Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Andy Johnson (Crystal Palace) ---> Wigan £8.5m (Bid accepted)

Mark Abbott Newmarket T to Haverhill R
Paul Abbott Heybridge Swifts to Margate
Joey Abbs Fulbourn Institute to Cambridge C
Dale Anderson Burton Alb to Moor Green
Alistair Asher Hucknall T to Ilkeston T
Mark Barnard Stalybridge Celtic to Alfreton T

FD

Oh no, not Mark Barnard...not him....

He can still do a decent job mate, his legs aren't what they used to be, but he still has the experience at the bottom level.

FD

:mrgreen: hehe...............don't be jealous now because you signed up Henry and Rosicky and Alfreton got big Barney.

FD

If it goes through it will be great!!

Perdew is reportedly in Celta Vigo at the moment and im told is not too far from La Coruna??

steevio_uk said:
If it goes through it will be great!!

Perdew is reportedly in Celta Vigo at the moment and im told is not too far from La Coruna??
Yeah it's the local derby!! Depor vs. Celta

As for Duscher, hmm... one of the most hated players alive!! A decent DMF but nothing more! Being aggressive is great in my opinion! Every player must play aggressive but as long as it's with good intentions and fighting hard CLEANLY!!

Duscher has mental problems a bit! Most times if he can he prefers to break the guy's legs AS WELL as take the ball! Too aggressive and too stupid sometimes in his decisions which costs the team at times! I personally very much dislike the person but as a footballer, he's a decent DMF!

Poulsen is miles better though!!

Ohhh shitttttttttttttttttt Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The Toulalan one didn't mean that much since he could be replacement for Pedretti (good move) but if Zokora is coming, then that will most likely mean bye bye Mahamadu! :( :cry:

Zokora is a great player...

Cristiano Lucarelli (AS Livorno) ---> SL Benfica

benfica is a club with a big history but i hope he wont go to benfica, he should play in a better league.

I'd like to see Cristiano at Lyon but I'm afraid that might not be a good move for him.

At moment Lyon is an amibtious club who will do "Interish type of things" (by that I mean signing 2-3 quality players who can be playing in 1st team in many other places but all will have to share playing time I guess and waste on bench a lot!).

Lucarelli is awesome and I really like him and he can be the tall CF Lyon needs as they should get rid of Carew (who proved not quite up to standard Lyon want and Lyon need a more quality striker to battle it out for Fred for next season) but thats the problem, I don't want to see Cristiano sitting half the time on bench!! It will be great for club but for the player especially at this age, it's important he is absolute first teamer like he is at Livorno where he can consistently show his talent!

At Lyon, no player who'll move there will be a def first choice and they all know that. There will be lots of competition like at any top European club and they'll have to get rotated quite a lot which personally I don't want to see Cristano do as I like to see him play every match (when not tired or injured) :D

So if I were a big fan of him Ernestito like you (which I am although not as big perhaps ;) ), I wouldn't want him to move to Lyon!

Last edited:

of course thats another point of view, PLF.

it was only a thought by me, because i want to see him winning titles.

maybe thats the reason why i said lyon :)

Yeah I want to see him win things too bro but I'd rather see him play week in week out in a side like Livorno than spend 50% of time getting rotated with Fred for starting CF position at club like Lyon!

In the ideal world, I wished that he would stay at Livorno but I realize that probably won't be the case! :/

Stan said:
Zokora is a great player...
I know bro... but the reason for my sadness was the possible departure of the most impressive DMF in the world not because of the possible 'replacements' Lyon are making because if anything they are incredible!! (So far Toulalan and possibly Zokora too!)

Salomon Kalou (Feyenoord) ----> Chelsea (feyenoord gave him prmission to discuss a contract with chelsea)

A shame that if Lucarelli goes Lyon he will have no chance with free kicks with Juninho on the pitch :lol:
Lucarelli is an outstanding free kick taker too!!

Frank Ribery (Marseille) ---> Lyon (Réveillère, Govou & Carew to Marseille in trade)

Frank Lampard -------> Barcelona

(It would only cost 6M€, but chelsea is offering him an amazing contract to retain him. If he leaves chelsea, is only to Barcelona (he's got a catalan wife and they were yesterday here at mi side, watching veteran matches of old chelsea and barcelona players).

ThomasGOAL said:
Frank Ribery (Marseille) ---> Lyon (Réveillère, Govou & Carew to Marseille in trade)

Before he goes to Lyon, he should pay his punish to Galatasaray. (Like 10.000.000€)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom