Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Antonio Reyes (Atletico) ---> Sevilla (Only $4M)

Player has been wanting to return home to boyhood club for awhile now and part of the reason he wasn't keen to move to Galatasaray and now has one more reason as he wants to be close to family where his father is apparently quite ill.

I heard this Reyes to Sevilla is almost done...

Pato to PSG if Tevez goes to AC Milan

Deisuke Honda (CSKA Moskva)--> PSG
Mario Götze (Borrussia Dortmund) --> PSG

Sources: L'Equipe.

Last edited:
I don't see Gotze leaving Germany for France but I can see Pato and Honda ending up there.

Yeah I think Reyes is only a matter of time. It'll be nice to see him back where his career started and very explosively too! I think he'll do better back home than in recent years elsewhere. He cares for the club more than any other team he's played for.

Last time I saw BVB Götze was playing as a right winger. In fact, both players are very dynamic, both Reus and Götze can play as wingers or in the middle. Keep in mind that this deal represented an huge investment for Borussia standards so they probably have to sell a player in order to generate some income.

Last time I saw BVB Götze was playing as a right winger. In fact, both players are very dynamic, both Reus and Götze can play as wingers or in the middle. Keep in mind that this deal represented an huge investment for Borussia standards so they probably have to sell a player in order to generate some income.

They will sell Barrios, most likely , who is not a regular starter anymore.
Also Kringe, Zidan and Da Silva are set to leave the club in the summer. A Götze transfer is highly unlikely.

I don't think Reus is there to replace Gotze but yes they do more or less play the same positions (so Pipa is wrong) but different roles so it could be a replacement but not likely. Both primarily play as right winger/attacking midfielder but Reus can even play as a striker while Gotze is more of a playmaker and assister but Marco moves into great positions and shoots very well while Gotze has better vision and passes better. So there are similarities between the two but also differences. Anyway, it'd be awesome to have BOTH in one club along with all the other talent BVB already has! I'm excited!

But yeah I think as well that he's probably there to replace Lucas Barrios as Lucas is constantly whining and not happy that he lost his place to Lewandowski this year once he got injured and the young Polish took his chance really well and cemented his place in starting 11.

To be honest, Barrios was great last year and so it's a bit harsh for him to get injured and not able to get back to team, he IS a very good striker! Better than Lewandowski in my opinion right now but Robert fits in the team more as he's more dynamic and considering his young age and better attitude, I can see why BVB will probably stick with him and offload the whining Barrios. Lucas will be a good purchase for any other team though. Nice striker on the market.

Lots of chat that Bent to Liverpool is done. Very surprised by that, but he's a proven goalscorer. Would make Liverpool's front line one of the most expensive in the world...despite being only 3 players ;)

Non-sense talk. Poor Nuri guy had a severe injury so that's why he is getting little minutes at Madrid. there's ain't no such thing as a transfer, I don't understand why press insists in those bs with Real Madrid. Every single year Benzema is moving, Higuain is off, Kaka' is on his way out, etc, etc.

Talking about fantasy deals here is the funniest rumour I've ever heard:
Estudiantes are offering 6 players (!), yes that's right, 6 players (Gabriel Mercado, Michael Hoyos, Carlos Carbonero, Matías Sarulyte, Dylan Gissi and Mauro Fernández) for the unsettled Enzo Pérez.

Balázs Dzsudzsák ( Anzhi) -> Dynamo Moscow ...maybe today its already official :CONFUSE: for 19 million :SHOCK: how the F would a team like Liverpool, Valencia, Arsenal, Juventus afford a player like him? He is not as good as he expensive is. Ofcourse its started with PSV but God...why did he sign that 14 million contract with Anzhi??? He F-ed up his carrier. Only stupid, rich clubs can afford him from now :OT: but a rich and good club like City or Chelsea will never sign him.

Balázs Megyeri (Olympiacos) -> Wolfsburg
Tamás Priskin (Ipswich) -> FK Alaniya Vladikavkaz

Last edited:
Isn't he doing well with Anzhi? Surprising news to me. I liked him at PSV, I guess he had talks with Benfica and Sporting during last Summer but his price and wages were impossible to afford for a Portuguese club.

Last edited:
If Anzhi are selling him to a Russian rival, I'm guessing he hasn't performed AS great as they would've hoped. Correct?

Ive heard that after Anzhi closes that deal theyll go after the unsettled Bilyaletdinov(specially for beein russian, max foringer rules)...

Would be good for Everton if we could get at least what we paied Lokomotiv for him.. (if i recall 9m pounds) i doubt we can get that much though.

About Dszudszak from what i know he underperformed at Anzhi, bugged with injuries and mostly a sub player, specially after Zhirkov came in.

Shaqiri(Basel) >>> Galatasaray.
It is realy serious.
Gala president: ''We want him, If we accept Basel condition he will come''
Fatih Terim: '' We want him, very very serious.''

Big possible he will come. 9-12m€

I can imagine Shaqiri declaring his love for Madrid and going sitting on the bench with Sahin, Gotze, Hazard and all the other young, talented idiots that ruin their careers there.

Shaqiri for Galatasaray, with all respect, only if he´s a big fan..

he is the hottest prospect of all atm imho..

would fit in to any top club in Champions league from Spain, Italy or England..

i imagine a big war for his signature now or in summer..

Another big talent who supposedly goes to a Turkish club...we've seen it dozens of times and every single time it turned out to be nonsense...
And Götze and Hazard at Real Madrid? Did i miss something?

Oh matherto, you still haven't answered my question about Benitez...

- Djamel Mesbah (Lecce) ---> Milan, today final meeting
- Amauri (Juventus) ---> Fiorentina
- Kolarov (Man City) ---> Inter. Media claim he's Inter's real target from City.
- Pato ---> PSG. PSG have made a 28 mill bid today.

Another big talent who supposedly goes to a Turkish club...we've seen it dozens of times and every single time it turned out to be nonsense...
And Götze and Hazard at Real Madrid? Did i miss something?

Oh matherto, you still haven't answered my question about Benitez...

Isn't it something to do with Turkish tax laws being so lax that suddenly they've supposedly got all the money in the world to buy the best players?

And I was merely suggesting that all these sorts of players seem to end up at Madrid, never get played and then ruin their careers. It wouldn't be surprising at all if Gotze and Hazard did the same as all the others.

Finally I can't answer your question about Benitez because I'll never not be biased about him. You wanted an unbiased answer and I can't give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom