams should be banned by UEFA or FIFA.

Can you tell me who supports Chelsea and Juventus? Only their supporters? Do you think that Roman Abrahamovic only sells petrol? Or Juventus president are so clean? Dont you think that they have good relationship with Italian Mafia? C'mon who cares ethics? This is love, I love my team since i born. And i cant give up my love. That's all. No matter who is at the top of club. I look success. If my team goes bad, I can protest them but if they're success, no problem for me.

I understand, but does "support" means financial support...i could never be fan for a club who has financial support from the mafia.
I don't aprove of Abramovic and don't like AC Milan for the same reason.
My own favourite club ceased to exist because they did unlegal things and although i regret it, i think the punishment was the right one.
A couple of Turkish people on this site are so fanatic...it scares me (and yes i know not all Turkish people are like that, in fact i do like most Turkish people, i have lived for years in a neighbourhood that is considered Turkish in Gent...i even went shopping in Turkish shops...i love Turkish bread, so don't call me anti-Turkish)

Derlei (Dynamo Moskow) ---> Sporting CP

Gerd that's normal for every club, all big teams have financial support from things that we don't know.

:thumbup:

If Bordeaux can get him along with Micoud which is almost a sure thing and a couple other quality signings while keeping the likes of Mavuba, Faubert, Chamakh and rest of the squad and with Ricardo still in charge next year, it could be another exciting year for Girondins fans! :)

@Shaneward, it seems you were right. Lyon actually are interested! :roll:

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=391236&CPID=8&clid=14&lid=11&title=Lyon+chief+eyes+Cisse

Is there a thumbs down smiley? If not then I'll have to use this one :nono:

And another news and another good one.

:thumbup: again

He still might so don't panic Ernestito. ;)

But to be honest Osasuna had 4 quality wingers this season so he nor anyone was guaranteed in 1st team anyway and had to be rotated quite often.

I can see him clinching that automatic 1st place as left midfielder in Bordeaux though so it might be a good move plus I want to see him come back to homeland. :)

Plus Bordeaux is in CL too except they don't have to play qualifying games and possibly get knocked out like Osasuna do so that's something that is favouring him to move to Bordeaux from his point of view.

Rodoulph Douala (Sporting CP) ---> Middlesbrough

I think there'd be a revolt if Milan sold Kaka as well as Shevchenko!

gabri(barca) + edgar davids (spurs)+ stefen defour (rc genk) to ajax

I hope Wigan don't sell him because I'm looking forward to seeing him lead their attack again next year Ernestito.

He had a very impressive season this year and had he not already played for his other nation, he would've got a couple caps (and if impressed even more) for England squad even as they were interested in him and who could blame them, the man showed true pace/acceleration combined with AMAZING power through his runs!!

He manhandled Sol and Sylvain Distin on few separate occassions all while sprinting! :D

Yeah they should get rid of Diatta. Not a bad player but one that now isn't as high in quality as Lyon needs. Of course keeping him wouldn't be bad either as he's the type who'll be perfectly happy to sit on bench all the time and be called in team only when needed plus he's versatile (can play right back as well although Lyon won't need him now with Clerc and Reveillere there too :lol: 8) ).

I don't know about Kompany though, they need a great DEFENDER who can actually DEFEND great like Cris to partner him since in last couple years, Cacapa has not only turned more injury prone but also somewhat sloppy.

From the little that I've seen, the talented Vincent Kompany is not actually the best when it comes to 'defending attributes' and has a lot of room for improvement in that area but what he's impressive in is that he's very mature and professional and also is a good PLAYER with ball at his feet. (So much that you would think his best position should be DMF not CB).

So while I don't mind CB's who can play and distibute ball well like him, Chivu and others, I much prefer CB's who can actually "Defend" world-class like Cris who isn't the most fancy with ball or got lot of skills but he sure as hell can DEFEND and that's what matters and should be priority.

Still though getting him would be a great move nonetheless 8) as he's got a lot of potential and will hopefully develop into a good player for Lyon in future years.

Last edited:

Like always, spot on PLF...
Kompany's best position is DMF...should go to Man utd where he would be the best replacement of Keane.

Zé Kalanga (Petro de Luanda) ---> Bayer Leverkusen

Wagner(OMF/SMF) (Cruzeiro) ----> Lyon or Le Mans
Edu Dracena(CB) (Cruzeiro) ---> Roma

Wagner is the brazilian championship top scorer(8goals in 10 games) and hes a Midfielder..very promising, i am sure he will succed in lyon if this transfers goes on...hes also has a great versatlity..he can play from left back to attacking midfielder..and can shoot with both legs, being actually a lefty.

i think Wagner will go to Lyon , specially casue hes Fred's best friend, and Fred has told Lyon Staff that hes a great player and stuff like that..so i gues that this will be his new club

Last edited:

Lyon need to keep a tab on how many 'foreign' players they have though. But I'm sure they'll figure something out. ;)

Thanks for info on Wagner Brunnoce, I have no knowledge of him since I haven't watched Cruzeiro much at all lately. :/

np man...
i am sad his leaving...but cruzeiro has aways been like that, they love money!
i think we should hold our players longer..
this kid is very good, and with him and Geovanne(ex benfica) we were real brazilian league contenders(we are 1st place now)..but after this sell i really dont know whats going to be for cruzeiro..he was the brain of the team...
pic of him:
0000005914.jpg

0000001759.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom