Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

SPiTFiRE said:
What he did?

Last summer, after the League, he escaped to Marseille to earn too much money. I mean he sold us. Also he has 2 year contract with us. Also as FIFA reported that Ribery is still Galatasaray player.

Milan Baros (Aston Villa) ---> AS Mónaco
Lee Bowyer (Newcastle United) ---> West Ham United
Sven Verdonck (Racing Genk) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Almani Moreira (Standard Liege) ---> Real Zaragoza
Micah Richards (Manchester City) ---> Chelsea

I'd be incredibly surprised if he ends up at Lyon. He's not the type of quality player they are looking to sign and won't be good enough to fight with Fred for CF position which is what they are looking for. They'd probably actually rather keep Carew than sell him off and buy Djibril Cisse. They're looking to improve the squad even further though to go all the way next year in CL not downgrade it, so I hardly doubt they are seriously interested in him and this will happen.

It's just media talk about Lyon and they link them to every player available but OM one could be true as Pape Diouf said to be interested even few months ago.

PLF said:
I'd be incredibly surprised if he ends up at Lyon. He's not the type of quality player they are looking to sign and won't be good enough to fight with Fred for CF position which is what they are looking for. They'd probably actually rather keep Carew than sell him off and buy Djibril Cisse. They're looking to improve the squad even further though to go all the way next year in CL not downgrade it, so I hardly doubt they are seriously interested in him and this will happen.

It's just media talk about Lyon and they link them to every player available but OM one could be true as Pape Diouf said to be interested even few months ago.

Actual quote from cisse:

"Financially, you have to make some sacrifices and I'm ready to make them," he said.

"My heart leans to Marseille, but Lyon play in the Champions League and is a more stable club."

Robert photo in Hilton Hotel. (Istanbul)

2330104ep.jpg

I hope he wont come to Galatasaray. Sasa Ilic is enough for us. We need defensive midfielder!!

@Shaneward so what does that prove? It's talking about where Cisse would like to go but nothing about Lyon's interest in him. (only in his interest in joining Lyon and that's hardly a surprise). And there's no point showing me quotes dude anyway because what I said wasn't because of what you posted really, I was simply saying I'd be surprised if Lyon get him or are actually seriously interested in him.

So even if a certain report shows up from time to time on media saying OM, Lyon and bunch of other clubs are interested in Mr. X, most of it is BS anyway and no real proof for me so no point showing the quote. ;) There's like one club interested most times or two and they usually automatically put another 4 who are looking for striker in there as well as part of the news. For me 90% of this stuff in media is bullshit. Of course this one could be true and I could be wrong and Lyon actually are interested in him, I doubt it though but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Heh FD, too bad the Google image search could only muster the Earth in a 'universe' query.

Sven Verdonck vehemently denies he will go to Spurs (so the rumour could be true).

fd1972uk said:
Universe =====> Chelsea.

FD

Except 21 players that won the Champions Cup some weeks ago and wear a blue & red shirt.

Sidenote: Lampard just bought a house near barcelona. Wether this is a sign of something or simply a summer house will be unveiled the next weeks.

isn't he buying a house there like everytime the transfer window opens?

Big Phil (Portugal NT) ---> Fenerbahçe :lol::lol::lol:

Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich)---> West Ham

(apparantly Bayern want to disuss the transfer only after the World Cup)

I saw Gravesen news on TV's too. Also Galatasaray wants to buy Simplicio from Parma. I prefer Simplicio. We dont need angry players.

:)

Hugo Almeida (FC Porto) ---> Bayer Leverkusen, Hertha BSC

Despite of the smiley that was not entirely intended as a joke FD...never been more serious...
Just take a look in the transfer thread the last days, about for example Ribery, about a guy who goes from one Turkish club to another: "they will kill him"
I remember the discussion after Turkey-Swiss when lots of people were saying that some Turkish fans have a problem...this was vehemently denied by some (other) Turkish members of this forum...

No, I can understand you being serious.

Have to say Turkish fans do scare me.

FD

Ronaldinho ---> Man Utd

In case you're wondering, it's me who started that rumour.

RuneEdge said:
Ronaldinho ---> Man Utd

In case you're wondering, it's me who started that rumour.
Wrong mate, already sign a pre-contract with Fenerbahce

Actually we loaned him out to Fenerbahce cuz we dont think he's ready for first team football.

Gunners to hijack German wonderkid move?

2006-05-30 10:32:00.0
Reports in Germany suggest that Arsenal are considering a last-gasp bid to sign FC Koln star Lukas Podolski from under the noses of Bayern Munich.
Podolski is rated as the best young striker in the Bundesliga, and the 20-year-old is expected to spearhead Germany's bid for the World Cup.
Bayern have long been tipped to sign the player, but reports suggest that they have failed to agree a transfer fee with Koln, who are holding out for a fee of £10million.
Arsenal are keen to add a striker to their ranks in time for next season, and it is thought that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a fan of Podolski's power and pace.
Although Podolski is still likely to complete a switch to the Allianz Arena, Arsenal's interest could cause the youngster a dilemma regarding his future.

come on gunners, sign him, please.

Ohh, you're all so funny guys.

But dont take Fenerbahce easy. I'm a Galatasaray fan but, I can really say that they're improving very well. They have completed their social buildings and their stadiums. And their president Aziz Yıldırım is the richest and the strongest man in the Turkey. He has good economical relationships with NATO and with Turkish mafia. Also there is one point that everybody must know that Turkish Football Federation lets 6 non-Turkish players for each Turkish clubs. For example, in Arsenal squad there are 1 or 2 English players. But if you challenge in Turkish Super League you must play with min. 7 Turkish player. So Fenerbahce has money has power but they cant buy more than 6 non-Turkish players. So, It's very hard thing to be success in CL. If Turkish Football Federation changes this rule, Europe will see new Chelski disaster.

Also today, Eurosport chanell confirms Sol Campbell transfer to Fenerbahçe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom