Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on how much money they add..

Bale is perfect at spurs, not sure what Mancini or city think... i so hope LFC can beat them somehow tonight..

Well,not exactly a speculation but:

Frederic Nimani (AS Monaco)(forgive me if I'm writing his name wrong) --> PAOK FC.

In fact he's on trial at PAOK,today he scored 4 goals in a friendly against a lower side,I'm thinking he's kinda good for rotation needs.

Well,not exactly a speculation but:

Frederic Nimani (AS Monaco)(forgive me if I'm writing his name wrong) --> PAOK FC.

In fact he's on trial at PAOK,today he scored 4 goals in a friendly against a lower side,I'm thinking he's kinda good for rotation needs.

What can u tell me about D.Arias? Is he any good? cheers!

Yup and now Milan stopped the Tevez negotiations. Tevez might join PSG now. I'm relieved. He has been inconsistent for a year now but he is just 22 and no one doubts his potential as a player.

Pretty wierd story actually. Galliani was in London to finish the Tevez deal with City and Braida had a 35mill agreement with PSG for Pato. Then Berlusconi calls and stops the whole thing by saying Pato is not for sale while the others were negotiating the deals hence why Pato thanked him in the message on the official website. At least that's how it is said things went.

Last edited:
Yup and now Milan stopped the Tevez negotiations. Tevez might join PSG now. I'm relieved. He has been inconsistent for a year now but he is just 22 and no one doubts his potential as a player.

Pretty wierd story actually. Galliani was in London to finish the Tevez deal with City and Braida had a 35mill agreement with PSG for Pato. Then Berlusconi calls and stops the whole thing by saying Pato is not for sale while the others were negotiating the deals hence why Pato thanked him in the message on the official website. At least that's how it is said things went.

On the top of that imo its a lot better to have a player that loves the club and is devoted to it than a time-bomb like Tevez who could rebel any time soon when he felt it was time to make some trasnfer money like he did to all his past teams.

Matías Suárez (Anderlecht) -> (Arsenal) move likely to happen in the summer rather than now.

This all over the Belgian press...

I still have my doubts about this player. Even in the Jupiler League he hasn't had an entire good season. Until this season he was fantastic in the pre-season matches and in the 10 first matches and then it went downhill with him.
Now he is very good and is also Euro League top scorer. He was named player of the year in Belgium and this before Witsel, Courtois, De Bruyne and his team mate Biglia (the really important Anderlecht player).
Suarez is doing very good now, but Anderlecht has 3 people to help him feel at home...he says himself that he is a player that needs lots of confidence, trust and attention from the club...In Anderlecht he is currently the star, but in Arsenal he will be one of the squad...
IMO Belgian players or players from Belgian clubs are currently a hype and thus overrated. IMO going from Anderlecht to Arsenal is giant step (cfr. Lukaku at Chelsea and Lukaku was definitely better than Suarez in Anderlecht).

Avram Grant new coach of Partizan Belgrade :SHOCK:
Almost done.

GOD HELP US :FAIL:

I forgot just this,my reaction:

o4cy3.gif

Henrique (São Paulo) ---> QPR (loan)
Marquinho (Fluminense) ---> AS Roma
Silva (Fiorentina) ---> Boca Júniors
Berbatov (Manchester United) ---> FC Bayern München
Howedes (FC Schalke 04) ---> FC Bayern München
Veloso (Genoa) ---> Lazio
Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) ---> Manchester City