Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one about Lukaku, can't be true, at least not in this transfer window: players can't play for 3 different clubs in one season...

Even a loan is not possible. Last weekend Lukaku was in Belgium and he is considering the possibility of a loan to another club (but he was adamant that it had to be an English club) next season and then he explained that he can't leave Chelsea this season.

Fernando Torres (ESP,CF)

Chelsea---Paris SG

Dimitar Berbatov (BUL,CF)

Manchester United---Paris SG

Edinson Cavani (URU,CF)

Napoli---Paris SG

Mohamed Zidan (EGY,CF)

Dortmund---Hannover 96 FC

Koman Vladimir (HUN,MF.)

Sampdoria---Torino

they're more like Fenerbache hehe

you betta lock up yo kids, yo wife, and yo husband cause they buying everybody

Last edited:
I don'thinkTöszer will leave Genk during this transfer window.
There were rumours about Töszer leaving for Anderlecht, but i never heard anything about either Chievo or Cesena.

K.Jones (Stoke) -> Everton 5m pounds...

Makes sense, we need a new ST, Saha is way past his time and Anichebe aint good enough for 1st team imo.

Jones is a trick one, dunno if its worth a 5m pound shot though, id rather going after Gignac on a loan ttyt hehehe

I think that would be a very good deal actually and worth it. I just hope Everton do pull the trigger and f'n make a purchase! With Mr. Kenwright and his tight pockets, even $5M is steep for them!

I'd like to see this transfer happen and think it can rejuvenate the players' career and boost Everton as well which they really need.

I liked Kenwyne Jones when he was with Sunderland, but if i remember well, he's not a natural goal scorer, which is what Everton need IMO.

damn...juve has a bunch of great strikers why do they need so many lol?

Robert Lewandowski (POL,CF)

Dortmund---Bayern München

Luca Toni (ITA,CF)

Juventus---Parma

Vincenzo Iaquinta (ITA,CF)

Juventus---Parma

Andrej Arshavin (RUS,CF)

Arsenal---Zenit

Joao Carlos (POR,MF)

Sporting Lisszabon---Liverpool

Diego Forlán (URU,CF)

Internazionale---Sao Paulo

Tim Ream (Red Bulls New York) ---> Bolton

he was at the game tonight against LFC, only medical left for him..

I don'thinkTöszer will leave Genk during this transfer window.
There were rumours about Töszer leaving for Anderlecht, but i never heard anything about either Chievo or Cesena.

They have to sell him because his contract lasts until summer and he doesnt want to stay.

the newest:

Tőzsér (Genk) -> Geona

But Genoa is just one of the clubs who wants him.

Last edited:
They have to sell him because his contract lasts until summer and he doesnt want to stay.

the newest:

Tőzsér (Genk) -> Geona

But Genoa is just one of the clubs who wants him.

That one will be lamost certainly concluded today and Genk will try to buy Gorius (Mechelen) as Töszer's replacement. Good luck to Töszer in Genoa, he was great for Genk, but IMO he is not good enoug to play in Serie A...hope i'm wrong because i always liked him.

That one will be lamost certainly concluded today and Genk will try to buy Gorius (Mechelen) as Töszer's replacement. Good luck to Töszer in Genoa, he was great for Genk, but IMO he is not good enoug to play in Serie A...hope i'm wrong because i always liked him.

Well Seria A i think doesnt fit the hungarian football at all but today i read that it could be that he will only sign for free for Genoa only in summer...but i can tell what will happen: Genoa buy him at a low price or hes coming for free then Genoa will sell him 1 year after for 2-3 million. This is how they do.

Denied work permit. So looks like deal is off for now.
It was denied because the transfer was a loan with buy option (not permanent), but the deal can still be done.

Btw are we really in the transfer window? Not much has changed so far :CONFUSE:

Kevin De Bruyen - Genk -> Chelsea

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16721393.stm

I never knew his mother was from West London... To be honest, if it does happen I hope he has a clause where he remains in Genk to 2013 or, like Courtois he goes to a team where he will play at least 75% of the time for 1-2 years. I'd worry that 18 months in the reserves or on the bench could stunt his development as a player and at a crucial age for him too.

Kevin De Bruyen - Genk -> Chelsea

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16721393.stm

I never knew his mother was from West London... To be honest, if it does happen I hope he has a clause where he remains in Genk to 2013 or, like Courtois he goes to a team where he will play at least 75% of the time for 1-2 years. I'd worry that 18 months in the reserves or on the bench could stunt his development as a player and at a crucial age for him too.

According to the Belgian press De Bruyne will go to Chelsea in the summer tranfer window. Chelsea will loan him out just like they did with Courtois (but according to our papers it's certain that he will not loaned out to Genk).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom